PDA

View Full Version : Keith Bullocks- "I'd do it again", "it is what it is"

tony hipchest
12-23-2008, 12:29 PM
in an interview with sirius, keith just stated that if steelers come in there with our 15,000 fans again, and if the titans win he will probably stomp on the towel again because that is their mentality and that is what they do. not only to steelers but to any team.

he pretty much announced that they will "Stomp you out!" to any team they face in the playoffs.

thats cute. the only difference is that michael strahan coined that phrase AFTER a win and at a SUPER BOWL victory parade/celebration. :dang:

you didnt see cowher yelling the "we dey" chant before facing the bungles.

the only funny thing about this, is that after they beat the ravens, they will have to stomp on a little girls purple dress. that will be great! :laughing:

Steelcitygal87
12-23-2008, 12:34 PM
in an interview with sirius, keith just stated that if steelers come in there with our 15,000 fans again, and if the titans win he will probably stomp on the towel again because that is their mentality and that is what they do. not only to steelers but to any team.

he pretty much announced that they will "Stomp you out!" to any team they face in the playoffs.

thats cute. the only difference is that michael strahan coined that phrase AFTER a win and at a SUPER BOWL victory parade/celebration. :dang:

the only funny thing about this, is that after they beat the ravens, they will have to stomp on a little girls purple dress. that will be great! :laughing:

"not only to steelers but to any team.

he pretty much announced that they will "Stomp you out!" to any team they face in the playoffs."

I don't believe that for a minute. That STOMP was directed squarely at the Pittsburgh Steelers. They felt disrespected at being an underdog in that game at HOME no less. All week long, prior to Sunday's game, they had been hearing about Pittsburgh being the team to beat in the AFC...don't tell me that didn't tick them off! Plus to see ALL THOSE TT waving in THEIR stadium(a beautiful sight I might add)...added fuel to the fire. They did it because they wanted to rub it in our faces they won the game and think they are the superior team.

GO STEELERS!:tt03::tt03:

Dino 6 Rings
12-23-2008, 12:34 PM
Part of me really hopes the Titans lose in the first round. I don't care who it is to. I'm not big on the revenge factor as much as I am the STFU factor that losing their first home playoff game would be. Plus, when we do win our playoff game, and they lose, guess who has home field in the AFC title game.

Stomp this mother effer.

revefsreleets
12-23-2008, 12:37 PM
Klassy is as klassy does. Act like you've been there before.

Then again, I'm old school like Kerry Collins. These young punks and their attention whoring just don't do it for me.

tony hipchest
12-23-2008, 12:41 PM
I don't believe that for a minute. That STOMP was directed squarely at the Pittsburgh Steelers. They felt disrespected at being an underdog in that game at HOME no less. did you hear the interview?

he said that wasnt necessarilly a disrespect of the steelers but a message TO ALL TEAMS. that is what theyre gonna do to all teams, especially those who go to nashville and think they are gonna win. he said they have the best record in the league and they are pretty much sick of everybody questionning how they done or are doing it.

he talked about how they have been down since 03 and they are going to enjoy being on top. he pretty much agreed with riggins that they dont care what anybody thinks, they hope the steelers (townsend) remember the incident, and that the titans still have a little bit more to dish out.

theyve definitely got a bad case of "small guy" syndrome.

TackleMeBen
could they stomp on barney, he is purple:chuckle:

Dino 6 Rings
Here's an example.

The Ravens never do that...we don't do that to the Ravens either, and that's the most hateful rivalry in football right now. I don't care what anyone says, the Ravens and Steelers hate each other more than any other teams. They both beat the snot of each other every year. Yet, for as much as they Hate us, the Ravens players Never do that with a Terrible Towel. Why? Because they know, it would be disrespectful and would lead to more hate and motivation on the part of the Steelers. Something they'd like to avoid giving us.

Titans didn't know any better. Maybe they'll get the chance to learn it. But I have a feeling...the AFC title game is going through Pittsburgh still, not Nashville. This Titans team is going to have its hands full with the Dolphins, Ravens, Colts, Patriots or Jets in that round of the playoffs.

tony hipchest
12-23-2008, 12:43 PM
nah, they should stomp on bart scotts purple dooney and burke purse.

TackleMeBen
12-23-2008, 12:43 PM
could you imagine if ray lewis had done that... as much as we already hate that guy... i could see steeler nation going to baltimore hunting him down.

TackleMeBen
12-23-2008, 12:44 PM
nah, they should stomp on bart scotts purple dooney and burke purse.
does he have cheese in that purse ..lol :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

T.Richardson
12-23-2008, 12:45 PM
Cant wait for the playoffs, I hope if the Steelers beat the Titants, they start waving them terrible towels in the Titans faces!

Crow-Magnon
12-23-2008, 12:45 PM

I wouldn't count on that. The Ravens have a good track record of ruining the Titans hopes and dreams down thar in Nashville.

Asuming they beat Jacksonville this Sunday, that is.

TackleMeBen
12-23-2008, 12:46 PM
Cant wait for the playoffs, I hope if the Steelers beat the Titants, they start waving them terrible towels in the Titans faces!
we have more class than that. :tt02::tt02:

Steelcitygal87
12-23-2008, 12:51 PM
we have more class than that. :tt02::tt02:

Yes, we do. Wouldn't want to see any of our guys stoop to their level.

TackleMeBen
12-23-2008, 12:53 PM
Yes, we do. Wouldn't want to see any of our guys stoop to their level.

we will get our revenge on the field b/c we know how to handle ourselves.:tt02:

and as i tell my daughter, just because your friend does it doesnt mean you have to do it. if they go jump off the empire state building are you?:wink02:

BlastFurnace
12-23-2008, 12:56 PM
I don't care what Bullock said. I don't care what White said. I don't care what Fisher said.

I just want to have another chance at them. Our guys talk as much as the rest.

It's settled on the field.

fansince'76
12-23-2008, 12:58 PM
I don't care what Bullock said. I don't care what White said. I don't care what Fisher said.

I just want to have another chance at them. Our guys talk as much as the rest.

It's settled on the field.

Exactly.

Steelcitygal87
12-23-2008, 12:58 PM
we will get our revenge on the field b/c we know how to handle ourselves.:tt02:

and as i tell my daughter, just because your friend does it doesnt mean you have to do it. if they go jump off the empire state building are you?:wink02:

ALTHOUGH, if we did face them again and win, part of me would LOVE to see all the Steeler players go to the middle of their field, take out Terrible Towels and begin waving them :wink02: . But that wouldn't be the right thing to do. But would be beautiful to see lol.

fansince'76
12-23-2008, 01:00 PM
ALTHOUGH, if we did face them again and win, part of me would LOVE to see all the Steeler players go to the middle of their field, take out Terrible Towels and begin waving them :wink02: . But that wouldn't be the right thing to do. But would be beautiful to see lol.

Nope, that's the kind of bush league shit the Pats* would pull. We're above that.

TackleMeBen
12-23-2008, 01:01 PM
i would like to see the whole team stomp on their logo at the center of the field, but we are way better than that. the ultimate prize would be us holding the lombardi trophy at the end of the season.

tony hipchest
12-23-2008, 01:05 PM
shein and riggins just tried to get a reaction out of tomlin asking what he thought about the incident.

"i dont think nothing about the incident right now, we play the browns this week. now if we play the titans down the road, ask me again and i'll be happy to tell you"

they rephrased trying to get a little something more out of him asking if its something he would use for motivation-

"that is something that is natural motivation. i wont need to say nothing."

he then said they got the browns, and then a by week and then a playoff opponent that is NOT the titans.

theres a course of events that must play themselves out, and if they do he's sure it will be brought up and he'll talk about it then.

good job mike keep your hands on the wheel and eye on the prize.

methinks the titans screwed themselves. every team will be gunning for them, especially the ravens if they play round 2.

ravens are the type of team that will steal anyone elses motivation, or use a slight against another team as a slight against them.

i bet they already got a bounty out on white and johnson.

Steelcitygal87
12-23-2008, 01:06 PM
i would like to see the whole team stomp on their logo at the center of the field, but we are way better than that. the ultimate prize would be us holding the lombardi trophy at the end of the season.

AMEN!:tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03:

Steelcitygal87
12-23-2008, 01:06 PM
Nope, that's the kind of bush league shit the Pats* would pull. We're above that.

I understand that...it is why I said it wouldn't be the right thing to do. I am well aware of what the Pats did against the Chargers a few years ago, and yes our guys are above pulling stunts like that.

TackleMeBen
12-23-2008, 01:09 PM

heck, i would even pay their fines for that

Justin Otstott
12-23-2008, 01:15 PM
Lmao that guy from green mile needs to Stfu! I hope we play them again...I'm making "stomp who" shirts if we do for the game.

The_WARDen
12-23-2008, 01:22 PM

You hold the AFCCG trophy at midfield in their house come late January, that's how you get revenge.

:tt02:

TackleMeBen
12-23-2008, 01:29 PM
You hold the AFCCG trophy at midfield in their house come late January, that's how you get revenge.

:tt02:
oh yeah, that would work too:tt02::tt02::tt02: along with about 15,000 terrible towel waving steeler faithfuls in the stands.

kmsteelerwr15
12-23-2008, 01:59 PM
oh yeah, that would work too:tt02::tt02::tt02: along with about 15,000 terrible towel waving steeler faithfuls in the stands.

i dont know after the incident i could see there being more Terrible Towels in the stands :tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02:

jjpro11
12-23-2008, 04:48 PM
shein and riggins just tried to get a reaction out of tomlin asking what he thought about the incident.

"i dont think nothing about the incident right now, we play the browns this week. now if we play the titans down the road, ask me again and i'll be happy to tell you"

they rephrased trying to get a little something more out of him asking if its something he would use for motivation-

"that is something that is natural motivation. i wont need to say nothing."

he then said they got the browns, and then a by week and then a playoff opponent that is NOT the titans.

theres a course of events that must play themselves out, and if they do he's sure it will be brought up and he'll talk about it then.

good job mike keep your hands on the wheel and eye on the prize.

methinks the titans screwed themselves. every team will be gunning for them, especially the ravens if they play round 2.

ravens are the type of team that will steal anyone elses motivation, or use a slight against another team as a slight against them.

their bounties arent worth shit.. ask hines ward.

tony hipchest
12-23-2008, 05:09 PM
their bounties arent worth shit.. ask hines ward.i asked mendenhall and he said it hurt.

Tinman
12-23-2008, 05:20 PM
That is Keith Bulluck for you.. He says what he feels. You steeler fans of all people I thought would respect a guy who says what he feels and backs it up... In an interview right before our Monday night game against New orleans last year he said " I am MR. MONDAY NIGHT." The guy giving the interview got this whatever look and went on with the interview. Keith had 3 interceptions and one returned for a td in that game... Mr. Monday Night indeed... He is just a confident guy, but he usually backs it up.

I keep seeing comments about outnumbering Titans fans next time around... Seriously that will not happen. Thanks to your fans buying all those tickets above face value those PSL owners have the extra cash for the playoff tickets.. :)

It will be CODE BLUE at LP Field once playoffs start..

BlastFurnace
12-23-2008, 06:00 PM
That is Keith Bulluck for you.. He says what he feels. You steeler fans of all people I thought would respect a guy who says what he feels and backs it up... In an interview right before our Monday night game against New orleans last year he said " I am MR. MONDAY NIGHT." The guy giving the interview got this whatever look and went on with the interview. Keith had 3 interceptions and one returned for a td in that game... Mr. Monday Night indeed... He is just a confident guy, but he usually backs it up.

I keep seeing comments about outnumbering Titans fans next time around... Seriously that will not happen. Thanks to your fans buying all those tickets above face value those PSL owners have the extra cash for the playoff tickets.. :)

It's much-ado about nothing. We had a guy who ran his mouth a whole lot more than Bulluck (Joey Porter). Some people liked it, some hated it. Every team has their talkers. Bulluck is a heck of a linebacker who backs up what he says for the most part. He talks...big deal. So do some of our guys.

I'm more concerned about our 1st Round Matchup than I am about Bulluck, White, last week's game, etc.

markymarc
12-24-2008, 07:18 AM
It's funny to see the Tittie fans actually try to defend that classless B.S. Good luck with that.

stlrtruck
12-24-2008, 09:12 AM

CODE BLUE as in every fan wearing titans colors is having a heart attack because their team is failing them!

stillers4me
12-24-2008, 10:35 AM
CODE BLUE as in every fan wearing titans colors is having a heart attack because their team is failing them!

Funny thing about that little "piece of yellow cloth".

So many other teams fans try to imitate it, it works that well. I see orange garage rags with black tiger stripes on them hanging in the stores here in Cinci. (50% off, BTW. :chuckle:). And wasn't fun watching the colts fans wave these white towels like they were surrendering in that playoff game in '04? Myron was a genius. There is nothing so awesome as a stadium full of Terrible Towels waving in pride.

You can bet your booty that our guys are looking up into the stands during road games to see how many Terrible Towels there are. And it does fire them up! They know they have the most loyal fans in the league and they know they will find them where ever they go!

It's not something they necessarily need for motivation, but they WILL defend it and they WILL avenge the desecration. I have no doubt. :helmet:

Tinman
12-24-2008, 08:28 PM

LOL... you got jokes... :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v600/tinman402/bilde.jpg
Fisher approves..lol

DACEB
12-24-2008, 08:56 PM

Hell to pay!!

lilyoder6
12-24-2008, 09:04 PM
and thats y bullock is a d-bag...

SteelersMongol
12-24-2008, 09:50 PM
What a bunch of bullock? Well, he ain't no Mr.-Monday-Night no more. J*ck*ss.

HometownGal
12-24-2008, 10:07 PM
:upyours: him.

That is all.

steelpride12
12-25-2008, 04:29 PM
Alright old man. Go sit in your wheel chair before you get hurt.

markymarc
12-26-2008, 02:21 PM
I guarantee that if the Steelers and Titans do meet again in the playoffs, the players will make damn sure Bullock, White, Kearse or any other idiots don't have a chance to stomp on the terrible towel again or blow their nose on it.