PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Presents :D

Hapa
12-25-2008, 08:28 AM
Did any of you get any Steelers Christmas presents?

I got Steelers socks and a Steelers blanket :D

stillers4me
12-25-2008, 08:29 AM
Nothing opened yet......waiting until the kids get here.

KeiselPower99
12-25-2008, 08:41 AM
Nope no Steelers stuff this year. Very disappointing that there wasnt a Woodley jersey.

GutterflowerSteel
12-25-2008, 08:44 AM
Steelers calendar, travel mug, a new shot glass and a lunchbox :tt02:
Cash which will be used towards the Polamalu jersey that I want :thumbsup:

Hapa
12-25-2008, 08:47 AM
Yay!

SteelCityMan786
12-25-2008, 10:26 AM
Steelers Training Camp T-Shirt
Steelers Wall Calendar
and possibly more Steelers Stuff Later Today

Depending on what happens in terms of the AFC Championship Game, if it's in Pittsburgh, I am going to it.

43Hitman
12-25-2008, 10:45 AM
Polamalu Premier Jersey, Polamalu Sweatshirt, Steelers Gametime watch, Steelers Knitted Hat, 2008 Second Season Sideline Cap, Steelers Visor(for golf). Completely spoiled this year. The most I ever have gotten in one year. I guess my family felt sorry me since I recently was laid-off. I love my family so much, they are so good to me and my son. I am truly blessed to have all that love. Not including the love I feel from a lot of you guys and gals here.

brick
12-25-2008, 10:54 AM
Polamalu Premier Jersey, Polamalu Sweatshirt, Steelers Gametime watch, Steelers Knitted Hat, 2008 Second Season Sideline Cap, Steelers Visor(for golf). Completely spoiled this year. The most I ever have gotten in one year. I guess my family felt sorry me since I recently was laid-off. I love my family so much, they are so good to me and my son. I am truly blessed to have all that love. Not including the love I feel from a lot of you guys and gals here.
i was thinking of getting that (i dont have the $$$ for the authentic). how does it compare to the authentic and the replica jerseys?

p.s. congrats on getting so much cool steeler gear! :tt02:

43Hitman
12-25-2008, 11:16 AM
i was thinking of getting that (i dont have the $$$ for the authentic). how does it compare to the authentic and the replica jerseys?

p.s. congrats on getting so much cool steeler gear! :tt02:

The Premier is awesome. Patched numbers, logo, and name. Only thing printed is the stripes on the sleeves. Totally worth the 110 bucks. If I ever come into some extra cash I will be getting these from now on. It's a nice happy medium if you can't afford the authentic ones(who can really).:tt02:

nojobny
12-25-2008, 11:17 AM
So far only what I got for myself. It arrived last week just in time!

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=29341

Pittsburghfan
12-25-2008, 11:19 AM
I got a Home Woodley jersey :thumbsup:

chenzzo
12-25-2008, 01:54 PM
I got some steelers Reeboks, a big Steelers magnet, a Steelers steering wheel cover, and Steelers singing snowman, and an awesome Steelers pen in a folding wooden case that looks like a football. I made my pregnant wife a t-shirts that says "Steelers fan in the oven" with an arrow pointing down. I love working at a t-shirt shop. :)

Galax Steeler
12-25-2008, 02:03 PM
I got two pair of steeler sweat pants.

BlackAndGold4Ever
12-25-2008, 02:11 PM
I received a Steelers Hoody, a mouse pad, a set of pens, a magnet, a key chain, a key blank, an Roethlisberger figure by McFarline toys, and the greatest gift was the honor of becoming a board member at "Steelers in Hoboken. I gave to my fiance- Steeler socks, scarf, scrubs (she's a nurse), the other key blank, a pillow, and a licence plate frame for her new car. Its always a Steelers X mas in our home :tt02:

HometownGal
12-25-2008, 02:12 PM
Nope - no Steelers items but I did get a few Pens items! :applaudit: Hope everyone is enjoying their Christmas! :drink:

eafratitpm3
12-25-2008, 03:48 PM
I know this isn't the right forum but I noticed a lot of people talking about the high cost of Jeresys. I have some Black Steeler Throwbacks (Mitchell & Ness) for sale for $100 each, everything embroidered and the sleeves are actually material and not an iron-on. All Tags still on them. I have the following:
Harris, Bleier, Bradshaw, Swann, & Joe Greene. Please send me your e-mail and I can get you detailed pics.

Carolina Steelers
12-28-2008, 10:21 AM
I got the usual calander cups t-shirts. But I got a hand painted picture of the Steelers and also got a 10'9" x 9'11" Rug of the Steelers very nice rug and picture very surprised!!!!

Stang909
01-11-2009, 12:02 AM
I know this thread i a little old but I just saw it. Anyways I got a Steelers lava lamp. I was pretty excited about it.