PDA

View Full Version : Thank you chargers ??

BlitzburghRockCity
12-18-2005, 04:42 PM
Yes thats right.. not only did they knock the colts out of the ranks of the undefeated which is good. congrats to the Bolts !!!

And yes technically we should have all been colts fans today becuz a chargers loss would have given us the slightest bit of breathing room...

HOWEVER !!

we dont need breathing room, we need to stay focused and win out. We need to realize continuously that no matter anybody else does we need to win out period. The last thing we need is the tiniest bit of complaceny to enter our locker room.

Keep the pressure on, beat the clowns, then beat the lions and we're in and its a whole new season !

Livinginthe past
12-18-2005, 05:06 PM
I see the Browns being much the more challenging of the two remaining fixtures for two reasons.

1. Despite their record they have kept most games close and competetive this year - the 10-3 loss to the Colts being particularly impressive.

2. Its a division game - with that comes all the raised intensity from an opposition that effectively has nothing to play for.

If the Steelers beat the Browns I cannot see them slipping up against a Detriot team that is down and out.

NM

BlitzburghRockCity
12-18-2005, 05:07 PM
Yeah its not gonna be easy..there's nothing the clowns would like more than to deal us a loss during our playoff run !

boLT fan
12-18-2005, 05:09 PM
No problem. :grin:

SteelR1
12-18-2005, 05:09 PM
This will be no walk in the park,, STAY FOCUSED and KILL THEM!!!!!!!!!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-18-2005, 05:13 PM

Enjoy it dude, u guys just made the 72 dolphins fans of the bolts :cheers:

Suitanim
12-18-2005, 05:13 PM
The Browns with Dilfer? We win easily, just like the first time.
The Browns with Frye? Trickier. They are playing inspired football envisioning what they might be next year.

One of two things will happen. Cleveland plays inspired football at home and keeps it close, or Pittsburgh lets the blitz run wild and confuses Charlie and forces mistakes. I think we win either way...

clevestinks
12-18-2005, 05:29 PM
Awesome game today! Your team is the most inconsistant team I`ve seen in along time though. Thye have all the talent it seems, but show up huge like this week, and some weeks not at all. Great game today though, you shut up Manning for a while

Infamix
12-18-2005, 05:58 PM
lol once again, the chargers win doesn't make the steelers playoff run any easier at all. The bolts did play one hell of a game though.

Dook
12-18-2005, 06:02 PM
The Chargers have the best looking cheeleaders.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
12-18-2005, 06:02 PM
i wish the bolts and the jags would have lost today.but ohwell.
I still think were gonna get into the playoffs as the underdog.....playing on the road.....and go all the way

Atlanta Dan
12-19-2005, 12:35 PM
Yes thats right.. not only did they knock the colts out of the ranks of the undefeated which is good. congrats to the Bolts !!!

And yes technically we should have all been colts fans today becuz a chargers loss would have given us the slightest bit of breathing room...

HOWEVER !!

we dont need breathing room, we need to stay focused and win out. We need to realize continuously that no matter anybody else does we need to win out period. The last thing we need is the tiniest bit of complaceny to enter our locker room.

Keep the pressure on, beat the clowns, then beat the lions and we're in and its a whole new season !

We need more than breathing room - we need to avoid a three way tie with the Chargers and Jax, in which case the Steelers miss the playoffs.

Unless someone is more of a fan of the 1972 Dolphins than they are of the Steelers, there is absolutely nothing to be thankful for with regard to the Chargers beating the Colts.

Since I expect the Chargers to win their last 2 games we now have to hope a mediocre Jacksonville team, which clinches a playoff berth if it wins this weekend and will have no reason to then play its starters in the last regular season game, does not split its last 2 games and finish 11-5.

Thank you Chargers?! - I don't think so.

junglejimmy
12-19-2005, 12:45 PM
Yo how about them bengals?? we know who the real team is in the north.Not going to be the steelers LOL how does it feel to be on the other side of it now Carson Palmer 4 ever Ben poopieburger never.All hail 2 the Champs WhO Dey?!?!?!?!?:cool:

Atlanta Dan
12-19-2005, 12:55 PM
Yo how about them bengals?? we know who the real team is in the north.Not going to be the steelers LOL how does it feel to be on the other side of it now Carson Palmer 4 ever Ben poopieburger never.All hail 2 the Champs WhO Dey?!?!?!?!?:cool:

Congratulations on your first playoff appearance in fifteen years. The grace and maturity with which you are celebrating your division championship is duly noted.

Please be sure to post here again after you play the Colts or Patriots (or the Steelers or the Chargers) in the playoffs.

TexaSteeler
12-19-2005, 01:12 PM
If the Steelers beat the Browns I cannot see them slipping up against a Detriot team that is down and out.

NM

The only way we loose to the Lions is if the game is decided by a coin toss.

Grey
12-19-2005, 01:50 PM
Congratulations on your first playoff appearance in fifteen years. The grace and maturity with which you are celebrating your division championship is duly noted.

Please be sure to post here again after you play the Colts or Patriots (or the Steelers or the Chargers) in the playoffs.

Nice. Well put.

Here we go.
Grey

Sharkissle29
12-19-2005, 02:36 PM
Awesome game today! Your team is the most inconsistant team I`ve seen in along time though. Thye have all the talent it seems, but show up huge like this week, and some weeks not at all. Great game today though, you shut up Manning for a while
gotta agree with that

clevestinks
12-19-2005, 02:59 PM
Chargers! I wish it were a tie yesterday instead.

Koopa
12-20-2005, 01:29 AM

damn we gonna get a lot of these bandwagon *****es here, enjoy your false hope. and don't try to come back with that i've been a fan forever, it's obvious who the real fans are cause they don't go around in every post saying this who dey bullshit

Livinginthe past
12-20-2005, 08:03 AM
The only way we loose to the Lions is if the game is decided by a coin toss.

I agree - that team threw the towel in a few games back, the game against another incredibly poor team, the Packers, was the final death spasm.

I think the Steelers would take this one 34-3 or thereabouts.

NM

clevestinks
12-20-2005, 08:30 AM
I only hope that we end up postseason bound. If not we won`t be thanking the Chargers then!