PDA

View Full Version : We LOVE our STEELERS, Baby!!!

Quadsmom
12-23-2008, 02:38 PM
Just a quick hello and swing of the towel from faithful, longtime Steeler fans in Oregon! :tt02:

We even have an oil painting of the Immaculate reception in our dining room. Cheesy...maybe. Awesome...definitely! :)

Our quadruplets (now 12) have black and gold running through their veins...yes we are proud! The 2 tiniest (at birth, 10 weeks early) even play football!!!

We've gone to Seattle to watch them and survived the loss in Oakland a couple of years ago and even made it back to our hotel alive. (barely) People kept calling my husband "Ben", saying "HEY, There's BEN!!!" And then how they beat us...whatever, it was still GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

One of the trainers at the Seattle game ran by us and gave me one of the Gatorade towels as a souvenir. Yeah...I was happy!

God bless our Warriors of STEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!

(And Elijah Smith!)

Galax Steeler
12-24-2008, 04:59 AM
Welcome to the board.

HometownGal
12-24-2008, 07:33 AM
Hiya Quadsmom and welcome to the #1 Steelers fan site anywhere! :wave::tt03::tt02: We're delighted to have you as a member of our black 'n gold family! :drink:

Moonlite37
12-24-2008, 08:06 AM
All hail to you and next generation of Steeler Fans!:tt02:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MWTSi9OB7Fo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MWTSi9OB7Fo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

LambertIsGod58
12-24-2008, 08:09 AM
Just a quick hello and swing of the towel from faithful, longtime Steeler fans in Oregon! :tt02:

We even have an oil painting of the Immaculate reception in our dining room. Cheesy...maybe. Awesome...definitely! :)

Our quadruplets (now 12) have black and gold running through their veins...yes we are proud! The 2 tiniest (at birth, 10 weeks early) even play football!!!

We've gone to Seattle to watch them and survived the loss in Oakland a couple of years ago and even made it back to our hotel alive. (barely) People kept calling my husband "Ben", saying "HEY, There's BEN!!!" And then how they beat us...whatever, it was still GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

One of the trainers at the Seattle game ran by us and gave me one of the Gatorade towels as a souvenir. Yeah...I was happy!

God bless our Warriors of STEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!

(And Elijah Smith!)

are you kidding me? Immaculate Reception painting in the dining room cheesey? You're talking my language. Welcome and Merry Christmas:tt:

Quadsmom
12-24-2008, 09:16 AM
Thanks so much everyone! We love us some Jack Lambert, too! ;)

We love them all.

I cannot wait to one day fly to Piitsburgh and watch them play at home!

Our kids are almost 13 (yikes!) and are already HARDCORE!!!!!! It's always loud around here on game day. ;)

Merry Christmas STEELER FEVER inflcted fans! I hope you never recover. he he

SteelersMongol
12-24-2008, 08:42 PM
Welcome & enjoy.

4 ones at the same time? Wow. It must've been some trip. God bless your little ones.