PDA

View Full Version : Need some help Steelers Nation!

Big7BenHOF
12-28-2008, 04:27 PM
So for Christmas I got about $350. I'm debating on what to buy with it (obviously Steelers stuff)

I've been looking at a bunch of diff. Steelers things but I can't decide, help me out!

:tt02::tt02::tt02:

:noidea::doh:

Crushzilla
12-28-2008, 04:31 PM
I'm actually driving out to a Steelers' store tomorrow to burn some Christmas/birthday/graduation (I just graduated college) cash.

I'm looking for a 75 throwback. Get someone you know is going to be a Steeler in our eyes forever. I'm looking for Farrior. Treat yourself to a new jersey!

Also, a division champs hat is a must.

Big7BenHOF
12-28-2008, 04:34 PM
I'm actually driving out to a Steelers' store tomorrow to burn some Christmas/birthday/graduation (I just graduated college) cash.

I'm looking for a 75 throwback. Get someone you know is going to be a Steeler in our eyes forever. I'm looking for Farrior. Treat yourself to a new jersey!

Also, a division champs hat is a must.

Being in California it's hard to get a lot of diverse Steelers gear, so I always get mine online via the Steelers shop. I was thinking of getting some Steelers shoes and like...an authentic jersey customized with my name on it, or maybe some Division champs gear.

That's the thing, I really don't know. LoL

Big7BenHOF
12-29-2008, 12:21 AM
Well, I found a cool Steel Curtain signed mini helmet. I could buy that, and then like...a Joe Greene jersey.

KeiselPower99
12-31-2008, 11:46 AM
I went to JC Pennys the other day and found Franco Harris and Joe Greene jerseys for 60 apeice and they was the replica throwbacks. I had a couple gift cards for the mall that equaled out to 100 bucks so I payed 25 bucks for 2 Steelers jerseys. They are pretty nice.

Big7BenHOF
12-31-2008, 03:29 PM
Just bought a Joe Greene jersey. I'm gonna end up buying a Steel Curtain signed football as well.

westcoastransplant
12-31-2008, 07:36 PM
Being in California it's hard to get a lot of diverse Steelers gear, so I always get mine online via the Steelers shop. I was thinking of getting some Steelers shoes and like...an authentic jersey customized with my name on it, or maybe some Division champs gear.

That's the thing, I really don't know. LoL

What part of California are you from. If you live in Orange County, there is a good sports store at the Block at Orange by Angels Stadium. If you're closer to San Diego, there is a Field of Dreams memerobilia store by the mall near Qualcomm.

43Hitman
12-31-2008, 08:30 PM
Just bought a Joe Greene jersey. I'm gonna end up buying a Steel Curtain signed football as well.

Great choices! :tt02:

stlrtruck
01-01-2009, 11:42 AM
I've been thinking about this the last few days and here's my 2 cents:

1) If you've got a Steelers room or a display area, get something autographed

2) If you don't, then go with some jerseys, clothing, or tailgating items.

Big7BenHOF
01-01-2009, 02:28 PM
I've been thinking about this the last few days and here's my 2 cents:

1) If you've got a Steelers room or a display area, get something autographed

2) If you don't, then go with some jerseys, clothing, or tailgating items.

My room is essentially my Steelers room. I have signed things in there (Ben Roethlisberger signed football, Jack Lambert signed jersey, etc.) So I bought a Joe Greene jersey and Steel Curtain signed mini helmet.

stlrtruck
01-01-2009, 09:16 PM
My room is essentially my Steelers room. I have signed things in there (Ben Roethlisberger signed football, Jack Lambert signed jersey, etc.) So I bought a Joe Greene jersey and Steel Curtain signed mini helmet.

Sounds like a good purchase!

When I get my "official" room (as soon as the 18 year old finishes college and moves out) - then the walls get new paint, the closet becomes a collectors area, flat screen on the wall (possibly with satellite), and the first furniture will be the Steelers recliner!!!

Big7BenHOF
01-01-2009, 11:37 PM
Haha sounds good man!