PDA

View Full Version : AFC North...

Hammer67
12-18-2005, 10:35 PM
Congrats to the Bengals but man, that hurts. Watching Carson Palmer talk with an AFC North champs jersey on just gave me a sick feeling. At least it will feel better when the Steelers go to Cincy and win in the first round to reclaim the division...:grin:

BB2W
12-18-2005, 10:44 PM
It would be great to make the playoffs and eliminate the Bungs...

clevestinks
12-19-2005, 05:22 AM
We`ve been bambuzzled! We need to take back what is rightfully ours!

Props to you Cinci fans though! Big improvements there!

SteelCityMan786
12-19-2005, 04:49 PM
Don't worry we'll take back the division next year.

clevestinks
12-19-2005, 04:54 PM
We won the first fight! They won the second! Come the playoffs We Win The WAR!

SteelCityMan786
12-19-2005, 05:04 PM
Nice Work Cleve The WAR will be won by US!

Koopa
12-19-2005, 10:51 PM
aww who cares about a division title, it's worthless imo, all that matters is getting into the playoffs. all the title is gonna do is give the bengals and their fans false hope, cause they have pitt comin into town to crush their little hearts

Sharkissle29
12-20-2005, 12:33 AM
Congrats to the Bengals but man, that hurts. Watching Carson Palmer talk with an AFC North champs jersey on just gave me a sick feeling. At least it will feel better when the Steelers go to Cincy and win in the first round to reclaim the division...:grin:
i dont care about the division champs stuff, it means nothing. playoffs mean everything, being a division champ means nothing. all i care about is winning the big one :P

EDIT: just read king koopas post, its basically mine lol

junglejimmy
12-20-2005, 12:58 AM
:cool: Don't you guys get tired of crying about how the bengals suck and you guys own the division but you don't b/c we are afc north champs this year not you .Hope you come to cincy but you have to win the first to make it to us.We will get first round bye we will play the colts in the afc championship.So getr use to the idea ladies.Bengals forever Steelers never Who Dey?!?!?!? 73

Koopa
12-20-2005, 01:06 AM
y'all ain't getting shit, face it y'all had a nice little dream season, but the north division is on loan and you know it. y'all will be playing us in the first round, so y'all are one and done. and what's this who dey shit? is this a new slang for them bandwagon fans?

bengalsfan21
12-20-2005, 05:41 AM
We need the Pats in there to eliminate Indy first round, then it will be easy pickins from there :busted:

clevestinks
12-20-2005, 06:41 AM
:cool: Don't you guys get tired of crying about how the bengals suck and you guys own the division but you don't b/c we are afc north champs this year not you .Hope you come to cincy but you have to win the first to make it to us.We will get first round bye we will play the colts in the afc championship.So getr use to the idea ladies.Bengals forever Steelers never Who Dey?!?!?!? 73
Wow come in here after you won the AFCN, wow that makes you a coward!

BengalsFan21, BengalBrian, GoCats, and them at least they were here to take thier lumps after our win, then we listened to them after thier win. Thats what seperates the real men from women like you!:boxing:

Ambridge
12-20-2005, 07:48 AM
It would be great to make the playoffs and eliminate the Bungs...

That would be the ultimate "kick in the nuts" to Cincy's season if the Steelers were to take them out of the playoffs and it would most certainly take the shine off of their division crown.

BB2W
12-20-2005, 08:29 AM
That would be the ultimate "kick in the nuts" to Cincy's season if the Steelers were to take them out of the playoffs and it would most certainly take the shine off of their division crown.
That would leave a sour taste in their mouth all off-season. :busted:

clevestinks
12-20-2005, 08:32 AM
Sounds like a winner to me!

Here We GO!

tony hipchest
12-20-2005, 10:28 AM
y'all ain't getting shit, face it y'all had a nice little dream season, but the north division is on loan and you know it. y'all will be playing us in the first round, so y'all are one and done. and what's this who dey shit? is this a new slang for them bandwagon fans?

Whodey is Saddam Husseins long lost 3rd son. hes been a cinci transplant since the age of 3.

RoethlisBURGHer
12-20-2005, 01:37 PM
C-c-c-c-congrats B-u-u-errrr-bengals.