PDA

View Full Version : New from State College

Robbinz2121
12-29-2008, 02:01 PM
Hi my names Zach and i'm 21 years old. Other than watching Pittsburgh sports I like to ride snowmobiles (when and if we get the snow), play sports, workout and all the other guy stuff.

I've been a Steelers fan all my life but have grown to be even crazier about them over the last 2 seasons. I finally got to go to my first NFL game this year when the Steelers beat the Cowboys. We managed to get awesome seats 2 rows up on the goaline where I got to watch Townsend run back his INT for a touchdown.

I came here looking to meet new steelers fans and for a place to be able to talk and read about the Steelers to stay up to date with whats going on with them. I want to be the hometown guy that every goes to when they need an update with whats going on with the Steelers :chuckle:

Gotta go, I'll catch you guys later, until then get ready for them playoffs! :tt03:

HometownGal
12-29-2008, 02:08 PM
Hiya Zach (that's my grandson's name!) and welcome to the #1 Steelers fan site anywhere! :wave::tt03::tt02: We're delighted to have you as a member of our black 'n gold family! :drink:

SteelersMongol
12-29-2008, 09:11 PM
Welcome & enjoy.

Galax Steeler
12-30-2008, 04:42 AM
Welcome to the board.