PDA

View Full Version : Playoffs

Dino 6 Rings
12-23-2008, 12:41 PM
Hard to believe that the final week, the Broncos and Chargers decide who gets into the playoffs. And with the rules, I think the winner, also gets to host the first round playoff game.

Miami, New England, NY Jets, Ravens, Chargers, Broncos. All have hope this weekend. 3 spots taken, 3 are open.

Who is it and what matchups would you like to see?

Ravens at Dolphins? Patriots at Chargers? Colts at Broncos? Colts at Jets? Colts at Dolphins? Colts at Patriots? Patriots at Denver? Ravens at Broncos? Its a mess but the line ups of potential games are pretty fantastic in the AFC.

NFC is not much different.
Falcons are in for sure. But they'll have to play a road game, at Arizona or at Minnesota or Chicago. Cowboys, Eagles, Bears, Tampa, all have hope this weekend. 4 spots taken, only 2 remain open in the NFC.

tony hipchest
12-23-2008, 12:54 PM
colts are locked into the #5 seed and the winner of the afc west is automatically the #3 so they will match up.

colts-chargers would be a good game. i hate for ravens or patriots to make it but i guess in pulling for the ravens-miami match up.

TackleMeBen
12-23-2008, 12:56 PM
i dont want to the jets in the playoffs.

The Duke
12-23-2008, 02:59 PM
Ravens don't scare me. I think miami beats them in round 1

Man, some pretty good games this week

Steelers-Browns annual stomping at 1:00, Dolphins-Jets for the division at 4:00, and Broncos-Bolts for the division at night to end the regular season

Dino 6 Rings
12-23-2008, 04:17 PM
colts are locked into the #5 seed and the winner of the afc west is automatically the #3 so they will match up.

colts-chargers would be a good game. i hate for ravens or patriots to make it but i guess in pulling for the ravens-miami match up.

Why is the winner of the AFC west the #3? Wouldn't the AFC East winner get the number 3 with the better record?