PDA

View Full Version : CHARGERS STOLE THE RENEGADE SONG

XxKnightxX
12-28-2008, 08:00 PM
Watching the NBC game, did anyone notice the chargers playing the Renegade song on their PA?? bunch of thieves and even at that damn did they put it so early, theyre forgetting that theres three other quarters to play.

Renegade belongs in the Steel City, not San Diego:tt03::tt03:

SteelCityMan786
12-28-2008, 08:09 PM
At least we know the right time for it to be played.

I didn't know the Steelers had the copyrights to it.

XxKnightxX
12-28-2008, 08:18 PM
I dont think they have copy rights of it. but you cant tell me that the guys didnt get the song from us. I think were one of the few stadiums that play that song and video as we have played them for what 5 years?

And knowing its a huge game between the Dolts and the Ponies, they probably played it to fire up the crowd just like we do.

I just dont like how they took it and played it at the worst time. Its like that guy from Not another Teen movie trying to clap at meaningless things at the wrong time lol

TheWarDen86
12-29-2008, 08:41 AM
I heard that too. That song belongs to the NFL's best defense. We all know that. If I'm the Steelers, I'm flattered. lol.

BTW - I'd rather see the Colts again, than the Chargers. I hope the Dolphins can beat the Ravens.

jev7452
12-29-2008, 11:05 PM
I agree 100%! When I heard that my jaw dropped.. PIttsburghs the only one that can truly pull it off and that video gives me chills!!

XxKnightxX
01-07-2009, 09:04 AM
Theres no doubt in Hell that wen the Chargers heard this song play at heinz field that they were awed by the crowd reaction so they had to steal it . Same thing with the cowboys when they heard it, they didnt know how to react to the song since they see a crowd going ballistic during a intermission period such as commercials.

JMS55
01-07-2009, 12:54 PM
LET ME SAY THIS MY FRIENDS, IMITATION IS A GREAT COMPLIMENT. WE HAVE THE ONE AND ONLY RENEGADE. THE BEACH BOYS, CRYBOYS AND OTHERS DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE PURPOSE OF THE RENEGADE VIDEO. I WAS WATCHING THE BEACH BOYS GAME OVER THE WEEKEND WHEN THEY PLAYED RENEGADE. THEIR CROWD DID NOT REACT AT ALL. SO MUCH FOR THAT.
GO STEELERS!

SteelersMongol
01-07-2009, 07:58 PM
Let em do whatever they want. Let em even twirl our TOWEL. :wink02: It's not going to help em this Sunday or any given Sunday. :tt02: