PDA

View Full Version : Clowns week.. Unedited !!

RoethlisBURGHer
12-19-2005, 01:53 PM
This week we take on the Cleveland Clowns at The Mistake on the Lake.

Living in Clowns Town,this game is very personal to me.My mom,dad,and brother are all Clowns fans (leaving me the only smart one in the entire house).

Cleveland is riding high after the win versus Oakland and Charlie Frye is now "the best damn QB in the league" to some fans here.It's time to shut these idiots in Cleveland up.I see Troy picking Frye twice,Frye getting sacked a few times,and The Bus just running them over.

Suitanim
12-19-2005, 02:17 PM
Jeff Faine is out, and the Browns have a back-up center, plus I think they're a little gimpy at Guard now, too. Charlie is going to have a long day and a real welcome to the NFL Saturday...

Livinginthe past
12-19-2005, 02:33 PM
I see the Steelers owning just about every facet of this game, except the score.

Cleveland has proven that they can turn any game into a defensive war of attrition and Pittsburgh has shown that are capable of keeping below average teams alive in any given game.

Score prediction?

16-14 Steelers

NM

RoethlisBURGHer
12-19-2005, 02:57 PM
We blew them out last time man...I am thinking more of the same.Steelers 28 Clowns 3 (if lucky).

I see the Steelers owning just about every facet of this game, except the score.

Cleveland has proven that they can turn any game into a defensive war of attrition and Pittsburgh has shown that are capable of keeping below average teams alive in any given game.

Score prediction?

16-14 Steelers

NM

Livinginthe past
12-19-2005, 04:07 PM
We blew them out last time man...I am thinking more of the same.Steelers 28 Clowns 3 (if lucky).

I see this one similar to the Steelers v Chicago game.

The Browns and Bears are capable of turning most games into an ugly defensive battle - but if the Steelers can get 10 points ahead both them teams are unable to put serious points on the board when chasing.

Basically, I think the Steelers can win from behind and as front runners, but the Browns are only capable of winning a tight low scorer.

The Browns may give up alot of yardage on the ground, but they run a D similar to the Pats 2001 team - a real bend-dont-break effort - they dont concede too many points despite conceding alot of field position.

Alot of the intangibles are on the side of the Browns.

1. They are onto a good thing with Crennel in charge and alot of players will be playing for a place on next years roster.

2. The Browns, as a team, have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

3. Its a division game - these are nearly all tense, tight affairs - especially at the end of the season.

Like I say, I give the Steelers the edge - but not by much.

NM

clevestinks
12-19-2005, 04:21 PM
Iy would be just like cleve, to keep it close. But we really need this game. I`m sure every man on our team will be fired up. The brownies think that every time that they play us, its the superbowl. Forgive them though, they really have no clue, they`ve only ever seen the bowl on TV. Every fan I know in this area, would rather beat the Steelers, than get in the playoffs. This in know joke. They get so pissed, when I tell that we fans on SF only consider them maybe our third biggest rival.

We roll again.
27-6

Koopa
12-19-2005, 04:33 PM
well i hope we kill them, but i'm more worried about them then i was with the vikes or bears, rivalry games scare the hell out of me, but i say we win by a touchdown or 10 points. hopefully hines can get some catches i want him to have a 1000 yards for the season. and hopefully duce can play and give bettis a break. and maybe willie can get over a 1000 yards rushing in this game

BlitzburghRockCity
12-19-2005, 05:39 PM
I changed the title of ur thread to the unedited version so those who wanna get in on the hard core smack can come in here.. the Sticky in the steelers forum is just for general not so mean smack and Steelers cheers !

SteelCityMan786
12-19-2005, 05:41 PM
This week we take on the Cleveland Clowns at The Mistake on the Lake.

Living in Clowns Town,this game is very personal to me.My mom,dad,and brother are all Clowns fans (leaving me the only smart one in the entire house).

Cleveland is riding high after the win versus Oakland and Charlie Frye is now "the best damn QB in the league" to some fans here.It's time to shut these idiots in Cleveland up.I see Troy picking Frye twice,Frye getting sacked a few times,and The Bus just running them over.

Damn, I feel your pain man. You at least have some brains. Unlike the Clowns.:rofl: :rofl:

Ambridge
12-19-2005, 05:47 PM
Stop Reuben Droughns and make Charlie Frye beat you.

clevestinks
12-19-2005, 05:52 PM
I also live in the middle of brwonies country. And I rule. My entire family is from the Burgh, so no problems there. Now the inlaws thats different, there from just east of cleve. My wife is now a full blooded Steelers fan, and so is all three of her sisters. and one of them is a Atlanta Falcons cheerleader. My bro, phsychoWard86, also married a local, and she is now Black & Gold forever.
My neighbor across the street is from the South Side n the burgh, has a Steelers flag flying high and proud across the street from my flag. Two doors down from me the new neighbor came down to introduce himself as the new Steelers fan on the street. My neighbor thats in between, gave in and has crossed over/ his words were" If yoU you can`t beat them, then join them" He got one thing right.

YOU CAN`T BEAT THEM.

WE Will WIN

BlitzburghRockCity
12-19-2005, 07:02 PM
Yep no doubt.. its always stop the run first and foremost and this game is no different. We need to make them one dimensional and then just pin our ears back and come after Frye. As long as we can get into his head w/ the blitzes and schemes and knock him around some we should be ok.

Steel - X
12-20-2005, 09:45 AM
I dont care if we win by ****ing 1 if we win thats all that matters.

TO all you CLEVELAND FANS out there :flipoff: Sit behind your desk while I WEAR my steelers gear to work and all you got is your team sucks? Come on you can not possibly go that route because your team will never go any where with all you "supporters" running down there paying your hard earned money to watch that team play.!!! Why the hell would they change there loosing ways if there taking all your jack to begin with? Grow a pair and own up! This is from another CLEVELAND resident backing a team that has actually done something. :sign01:

Kiss my Steelers a$$ you fools. Troy bring the noise baby make the rookie know what it is like to play a real defense!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND HEATH WILL FIND PAY DIRT because I will be supporting his Jersey on the field! Yeah BABY

:tt: :tt: :tt:

Steel - X
12-20-2005, 09:48 AM
Hey this thread was title "Unedited" DAMN IT **** THE CLOWNS

UK CANDY BEE
12-20-2005, 06:36 PM
The Browns are much more dangerous with Charlie Frye at QB than with that stiff Dilrod !!

Dilrod would just get sacked under Pittsburgh's pressure, but Frye will not just stand there and get nailed, and has shown that he might actually be more dangerous when on the run !!

So go ahead and key on Droughns !! He is not the ONLY offensive weapon the Browns have anymore !!

I would love to tell you how the Browns defense is going to stop the Pissburgh rushing attack, but........well.......... uh......... they most likely won't even slow them down much !!

Maybe TEN in the box would work !! But I DO know this ............ Wothlisbugger isn't gonna beat ANYONE !!

Browns - 19 Stoolers - 17

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/tomfran58/Animations/Squeelers_SUCK.gif

Cape Cod Steel Head
12-20-2005, 06:46 PM
Hows that new center of yours working out? You think you can win on the strength of Charlie Frye's arm and legs? lol. We stop Reuben and your all done! By the way I'm sure that theres alot of teams out there that would disagree with you about Ben.

RoethlisBURGHer
I agree Dilfer sucks.But tell me,who's the big play reciever to catch Frye's passes?

Also,tell me how you're gonna score when we have the ball at least 75% of the ball game?

Also,tell me,will you be back after we beat the pants off of your team?After Ben has a great day against you chumps?

The Browns are much more dangerous with Charlie Frye at QB than with that stiff Dilrod !!

Dilrod would just get sacked under Pittsburgh's pressure, but Frye will not just stand there and get nailed, and has shown that he might actually be more dangerous when on the run !!

So go ahead and key on Droughns !! He is not the ONLY offensive weapon the Browns have anymore !!

I would love to tell you how the Browns defense is going to stop the Pissburgh rushing attack, but........well.......... uh......... they most likely won't even slow them down much !!

Maybe TEN in the box would work !! But I DO know this ............ Wothlisbugger isn't gonna beat ANYONE !!

clevestinks

So typical, another immature, don`t know much about football, brownies fan. Name calling towards our qb, wow now thats something new? You`ve lost the last 11 out of 12, and still talk out of your asses. You must be the most jealous brownies fan yet, we can read it in your writing. Grow up you &^&^

tony hipchest
12-20-2005, 06:50 PM
a brownsfan cracked the code and found a way onto this board! im shocked! you are definitely right about 10 in the box but im not sure even that would work this weekend. personally id like to see ben throwing the ball all over the place in that situation. it would guarantee hines another spot on the pro bowl roster for sure!

Motley Nate
12-20-2005, 06:58 PM
I live in Cleveland. It's a shell of a town that it used to be. The beer still flows here but the politicians are killing it. Kinda like Carmen Policy and a salary cap. I really hate to see my home town fall apart like this but it's not doing anything to save itself.

The Browns still can't escape the fact that they really can't play the role of the spoiler without quality back-ups in place of their year after year injuries on the field (and in the front office).

Charlie Frye is a quality QB and needs help to get better. Trent is sub-par and needs help to be quality. Neither have teammates to do that. Add that to an angry and hungry Steelers unit and you've got yourself a Steeler win: Steelers 21 Browns 10.

I'd really like to see Frye do good as a pro since he's a hometown guy, but I can't see him having a chance against Pitt's D.

RoethlisBURGHer
12-20-2005, 07:21 PM
I'd really like to see Frye do good as a pro since he's a hometown guy, but I can't see him having a chance against Pitt's D.

I wanna see Frye succeed to,except for when he plays Pittsburgh,then I want us to make him suck.

Suitanim
12-20-2005, 07:39 PM
Having closely followed Frye's career since he was thrust into the starting role against, of all teams, Ohio State, in, of all places, the horseshoe in 2000, and, being an Akron U alum, having watched him play many, many times in person at the Rubber Bowl, as well as against Josh Cribbs at Dix Stadium in Kent, I can tell you that he is the real deal, but that he'll get in trouble against the Steelers by trying too hard to make things happen when he gets in trouble.

That may be the longest sentence ever posted at SF that actually made sense...:-)

BlitzburghRockCity
12-20-2005, 08:13 PM
It was only a matter of time anyways..no self respecting browns fan actually thought that Dilfer was gonna lead them anywhere special, did they ? Well then again we are talking browns fans here.. :chair:

Frye has shown great decision making abilities for the most part and looks like crennell may not have to worry about drafting a QB after all..

Suitanim
12-20-2005, 08:22 PM
It was only a matter of time anyways..no self respecting browns fan actually thought that Dilfer was gonna lead them anywhere special, did they ? Well then again we are talking browns fans here.. :chair:

Frye has shown great decision making abilities for the most part and looks like crennell may not have to worry about drafting a QB after all..

Dilfer did what he was supposed to: Be a tough mediocre QB who didn't make too many mistakes while getting the crap kicked out of him because of an only average line while tutoring the rookie. Dilfer is tough, and can take a hit. He was a sacrificial lamb for Charlie Frye.

UK CANDY BEE
12-20-2005, 08:26 PM
we can read ......

Yeah apparently, but you ARE Pissburgh fans, so JUST BARELY !!!

I would LOVE to say that THIS TIME when we score on the opening drive, we will follow that with MANY more TD drives, but the overall incompetence of our OC simply WON'T allow it !!

Instead, I'll simply point out that this rivalry, and please don't give me any of the IDIOTIC CRAP about how this is NOT a rivalry, or the TRUE rival is in Balti*****.....this rivaly is USUALLY pretty close, so a break or two here or there COULD be the DIFFERENCE in the game.

As for your QB and what other teams think of him ........... It is kinda tough to have a great deal of regard for a guy who does little more than hand the ball of such a HUGE percentage of the time !! Hell, I COULD DO THAT !! He doesn't audible very well ........or AT ALL for the most part. I have NEVER seen him look off a DB, and he might just lead the league iin check down passes !!

You MIGHT make the post season, but you'll NEVER win so much as an AFC Championship with PigPen........errr.........sorry.....BigBen taking snaps ......... at least, not until he LEARNS TO PLAY HIS POSITION !!

I can readily admit that our guy Charlie is still learning, but I like what I've seen so far form him, other than showing he can dependably execute a handoff, what great upside has Ben shown so far ??

Perhaps he might grow into a good QB, but Cowher's overall "run, run, then run some more" game plan might never allow it to happen !!

In the meantime, I happened upon a Steeler site all you guys might already be registered at, wasn't my cup of tea, but you guys ought to fit right in ...........

http://novogate.com/exco/index.php?boardid=2654

clevestinks
12-20-2005, 08:35 PM
Apparantly you have`nt watched much of Ben this season, or you would see his passing game. Stats aren`t number one , just wins any way. I know alot of browns fans, tons. And they would all agree that Ben is a great qb, while they are also hoping that Charlie gets to his level. Even with a bad right thumb, he will still win again this weekend.
This used to be a rivalry, but poll after poll, Steelers fans routinely vote either the ratbirds or not the Pats as thier biggest rival. I am here to tell you, that only cleveanders still believe in the rivalry. You can blame that on your old friend Art Modell. The rivalry lost all its steam after there wasnt a team for three years. Playing close games against us, doesn`t make it a rival, just some pretty close games, that we win 95% of the time lately.

Cape Cod Steel Head
12-20-2005, 08:50 PM
Yeah apparently, but you ARE Pissburgh fans, so JUST BARELY !!!

I would LOVE to say that THIS TIME when we score on the opening drive, we will follow that with MANY more TD drives, but the overall incompetence of our OC simply WON'T allow it !!

Instead, I'll simply point out that this rivalry, and please don't give me any of the IDIOTIC CRAP about how this is NOT a rivalry, or the TRUE rival is in Balti*****.....this rivaly is USUALLY pretty close, so a break or two here or there COULD be the DIFFERENCE in the game.

As for your QB and what other teams think of him ........... It is kinda tough to have a great deal of regard for a guy who does little more than hand the ball of such a HUGE percentage of the time !! Hell, I COULD DO THAT !! He doesn't audible very well ........or AT ALL for the most part. I have NEVER seen him look off a DB, and he might just lead the league iin check down passes !!

You MIGHT make the post season, but you'll NEVER win so much as an AFC Championship with PigPen........errr.........sorry.....BigBen taking snaps ......... at least, not until he LEARNS TO PLAY HIS POSITION !!

I can readily admit that our guy Charlie is still learning, but I like what I've seen so far form him, other than showing he can dependably execute a handoff, what great upside has Ben shown so far ??

Perhaps he might grow into a good QB, but Cowher's overall "run, run, then run some more" game plan might never allow it to happen !!

In the meantime, I happened upon a Steeler site all you guys might already be registered at, wasn't my cup of tea, but you guys ought to fit right in ...........

http://novogate.com/exco/index.php?boardid=2654
Could it be someone from Digital Dawgs is here and they are actually talking football instead of who did whose mom and acts of homosexuality? Say it isn't so.

Suitanim
12-20-2005, 08:53 PM
Whew! This must've been tough, cribbing all this nonsense from other, sharper pencils in other boxes and trying to put it altogether as your own here.

I have NEVER seen him look off a DB, and he might just lead the league iin check down passes

Ben goes through his progressions as all good QB's do...and, um, when he "Looks off" DB's, that's when he checks down to his RB or TE or screen WR. You "check down" by going through your progressions of possible receivers.

Perhaps you should read "Football for Dummies" before you start acting like you know what the **** you're talking about...

Cape Cod Steel Head
12-20-2005, 08:54 PM
My bad .I guess I should have clicked on the link first. I knew it was too good to be true.

UK CANDY BEE
12-22-2005, 03:16 PM
Ben goes through his progressions as all good QB's do...and, um, when he "Looks off" DB's, that's when he checks down to his RB or TE or screen WR. You "check down" by going through your progressions of possible receivers.

Perhaps you should read "Football for Dummies" before you start acting like you know what the **** you're talking about...

First, you really shouldn't mention Ben in the same sentence as "good QB".

Second, looking of a DB has NOTHING to do with checking down, nor does checking down necessarily have anything to do with going through a progression.

The BigBen method of checking down is this: My primary guy (the only one I usually even look to for this play) is not open, so where's the dump off option (sometimes an RB out in the flat,sometimes not).

VIOLA ........... Ben has just checked down without looking off ANYONE !!

You look off a DB by maintaining eye contact in an area or areas you don't really plan to throw to, thereby keeping the real target area safer for your pass.

Is there any other education you require ??

I played QB for a few years, (where is unimportant) so I have a fairly good grasp of the requirements of the position. All QBs have their strengths and weaknesses, the key to turning a guy with potential into a great player is to make use of his strengths while enhancing them and work on eliminating his weaknesses (as much as possible) along the way.

And the Stoolers have been doing just that with Ben, but the problem I see with Roethlisberger is that each time they try to take a look at how much progress he is making in improving his weak areas, he shows just how little progress there is.

So, to be completely honest, Ben is just not progressing as quickly as you might hope. Does he suck ?? Of course not, but his development took a wrong turn (IMO) when he was forced into action last season, not to mention he really never had a quality guy to learn from. He may well get to where you need him to be, but it will certainly take awhile longer, and to pretend he is closer than he is serves no real purpose at all, except maybe to make you Ketchup Field folks delude each other ....

While it is certainly true that I HATE THE STEELERS, I am able to put aside that hatred enough to be unbiased about how a guy plays (smack BS aside, of course). So to wind this up on a more Christmas - like goodwill to all men type of note, I will name three guys who I truly believe would look sooooo much better in Orange & Brown iinstead of Piss & Black........

Troy Polamalu ............ just keeps getting better.
Alan Faneca ............... Droughns would have given him TWO watches !!
Joey Porter ................ I would trade ALMOST any two of our LBs for him.

MERRY CHRISTMAS Stooler scum !! I hope the Browns give you an unhappy trip back to Pissburgh for a present !!

Steel - X
12-22-2005, 03:35 PM
Joey Porter ................ I would trade ALMOST any two of our LBs for him.

We would be happy to take Andra Davis and whicever one you do not want for Porter.

Suitanim
12-22-2005, 03:48 PM
Oh boy...so you are suggesting that a QB should look to area's of the field where there are no receivers to fool the DB's? That would work great if the area's are all out of the line of sight of the DB's, but the DB's job is to...ugh, I'm not gonna go through this with you. I played QB, too, dumbass, and going through progressions, and looking at receivers you may not necessarily throw to is how you look off a DB, and also how you GET TO your checkdown guy.

Anyway, your assertion is retarded. A QB cannot have a rating of 102 without being able to do all of the above. Now hop back on the short bus, you've been dismissed...

tony hipchest
12-22-2005, 04:28 PM
the same fans who hate on ben for not being able to do anything other than hand the ball off, probably think bradshaw sucked and say all he did was throw bombs. oh well whatever works.

fact is ben is in his 2nd year with tons of upside. he will not be getting benched like brooks, or collins, dilfer, holcomb etc. hes not going to have to try to resurrect his career with another team like j. plummer or b. griese. he will not be passed around the league like b. johnson, r. gannon, t. green.

ben is the real deal and will be with the steelers for a while. the steelers will continue to ba a winning org. for even longer. the haters migh as well just deal with it.

SteelCityMan786
12-22-2005, 05:12 PM
What ever it takes to win a game DO IT! I don't care who wants to bash ben for handing the ball off or Bradshaw throwing bombs. Get wins by any means neccessary

clevestinks
12-22-2005, 09:32 PM
They have nothing else to do but pick on Ben! It is what it is, we kick thier asses twice a year, once three times. It is what it is!

We need this game!
We will win this game!
Here We Go Steelers! Here We Go!

SteelCityMan786
12-22-2005, 09:51 PM
They have nothing else to do but pick on Ben! It is what it is, we kick thier asses twice a year, once three times. It is what it is!

We need this game!
We will win this game!
Here We Go Steelers! Here We Go!

More Points to. Cleve just gave us the bottome line We need this game, We Will Win.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-23-2005, 01:35 AM
Jealousy breeds contempt... now if Ben had been drafted by the clowns and had a 102 QB rating they'd be saying he's the greatest thing since sliced bread...

well wait a minute, if Ben had gotten drafted by the clowns he'd be in about the same situation as david carr... on his back every other play !!

Give it up clowns fans, ur team and ur city is nothing but inferior !

UK CANDY BEE
12-23-2005, 02:27 AM
ben is the real deal and will be with the steelers for a while.

He will DEFINITELY be with the Stoolers for awhile, and I can even tell you HOW LONG !!

Until his agent tries to get him a fat new contract ............ THAT'S HOW LONG !!

Whatever anyone wants to say about the Steelers good, bad, or otherwise, the one thing everyone agrees on is how CHEAP the organization is !!!

However, didn't they recently give Hines Ward a very nice contract extension ?? For the sake of you folks who support them, you better hope that is the beginning of the end of that legacy of being tightfisted !!

UK CANDY BEE
12-23-2005, 02:34 AM
We would be happy to take Andra Davis and whicever one you do not want for Porter.

Why are you down on Porter ?? Are you one of the folks who believes he is kinda injury prone ?? Personally, I think Andra Davis needs work. I see him miss opportunities to make plays he SHOULD be making at least two or three times EVERY game !! Still, he is the best LB we have.

Koopa
12-23-2005, 02:34 AM
Oh boy...so you are suggesting that a QB should look to area's of the field where there are no receivers to fool the DB's? That would work great if the area's are all out of the line of sight of the DB's, but the DB's job is to...ugh, I'm not gonna go through this with you. I played QB, too, dumbass, and going through progressions, and looking at receivers you may not necessarily throw to is how you look off a DB, and also how you GET TO your checkdown guy.

Anyway, your assertion is retarded. A QB cannot have a rating of 102 without being able to do all of the above. Now hop back on the short bus, you've been dismissed...

alright that is the best ending to an ass beating i have seen in a long time

BB2W
12-23-2005, 02:35 AM
Whatever anyone wants to say about the Steelers good, bad, or otherwise, the one thing everyone agrees on is how CHEAP the organization is !!!

For the sake of you folks who support them, you better hope that is the beginning of the end of that legacy of being tightfisted !!
Yeah, it's probabaly better to throw millions of dollars at idiots who spend the offseason flipping motorcycles.

Koopa
12-23-2005, 02:42 AM
He will DEFINITELY be with the Stoolers for awhile, and I can even tell you HOW LONG !!

Until his agent tries to get him a fat new contract ............ THAT'S HOW LONG !!

However, didn't they recently give Hines Ward a very nice contract extension ?? For the sake of you folks who support them, you better hope that is the beginning of the end of that legacy of being tightfisted !!

SMH @ you for being stupid, wtf you saying we're cheap cause we didn't want to pay a few players that didn't deserve any money? what are these players doing now? burress is doing aight for himself but he wouldn't be having the season he is having with the giants if he had stayed, so that was a smart move not signing him, bell well he's never healthy and is pretty much shit now. and where are all these other players at that ppl said we should pay to keep around??? when ben is ready for more money he's gonna get paid, the rooneys ain't stupid.

so like my boi suit said, "Now hop back on the short bus, you've been dismissed..."

UK CANDY BEE
12-23-2005, 02:45 AM
Give it up clowns fans, ur team and ur city is nothing but inferior !

Actually, I live in Nashville, and have never set foot in Cleveland !!

I always have to laugh when I see someone (no matter what team they support) spout that asinine "city smack" !! This is football, not civics class !! I'm certain there are places in Pissburgh that are just as rundown and pathetic as the same type of places in Cleveland. I can show you places of the same sort here in Nashville where you'd be lucky to last five minutes just walking alone at night down the street. But tell me, what on earth does that have to do with the football team ??

No, on second thought ...... don't tell me, because I already know the answer .......NOTHING !!

UK CANDY BEE
12-23-2005, 03:02 AM

That comment alone PROVES you are an idiot that knows NOTHING about playing QB or even how the rating system works !! Is there a category called "successful check downs"? NO !! Is there a category called "DBs looked off"?? Again, NO !!

A third string nobody can go out and throw four screen passes to Willie Parker and he can take those passes and run for four TDs and the QB will have a STELLAR rating !! Yet the third string nobody STILL hasn't shown that he knows his anus from his elbow about playing QB in the NFL !!

Just like YOU have shown you don't know YOUR anus from YOUR elbow about ANY TOPIC I've ever seen you post about !!

If Big Ben is so bloody fabulous, then why isn't he going to Hawaii ?? His Passer rating is nearly NINE POINTS higher than Tom Brady's !!

I'll tell you why ........... it's because Roethlisberger couldn't carry Brady's JOCKSTRAP !!

Kinda like YOU couldn't carry MINE !!

Suitanim
12-23-2005, 09:27 AM
That comment alone PROVES you are an idiot that knows NOTHING about playing QB or even how the rating system works !! Is there a category called "successful check downs"? NO !! Is there a category called "DBs looked off"?? Again, NO !!

A third string nobody can go out and throw four screen passes to Willie Parker and he can take those passes and run for four TDs and the QB will have a STELLAR rating !! Yet the third string nobody STILL hasn't shown that he knows his anus from his elbow about playing QB in the NFL !!

Just like YOU have shown you don't know YOUR anus from YOUR elbow about ANY TOPIC I've ever seen you post about !!

If Big Ben is so bloody fabulous, then why isn't he going to Hawaii ?? His Passer rating is nearly NINE POINTS higher than Tom Brady's !!

I'll tell you why ........... it's because Roethlisberger couldn't carry Brady's JOCKSTRAP !!

Kinda like YOU couldn't carry MINE !!

Typical dull-witted frustrated Browns fan. It's okay...I can kind of guess how much it sucks to be you. You're clearly not very bright, don't know much about football, cheer for one of the most pathetic franchises in all of football, and, in a lame attempt to bolster your incredibly low self-esteem, attack your superiors. I might be angry if you weren't such a sad and sorry specimen. Instead, I pity you...

clevestinks
12-23-2005, 10:01 AM
Actually, I live in Nashville, and have never set foot in Cleveland !!

I always have to laugh when I see someone (no matter what team they support) spout that asinine "city smack" !! This is football, not civics class !! I'm certain there are places in Pissburgh that are just as rundown and pathetic as the same type of places in Cleveland. I can show you places of the same sort here in Nashville where you'd be lucky to last five minutes just walking alone at night down the street. But tell me, what on earth does that have to do with the football team ??

No, on second thought ...... don't tell me, because I already know the answer .......NOTHING !!
Nothing to do with football? Maybe! But at times your team is so closely associated with thier city, that they become one. Since you`ve never been to either city, and I`ve lived in both, i`ll explain from my own viewpoint.

Cleveland is a dirty poor city, actually the poorest major city in America! And their fans act the part, aka, the snowballs, the ref hit with the beer bottle, beer night at the Indians game etc. The fans have adapted to the cities reputation. And so have the players, around here fans thing that thier teams have been cursed, now the players play that way to. Every loss, every player injury, every player leaving to free agency, the shot, the fumble, the drive, on and on, its always the curse of the city around here. How about looking in the mirror and taking the blame like a man, you were`nt good enough!

UK CANDY BEE
12-23-2005, 12:19 PM
You're clearly not very bright, don't know much about football, cheer for one of the most pathetic franchises in all of football, and, in a lame attempt to bolster your incredibly low self-esteem, attack your superiors. I might be angry if you weren't such a sad and sorry specimen. Instead, I pity you...

You and your fellow Stooler slime are "superior" to Browns fans in ONLY ONE CATEGORY, that being the INSIPID DUMBASSES WHO THINK SUPPORTING A CURRENTLY WINNING TEAM EQUALS FOOTBALL KNOWLEDGE category !!

Our teams wins, so we MUST be "better" than those other fans whose team lost, and you jerk one another off with that belief. But it disappears in a heartbeat when you try to exhibit your non existant NFL intellect !!

You whine about how my mostly unbiased assessment of Roethlisberger is BS (even though it is shared by nearly every NFL expert with two active brain cells), and in another thread in another forum, try some sort of inadequate quiz in an attempt to once again prove to anyone without blinders on or more than a kindergarten education that you somehow possess ANY actual knowledge of football. Instead, you fail miserably for the umpteenth time because of a mentality that my 7 year old son could match stemming from a shitload of erronieous and illconceived notions which give away the obvious truth that you not only have never played QB (as you claimed), but you probably have never even touched a football !!

So suit, it is REALLY unwise to try and match wits with your MENTAL SUPERIORS. All you keep getting is sonething unpleasant broken off in your ass !!

But being a Stooler fan, you probably ENJOY that, don't you ??

Which means this is the site for you.......... http://novogate.com/exco/index.php?boardid=2654

BlitzburghRockCity
12-23-2005, 12:27 PM
A clowns fan, Mental Superior ??? the clowns?? mental superiors!! ?? :rofl: :rofl: :toofunny:

go back and read your posts you've made for the most part since you got here... you'll realize how utterly ridiculous they sound to the rest of us !!

Motley Nate
12-23-2005, 12:52 PM
You just got to love how the typical Browns fan smack revolve around "gay" slang. Something says there are some hidden tendancies laced in their smack.

Steelers Gay Fever is about as original and thought provoking as Eric Metcalf-up-the-middle.

Give it up.

Motley Nate
12-23-2005, 12:55 PM
Yeah, it's probabaly better to throw millions of dollars at idiots who spend the offseason flipping motorcycles.
He's a soldier. With one leg and a staph infection.

clevestinks
12-23-2005, 12:55 PM
You just got to love how the typical Browns fan smack revolve around "gay" slang. Something says there are some hidden tendancies laced in their smack.

Steelers Gay Fever is about as original and thought provoking as Eric Metcalf-up-the-middle.

Give it up.
Motley Nate running some smack in a Steelers forum against the brownies! Rep points to you!

Koopa
12-23-2005, 12:59 PM
You and your fellow Stooler slime are "superior" to Browns fans in ONLY ONE CATEGORY, that being the INSIPID DUMBASSES WHO THINK SUPPORTING A CURRENTLY WINNING TEAM EQUALS FOOTBALL KNOWLEDGE category !!

Our teams wins, so we MUST be "better" than those other fans whose team lost, and you jerk one another off with that belief. But it disappears in a heartbeat when you try to exhibit your non existant NFL intellect !!

You whine about how my mostly unbiased assessment of Roethlisberger is BS (even though it is shared by nearly every NFL expert with two active brain cells), and in another thread in another forum, try some sort of inadequate quiz in an attempt to once again prove to anyone without blinders on or more than a kindergarten education that you somehow possess ANY actual knowledge of football. Instead, you fail miserably for the umpteenth time because of a mentality that my 7 year old son could match stemming from a shitload of erronieous and illconceived notions which give away the obvious truth that you not only have never played QB (as you claimed), but you probably have never even touched a football !!

So suit, it is REALLY unwise to try and match wits with your MENTAL SUPERIORS. All you keep getting is sonething unpleasant broken off in your ass !!

But being a Stooler fan, you probably ENJOY that, don't you ??

Which means this is the site for you.......... http://novogate.com/exco/index.php?boardid=2654

ok, what's the difference in someone making fun of cleveland and you changing the name of the steelers to stoolers? they both have nothing to do with football really but yet you use stoolers like it hurts ppls feelings and cry like a ***** when someone talks shit about a city you've never even been to. and win or lose no matter what steeler fans will always be superior to you ***** ass brown fans.

Motley Nate
12-23-2005, 01:03 PM
Motley Nate running some smack in a Steelers forum against the brownies! Rep points to you!
:cheers:

I don't like to do that. I normally keep it for home base so something doesn't burn out of control on somebody else's board. It got annoying to hear the same gay crap every post. Find something else, it's not tough. Talk about Larry Foote, Cowher's chin, Ben's toes. I mean c'mon, the same tired gay routine is just a waste of space.

We need smack classes for Browns fans here.

UK CANDY BEE
12-23-2005, 01:14 PM
Nothing to do with football? Maybe! But at times your team is so closely associated with thier city, that they become one. Since you`ve never been to either city, and I`ve lived in both, i`ll explain from my own viewpoint.

Cleveland is a dirty poor city, actually the poorest major city in America! And their fans act the part, aka, the snowballs, the ref hit with the beer bottle, beer night at the Indians game etc. The fans have adapted to the cities reputation. And so have the players, around here fans thing that thier teams have been cursed, now the players play that way to. Every loss, every player injury, every player leaving to free agency, the shot, the fumble, the drive, on and on, its always the curse of the city around here. How about looking in the mirror and taking the blame like a man, you were`nt good enough!

You make some interesting points that being as I haven't ever been in either place, it is difficult for me to respond from a sensible position. However, that said, it does appear that much (though likely not all) comes from a very biased point of view, so don't expect me to simply accept your take as gospel and adopt your opinion of the two cities. That wouldn't be sensible either !!

"How about looking in the mirror and taking the blame like a man, you were`nt good enough!"

Okay ..........but is THIS how Steelers man up when they "aren't good enough" ??

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/muchogordo/failure.jpg

Koopa
12-23-2005, 01:20 PM
well maybe if you'd use something more recent you'd have a good pic there to use as smack, but that's old news, must be a pic you jerk off to on the reg

Motley Nate
12-23-2005, 01:31 PM
well maybe if you'd use something more recent you'd have a good pic there to use as smack, but that's old news, must be a pic you jerk off to on the reg
He's trying. It's like a small cub learning to hunt. Pitiful and repetitive but it's a sign of some life. Might not be intelligent life, but it's got some pulse.

Suitanim
12-23-2005, 02:18 PM
(Sigh) I can see you spent some time on this UcK, so I'll quickly type a little response here.

So far, you've stated:
A) (Incorrectly) That Roethlisberger is a below average QB, based on not on fact, but on some assumptions you've clearly made up. Since it's obvious you really don't know shit about football, but think that screaming louder will somehow mask your ignorance, let's look at a source based on fact and observation by people who DO know football. How about Sports Illustrated?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/2004/draft/players/53419.html
POSITIVES: Big-armed pocket passer with the ability to grow into a franchise quarterback. Sets up to deliver the ball with solid footwork, stands strong in the pocket and smart. Sells the ball fakes, scans the field and consistently finds the open pass-catcher. Senses the rush yet buys as much time as possible, waiting for the last second before releasing the ball. Rarely panics, in complete control of the offense and a true leader behind center. Natural looking off the safety, throws with a fluid over delivery and possesses a big arm. Drives deep passes downfield, puts zip on the intermediate routes as well as velocity on all his throws. Throws tight spirals and beautifully arches deep throws. Leads receivers over the middle and very accurate. Gets outside tackle and accurate passing on the move. Does not make poor decisions and always working to make positive plays.

B) That I'm claiming to be more knowledgeable about football because my team happens to win more games than yours does every year. Again, this is a fallacy. The team I choose is irrelevant...but it sure makes it fun knowing that I'm smarter than you AND my team whips up on your team almost every time they play.

C) The Steelers are cheap. Ridiculous. The Steelers will be right up against the salary cap this year, as well as next. That shit might have flown 20 years ago, but not today.

D) You are very much infatuated with homosexuality. Constant anal references, talking about carrying each others jockstraps and such. It's fine that you're gay, but we jut don't want to hear about it.

Now, you've been exposed as a fool and a half wit, and you might possibly also be a pathological liar, but it's Christmas, so I'll be a little charitable. Let's see if you can find a single REPUTABLE source to back up your outlandish and ridiculous claims about Ben's lack of abilities. Just one is all...if you can't, I'd suggest you banish yourself from this place forever, which is no big deal, really, since we all know we'll never hear another word from you again after 4:15 tomorrow afternoon.

clevestinks
12-23-2005, 03:14 PM
One win in the last 14 games, and thats the pic you use??

SteelerzGirl
12-23-2005, 08:48 PM
(Sigh) I can see you spent some time on this UcK, so I'll quickly type a little response here.

So far, you've stated:
A) (Incorrectly) That Roethlisberger is a below average QB, based on not on fact, but on some assumptions you've clearly made up. Since it's obvious you really don't know shit about football, but think that screaming louder will somehow mask your ignorance, let's look at a source based on fact and observation by people who DO know football. How about Sports Illustrated?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/2004/draft/players/53419.html
POSITIVES: Big-armed pocket passer with the ability to grow into a franchise quarterback. Sets up to deliver the ball with solid footwork, stands strong in the pocket and smart. Sells the ball fakes, scans the field and consistently finds the open pass-catcher. Senses the rush yet buys as much time as possible, waiting for the last second before releasing the ball. Rarely panics, in complete control of the offense and a true leader behind center. Natural looking off the safety, throws with a fluid over delivery and possesses a big arm. Drives deep passes downfield, puts zip on the intermediate routes as well as velocity on all his throws. Throws tight spirals and beautifully arches deep throws. Leads receivers over the middle and very accurate. Gets outside tackle and accurate passing on the move. Does not make poor decisions and always working to make positive plays.

B) That I'm claiming to be more knowledgeable about football because my team happens to win more games than yours does every year. Again, this is a fallacy. The team I choose is irrelevant...but it sure makes it fun knowing that I'm smarter than you AND my team whips up on your team almost every time they play.

C) The Steelers are cheap. Ridiculous. The Steelers will be right up against the salary cap this year, as well as next. That shit might have flown 20 years ago, but not today.

D) You are very much infatuated with homosexuality. Constant anal references, talking about carrying each others jockstraps and such. It's fine that you're gay, but we jut don't want to hear about it.

Now, you've been exposed as a fool and a half wit, and you might possibly also be a pathological liar, but it's Christmas, so I'll be a little charitable. Let's see if you can find a single REPUTABLE source to back up your outlandish and ridiculous claims about Ben's lack of abilities. Just one is all...if you can't, I'd suggest you banish yourself from this place forever, which is no big deal, really, since we all know we'll never hear another word from you again after 4:15 tomorrow afternoon.

Getting a lil frustrated, Suit...(lol)? Don't worry... The Steelers will win tomorrow and it will all be over soon enough for the Browns fans. :smile:

clevestinks
12-23-2005, 08:51 PM
The brownies are already done! They have already had thier last nail in the coffin, we are just going to throw on the dirt!

Brownies fans on a brighter note, with another loss tomorrow, you`ll stay in the running for a top 7 draft pick! Oh yeah maybe that isn`t brighter, you`ll just blow that again

UK CANDY BEE
12-23-2005, 09:21 PM
I REALLY have NOTHING to lose here, since my guys are SUPPOSED to lose tomorrow. But I would LOVE to hear, and hopefully SEE what you dopes would/will do if the Browns WIN !!

I would ALMOST make you ALL a sigline bet on Frye having a better day than Ben, but that wouldn't be even CLOSE to fair, since the Stooler defense is far more capable of putting pressure on the QB than the Browns are !!

However, that said, if one of you wants to suggest a REASONABLE proposition, I'll consider it ............

oh and btw suit......

"but it sure makes it fun knowing that I'm smarter than you "

You REALLY need to take off those blinders you have on, because you have not posted so much as a single syllable to support the notion that you even have a double digit IQ, let alone some demented superiority complex which allows you to believe you have intelligence which even approaches my own !!

Wake up from your drunken stupor and go retrieve your wife from the alley you left her in with the other Stooler fans !!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v284/FunkyDawg/StillerGirls.jpg

I think there were several other fans in the group originally, but she ate them..........

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2005, 09:23 PM
UK Candy ******* You need TO Keep Your Dumb ass comments down. That kinda shit can get you banned. Before You Post next time read the laws of the land.

tony hipchest
12-23-2005, 09:45 PM
I REALLY have NOTHING to lose here, since my guys are SUPPOSED to lose tomorrow. But I would LOVE to hear, and hopefully SEE what you dopes would/will do if the Browns WIN !!

I would ALMOST make you ALL a sigline bet on Frye having a better day than Ben, but that wouldn't be even CLOSE to fair, since the Stooler defense is far more capable of putting pressure on the QB than the Browns are !!

However, that said, if one of you wants to suggest a REASONABLE proposition, I'll consider it ............

oh and btw suit......

You REALLY need to take off those blinders you have on, because you have not posted so much as a single syllable to support the notion that you even have a double digit IQ, let alone some demented superiority complex which allows you to believe you have intelligence which even approaches my own !!

Wake up from your drunken stupor and go retrieve your wife from the alley you left her in with the other Stooler fans !!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v284/FunkyDawg/StillerGirls.jpg

I think there were several other fans in the group originally, but she ate them..........

lol. was that you, hooper, or gordon who posed in that yellow steelers shirt for that picture????

oh, thats right, you all look like 350 lb. 65 year old drew carey's.

p.s. posting fat girl picts isnt smack unless you were the tubgirl model.

the chick in the pict would slam the door in your face right?

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2005, 09:47 PM
lol. was that you, hooper, or gordon who posed in that yellow steelers shirt for that picture????

oh, thats right, you all look like 350 lb. 65 year old drew carey's.

the chick in the pict would slam the door in your face right?

Gives More reasons why I think UK Pansy should be banned. He doesn't know how to talk smack.

UK CANDY BEE
12-23-2005, 09:48 PM
SteelCity, you just need to Kiss My Ass !!

"PITTSBURGH STEELERS FOR SUPERBOWL XL CHAMPIONS!"

LMFAO !!!

What ....? Do you think there is some sort of ELECTION for winning a Super Bowl or something ?? If the Stoolers win Super Bowl XL, I will come to your town and let a group of Pissburgh fans pour Arn City beer over me for an entire afternoon in front of City Hall !!

.........and I use caps to emphasize specific words in a sentence, and once in awhile I'll use caps in a full sentence to enhance an exclamation ........if you don't (or anyone else doesn't) like it, TOUGH ........... learn to deal !!

UK CANDY BEE
12-23-2005, 09:53 PM

You Pissburgh imbeciles wouldn't recognize smack if it hit you on the ass !!

.......and it isn't like it could miss, because MOST of you are ALL ASS !!

Especially that moron Suit, who just SPAMS with total and utterly stupid and repetitious nonsense and runs away like the little ***** he is !!!

tony hipchest
12-23-2005, 09:57 PM
You Pissburgh imbeciles wouldn't recognize smack if it hit you on the ass !!

.......and it isn't like it could miss, because MOST of you are ALL ASS !!

Especially that moron Suit, who just SPAMS with total and utterly stupid and repetitious nonsense and runs away like the little ***** he is !!!

why all the hostility? looks like somebody is getting ANGRY! GRRRRRR! :grin: LMAO!

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2005, 09:57 PM
SteelCity, you just need to Kiss My Ass !!

LMFAO !!!

What ....? Do you think there is some sort of ELECTION for winning a Super Bowl or something ?? If the Stoolers win Super Bowl XL, I will come to your town and let a group of Pissburgh fans pour Arn City beer over me for an entire afternoon in front of City Hall !!

.........and I use caps to emphasize specific words in a sentence, and once in awhile I'll use caps in a full sentence to enhance an exclamation ........if you don't (or anyone else doesn't) like it, TOUGH ........... learn to deal !!

Hey Idiot This gets me more reasons why you should be banned. And How do you know that I want them to win it with the following

That's a sign I am supporting my team. I don't think their is an election. I want them to WIN IT!

tony hipchest
12-23-2005, 10:01 PM
Gives More reasons why I think UK Pansy should be banned. He doesn't know how to talk smack.

i dont think ukpansy should be banned. there is a place in the world for him too.

although making sense on a steeler board definitely isnt that place!

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2005, 10:03 PM
i dont think ukpansy should be banned. there is a place in the world for him too.

although making sense on a steeler board definitely isnt that place!

Well he is causing problems GIVING ME HEADACHES.

UK CANDY BEE
12-23-2005, 10:09 PM
Okay, StillShittyMan, I'll make this VERY simple for you ............. stuff like this:

Kerry for President

Spectre for Senate

Smith for Mayor

THOSE are campaign slogans, not how a fan supports his/her team, BOOB !!

Something like this is what you are after, though not with the team I'll use:

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS - SUPER BOWL XL CHAMPIONS !!

......and you can write that in STONE........... and they'll stomp on the Stoolers AND the Bungholes in the process !!

clevestinks
12-23-2005, 10:14 PM
Okay, StillShittyMan, I'll make this VERY simple for you ............. stuff like this:

Kerry for President

Spectre for Senate

Smith for Mayor

......and you can write that in STONE........... and they'll stomp on the Stoolers AND the Bungholes in the process !!
Lets just say your right with your prediction! Atleast we still have a chance to win the big one. We had more wins last season than your team has had in three years.
If you ever get a chance to go to the burgh, let me know I want you to see Heinz Feild and the Superbowl trophies. And then let all your brownie fans know what they look like!

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2005, 10:19 PM

Kerry for President

Spectre for Senate

Smith for Mayor

Okay ******* Does It Matter What I want as my sig. As Long as it complies with the Laws of The Land It's allowed their.

tony hipchest
12-23-2005, 10:25 PM
UK CANDY A$$ is digital dowgs sacraficial lamb. poor sucker. he gets laid to post such non football related nonsense

UK CANDY BEE
12-23-2005, 10:28 PM
Okay ******* Does It Matter What I want as my sig. As Long as it complies with the Laws of The Land It's allowed their.

......and THAT is the fundamental difference between you and I, I don't give a fat rat about those "Laws of the Land" !!

To steal an old but often appropriate cliche ............ I am only here for a GOOD time, not for a LONG time !!

clevestinks
12-23-2005, 10:30 PM
......and THAT is the fundamental difference between you and I, I don't give a fat rat about those "Laws of the Land" !!

To steal an old but often appropriate cliche ............ I am only here for a GOOD time, not for a LONG time !!
Wow tough words on a PC. You are a tougher little guy than a thought. Do`nt get all excited little man, Where just yanking your chain, have your daddy explain what that means:grin:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-23-2005, 10:30 PM
I'll give him credit for keeping on coming back no matter how much everyone cant stand his presence..

So he's either very loyal or very board :popcorn:

edit.. as far as that laws of the land thing goes..trust me you'll know when you've gone too far...

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2005, 10:31 PM

Well If you follow the laws of the land you will be able to post here as much as you want. And That is another difference between you and me. I have common sense and you don't:busted: :busted: :busted:

clevestinks
12-23-2005, 10:33 PM
I'll give him credit for keeping on coming back no matter how much everyone cant stand his presence..

So he's either very loyal or very board :popcorn:

edit.. as far as that laws of the land thing goes..trust me you'll know when you've gone too far...
He has nothing else to do! He isn`t allowed out after dark. His mommy found his magazines under his mattress. The Browns boards don`t want him because he know nothing! So we are stuck with him!

UK CANDY BEE
12-23-2005, 10:33 PM
UK CANDY A$$ is digital dowgs sacraficial lamb. poor sucker. he gets laid to post such non football related nonsense

WRONG !! I don't usually go around bashing Browns boards, but I think Digital Dawgs is the sorriest excuse for an NFL team MB I have EVER seen !! It TRULY is a NOTHING board, no forums or distinct posting areas, just a list of threads all THROWN together. Even THIS place, infested with Stooler vermin as it is, is FAR superior to DD !!

I DO however frequent TDS, where DD is referred to as The Pee Pee Holders Board !!

Personally, I refer to DD as Estrogen on Parade !!

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2005, 10:36 PM
More People have common sense on this board UK Than You do. We have more intelligent posters who know how to use common sense. They know what they should or shouldn't do. Unlike you.

clevestinks
WRONG !! I don't usually go around bashing Browns boards, but I think Digital Dawgs is the sorriest excuse for an NFL team MB I have EVER seen !! It TRULY is a NOTHING board, no forums or distinct posting areas, just a list of threads all THROWN together. Even THIS place, infested with Stooler vermin as it is, is FAR superior to DD !!

I DO however frequent TDS, where DD is referred to as The Pee Pee Holders Board !!

You shouldn`t even know anything about Estrogen at your age, now go to bed sonny! Real men are talking football here, and your just interrupting! I can`t wake until Christmas break is over!

BlitzburghRockCity
He has nothing else to do! He isn`t allowed out after dark. His mommy found his magazines under his mattress. The Browns boards don`t want him because he know nothing! So we are stuck with him!

lucky us :boxing:

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2005, 10:42 PM
You shouldn`t even know anything about Estrogen at your age, now go to bed sonny! Real men are talking football here, and your just interrupting! I can`t wake until Christmas break is over!

His Christmas Break should be over now. UK Pansy needs to get a life, we don't like people who want to create problems. We are all trying to talk to football here. And I am getting interrupted here like the Rest Of Our Steelers family who post here.

UK CANDY BEE
12-23-2005, 10:44 PM

Not really, because win, lose or draw I won't waste much time with you all after tomorrow unless it is to simply talk about football in a much more laidback fashion. However, SOME of you are gonna have to show some ACTUAL football knowledge in order to manage that little feat ............... are you listening suit ?? I am getting very tired of having to continually educate your ignorant ass OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER AGAIN !!

So for those of you who would like to see me go away, you will get your wish soon enough, sort of........... there is no need to go toe to toe with folks who are NOT next on the schedule, but I wouldn't be looking for any support or best wishes or anything even remotely resembling that stuff, because you SURELY know it would sicken me to offer it !!

Wouldn't it sicken you to see it ??

.............now THAT'S an opening if I have EVER SEEN ONE !!!

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2005, 10:47 PM
Not really, because win, lose or draw I won't waste much time with you all after tomorrow unless it is to simply talk about football in a much more laidback fashion. However, SOME of you are gonna have to show some ACTUAL football knowledge in order to manage that little feat ............... are you listening suit ?? I am getting very tired of having to continually educate your ignorant ass OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER AGAIN !!

So for those of you who would like to see me go away, you will get your wish soon enough, sort of........... there is no need to go toe to toe with folks who are NOT next on the schedule, but I wouldn't be looking for any support or best wishes or anything even remotely resembling that stuff, because you SURELY know it would sicken me to offer it !!

Wouldn't it sicken you to see it ??

.............now THAT'S an opening if I have EVER SEEN ONE !!!

That final comment is a sign Of I SHOULD HAVE YOU REFFERED TO FOR BANISHMENT!

clevestinks
12-23-2005, 10:47 PM
I was actually hoping to get a browns fan that would stick around. I`m sorry a real browns.

UK CANDY BEE
12-23-2005, 10:49 PM
Real men are talking football here, and your just interrupting! I can`t wake until Christmas break is over!

I have been paying close attention, but so far, I haven't seen anyone who could pass for "Real men" the whole time I've been wandering around here !!

And as for "talking football", PUH-LEASE !!

You pukes don't talk football, you just jerk one another off and pretend to be superior to other "lesser" fans !! What a bunch of posers !!

UK CANDY BEE
12-23-2005, 10:53 PM
That final comment is a sign Of I SHOULD HAVE YOU REFFERED TO FOR BANISHMENT!

Oh good grief, StillShittyMan, just go ahead and do whatever you gotta do .......... or shut yer trap about it !!

You remind me of a dork over at TDS who calls himself Corporate Executive (yeah, he really does !!), who just says he is gonna do this, and he is gonna do that, but actually doesn't do JACK !!

So spit or swallow FOOL !!

clevestinks
12-23-2005, 10:54 PM
I have been paying close attention, but so far, I haven't seen anyone who could pass for "Real men" the whole time I've been wandering around here !!

And as for "talking football", PUH-LEASE !!

You pukes don't talk football, you just jerk one another off and pretend to be superior to other "lesser" fans !! What a bunch of posers !!

Oh and you do know football! Yeah right, if you truly follow the brownies, how in the world could you know anything about football. They do`nt play football in Cleve! If you rally want to learn the game, starting watching another team!

Brownies fan and football. isn`t that funny!:bouncy:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-23-2005, 10:56 PM
This board has more football knowledge than your old playboys have sticky pages !!! I'll put this boards Steelers and NFL knowledge up against ANY sports board on the net !!

The only thing we can be guilty of at times is playing down to those that oppose us.. So rather than put you out of your misery right away we tend to keep you around for alittle while to kick you some more before you go...

clevestinks
12-23-2005, 10:58 PM
This board has more football knowledge than your old playboys have sticky pages !!! I'll put this boards Steelers and NFL knowledge up against ANY sports board on the net !!

The only thing we can be guilty of at times is playing down to those that oppose us.. So rather than put you out of your misery right away we tend to keep you around for alittle while to kick you some more before you go...

Rep Points for Mr.Blitzburghrockcity! I may have been wrong i didn`t have him pegged , with playboy! not with a name like Candy!

UK CANDY BEE
12-23-2005, 11:01 PM
See ??

All you guys do is jerk one another off !!

You are really making this easy for me !!

clevestinks
12-23-2005, 11:06 PM
See ??

All you guys do is jerk one another off !!

You are really making this easy for me !!
I had to make up for the negative points you tried to give me. Speaking of not being able to take it!

And yes I`ll give out rep points for the fans who put you in your place! That would be evryone here! Too bad none of the girls are on tonite. I`d like to see the girls kick candies ass!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-23-2005, 11:08 PM
Candy..dont even bother trying to give negative rep points dude..it wont work.. it does nothing for or against the person you're commenting on...

its a little safe guard we have on SF to keep the tards from spreading around the manure they brought with them...

UK CANDY BEE
12-23-2005, 11:14 PM
I had to make up for the negative points you tried to give me. Speaking of not being able to take it!

And yes I`ll give out rep points for the fans who put you in your place! That would be evryone here! Too bad none of the girls are on tonite. I`d like to see the girls kick candies ass!

Actually, I gave you positive points following the post I made where I saluted you TWICE !!

You can call me a liar if you like, but I already know that the TRUTH counts for NOTHING here !!

Because the truth sometimes hurts, and you ladies cannot take the pain !!

......and for the record ........ NO ONE here will EVER manage to put me ANYWHERE, because I am always in the SAME place, which is directly behind you, KICKING YOUR ASS !!

clevestinks
12-23-2005, 11:14 PM
Just heard this on the news!

No joke Cleveland ABC Channel 5 News

Clevelan Mayor Jane Campbell declared tomorrow brown and orange day. And is urging everyone to wear brown and orange. What???????????????????????????????

Do we need the Mayor of Pittsburgh to urge us to wear Black & Gold.

Hell NO! Black and Gold is a way of life. Cleveland is pathic!

clevestinks
12-23-2005, 11:16 PM
[QUOTE=UK CANDY
......and for the record ........ NO ONE here will EVER manage to put me ANYWHERE, because I am always in the SAME place, which is directly behind you, KICKING YOUR ASS !![/QUOTE]
Behind me! Behind Me! Always behind me!

Unless your the lead dog, the view never changes!

You`ll never be in front! You said Your always behind me!

I own you!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-23-2005, 11:18 PM
Its pretty pathetic when the government has to ask people to support the team...

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2005, 11:20 PM
Just heard this on the news!

No joke Cleveland ABC Channel 5 News

Clevelan Mayor Jane Campbell declared tomorrow brown and orange day. And is urging everyone to wear brown and orange. What???????????????????????????????

Do we need the Mayor of Pittsburgh to urge us to wear Black & Gold.

Hell NO! Black and Gold is a way of life. Cleveland is pathic!

Geeze are Clowns Fans That Deseperate. The Steelers Are Gonna Kick Their Asses. Black and Gold Is a Way Of Life. The Pittsburgh Mayor doesn't have to urge us to wear Black And Gold We do ALL THE TIME!

clevestinks
12-23-2005, 11:21 PM
Its pretty pathetic when the government has to ask people to support the team...
She was pleading! I would be embarrassed to have to beg my own city to wear thier teams colors. Then again thier brown and orange, how digusting!

Browns fans suck! And I`m not just saying that either. Its a fact I looked it up!

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2005, 11:21 PM

What is also pathetic is that The Team ALWAYS GETS BEATEN!!!

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2005, 11:23 PM
She was pleading! I would be embarrassed to have to beg my own city to wear thier teams colors. Then again thier brown and orange, how digusting!

Browns fans suck! And I`m not just saying that either. Its a fact I looked it up!

Yep I saw it in an Encyclopedia on Ohio. The Bengals are the only contenders in that state.

clevestinks
12-23-2005, 11:24 PM
Yep I saw it in an Encyclopedia on Ohio. The Bengals are the only contenders in that state.
Thats where I read it! Poor fockers:grin:

UK CANDY BEE
12-23-2005, 11:25 PM
Behind me! Behind Me! Always behind me!

Unless your the lead dog, the view never changes!

You`ll never be in front! You said Your always behind me!

I own you!

.........I am more than the LEAD dawg around here, I am the ONLY DAWG around here !!

........and even Steel RUSTS when you piss on it enough !!

So you better check that title or deed you THINK you are holding, because it's a FORGERY !!

tony hipchest
12-23-2005, 11:26 PM

lol! we will agree on that then. personally i dont mind your presense and appreciate the fact that sometimes you make football related points. whether or not i agree with them, i can appreciate that. win or lose i see where you may not be around for long. no problem. (DD is definitely the pee pee holders board) lol! you mentionned "corpy" !
who the f*^&'s lap dawg is that?

root for whoever you want in the smack forum. just come correct or dont come at all.:cool:

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2005, 11:26 PM
.........I am more than the LEAD dawg around here, I am the ONLY DAWG around here !!

........and even Steel RUSTS when you piss on it enough !!

So you better check that title or deed you THINK you are holding, because it's a FORGERY !!

You are being sent to the Pound. Go Back To The Clown house where you came from.

clevestinks
12-23-2005, 11:29 PM
Steel rusts when you piss on it! Ha HA AH HA. Wow are you funny! hold on let me get my breathe! LOL

I am your daddy, we are all your daddies! Get used to it!

As a matter of fact we are your daddies, until I say we ain`t!

Just like a dawg, female dawg. *****!

I`m sorry I really have a problem calling a little boy a *****! Sorry son!

clevestinks
12-23-2005, 11:31 PM
I see the Cinci fans showed up just now! Go Cats and BF21, I think if you guys read through everything you`ll see that we got "a want to be" here

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2005, 11:32 PM
I see the Cinci fans showed up just now! Go Cats and BF21, I think if you guys read through everything you`ll see that we got "a want to be" here

And They'll see we got a moron here.

tony hipchest
12-23-2005, 11:45 PM
.........I am more than the LEAD dawg around here, I am the ONLY DAWG around here !! lol, so true......very valid point! and evey dawg has its day, today just isnt yours. you arent a *****dog though and i will give you that. i wouldnt expect you to root for the steelers tomorrow despite what you read on this board.

just dont say we didnt warn you!

UK CANDY BEE
12-23-2005, 11:57 PM
lol, so true......very valid point! and evey dawg has its day, today just isnt yours. you arent a *****dog though and i will give you that. i wouldnt expect you to root for the steelers tomorrow despite what you read on this board.

just dont say we didnt warn you!

Hey.........NOWHERE in all the things I have said here have I EVEN ONCE claimed the Browns were going to WIN in about 13 hours !!

Do I THINK they CAN ?? Sure, why not ?? Wait, don't answer that !! LOL !!

As I make a habit of stealing lines, here's another..........from White Men Can't Jump (one of my all time favorite flicks)

The sun shines on a DAWG'S ass every once in awhile"

So I am hoping to see LOTS and LOTS of sunshine tomorrow !!!

.........and as I have previously stated (elsewhere I think), I WILL return to congratulate or BE congratulated AFTER the game !!

But at the moment, my job is to be a ROYAL PAIN IN THE ASS !!

........pity some folks begrudge me that I am just so bloody good at DOING MY JOB !!

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2005, 11:57 PM
Every Dawg in Cleveland Doesn't have it's day. And In Clevleand like every woman she doesn't get her own way. And ALL THE LITTLE CHICKS WITH THE CRIMSON LIPS SAY CLEVELAND SUCKS CLEVELAND SUCKS! Feel The Pittsburgh Steel UK.

UK CANDY BEE
12-24-2005, 12:26 AM
EALL THE LITTLE CHICKS WITH THE CRIMSON LIPS SAY CLEVELAND SUCKS CLEVELAND SUCKS!

LOL !! That's exactly what my three sons say (trying HARD to piss me off) in the backseat of my car when that tune plays on the CD player.

Having all been born here in Middle Tennessee, they are all Titans fans, and they only root for the Browns with me when they WANT something !!

Now, that little bit of pleasantness out of the way..........

Since I wouldn't want any of you to claim that lightning struck your Stoolers and they lost because you were all up too late getting abused by some Browns fan and couldn't sleep (and had no energy left to cheer), I'll send you all off to bed with this bedtime story...........

Once upon a time there was a young man named Ben. Now Ben kept hearing from a horde of Piss and Black clad folks that he was a terrific QB. As a matter of fact, he heard it SO much that no amount of mediocre performances on his part could convince him otherwise, so when he did NOT get selected to go to the Elite NFL Ball in Honolulu, Hawaii he (along with many of his teammates) began to cry.

They cried so long and so much that before they knew it, it was time to go up the road to the next game vs the Cleveland Browns. Now the Browns had not been having a very good season so far, so Ben dried his eyes and thought to himself "I'll show those guys who sent out the invites to Hawaii how wrong they were by proving just how fine a QB I REALLY AM" !!

So Ben went out and paid little heed to the plays being sent in from the sidelines, instead choosing to try and bolster his sagging reputation with truly knowledgeable NFL people. But he kept calling audibles to pass plays even though the whole league knows the Browns can't stop the run. As a result, Ben made mistake after mistake along the way to compiliing a miserable stat line of 11 completions on 32 attempts for 156 yards and three interceptions while never finding the end zone, and making an inconsistent Browns defense look like the 04 New England Patriots !!

There are 3 morals to this story ..........

1. everyone who tells you that you are great is not necessarily doing you any favors.

2. Those who tell you the truth about your shortcomings are not necessarily your enemies.

and 3. If you are happy and comfortable in a system that requires you to wear a tampon and play like a girl, keep your mouth shut and don't cry about it !!

PLEASANT DREAMS !!

tony hipchest
12-24-2005, 12:37 AM
Hey.........NOWHERE in all the things I have said here have I EVEN ONCE claimed the Browns were going to WIN in about 13 hours !!

Do I THINK they CAN ?? Sure, why not ?? Wait, don't answer that !! LOL !!

As I make a habit of stealing lines, here's another..........from White Men Can't Jump (one of my all time favorite flicks)

The sun shines on a DAWG'S ass every once in awhile"

So I am hoping to see LOTS and LOTS of sunshine tomorrow !!!

.........and as I have previously stated (elsewhere I think), I WILL return to congratulate or BE congratulated AFTER the game !!

But at the moment, my job is to be a ROYAL PAIN IN THE ASS !!

........pity some folks begrudge me that I am just so bloody good at DOING MY JOB !!

very well then. if you come back when the browns lose then credit is due: however getting congratulations, if the steelers lose, is probably out of the question, cause we all know the only thing that could cause a steelers loss is the refs, a fluke mistake, maddox, or some crazy assed bugles fan running out onto the field in the waning minutes of the game :grin:

tony hipchest
12-24-2005, 12:46 AM
"3. If you are happy and comfortable in a system that requires you to wear a tampon and play like a girl, keep your mouth shut and don't cry about it !!"

and if youre happy being in a system that flat out sucks and wont get you nowhere you do the same. a dog will only get table scraps when we allow it to. tomorrow isnt the day. just remember that c. frye isnt, nor will ever be a t. brady, and the browns havent cropped enough impact players from the steelers to experience success any time soon.

other than that crennell should be able to do as well with the browns as h. edwards has with the jets, or parcells with the cowboys.

clevestinks
12-24-2005, 07:40 AM
5 1/2 hours to game! Got your game faces on?

Suitanim
12-24-2005, 07:41 AM
Alright, just to keep track here, I said:

And you responded:

oh and btw suit......

Translation: You can't find a single source to back up your inane, illogical, and asinine assertions (probably based more on jealousy than anything else) assertions regarding Ben's abilities. Again, you've been exposed...

clevestinks
12-24-2005, 07:59 AM
Okay guys , keep UK in check I`ll be back later got to workout, then I`ll Be Back!

UK CANDY BEE
12-24-2005, 08:34 AM
very well then. if you come back when the browns lose then credit is due: however getting congratulations, if the steelers lose, is probably out of the question, cause we all know the only thing that could cause a steelers loss is the refs, a fluke mistake, maddox, or some crazy assed bugles fan running out onto the field in the waning minutes of the game :grin:

Now hold on a minute ............ and you folks should know this as well as anyone after that narrow win in your first game vs the Rats ........... A WIN IS A WIN !!

Lord knows the Browns know it after the ugly one we got last week at The Black Hole !!

UK CANDY BEE
12-24-2005, 08:41 AM
"3. If you are happy and comfortable in a system that requires you to wear a tampon and play like a girl, keep your mouth shut and don't cry about it !!"

and if youre happy being in a system that flat out sucks and wont get you nowhere you do the same. a dog will only get table scraps when we allow it to. tomorrow isnt the day. just remember that c. frye isnt, nor will ever be a t. brady, and the browns havent cropped enough impact players from the steelers to experience success any time soon.

other than that crennell should be able to do as well with the browns as h. edwards has with the jets, or parcells with the cowboys.

I don't think that should be too much of a problem, since those teams don't have a guy like Savage as GM getting the players. The only thing I fear is Phil getting us the same MORAL quality of players that are with the Stinkbirds !!

.........as for the system sucking, I don't kow that it is so much the system as the OC's insistence on calling plays that have no hope of success. For instance.... Where would you say the STUPIDEST place to try to run on the Stoolers defense might be ?? Well, wherever that is, THAT is where Carthon will REPEATEDLY try and run Droughns !!

Personally, depending on the health of your LBs, which I have not recently looked at, I would say it is outside the tackles, but I could be wrong about that !!

UK CANDY BEE
12-24-2005, 08:48 AM
Translation: You can't find a single source to back up your inane, illogical, and asinine assertions (probably based more on jealousy than anything else) assertions regarding Ben's abilities. Again, you've been exposed...

Actually, it is more a matter of my already having shown you to be a dimwit who cannot even pose a proper question, so in truth, YOU are the one who has been EXPOSED !!

So stop being a whiner Suit, and go back to playing on the junior circuit ......

Suitanim
12-24-2005, 08:58 AM
Actually, it is more a matter of my already having shown you to be a dimwit who cannot even pose a proper question, so in truth, YOU are the one who has been EXPOSED !!

So stop being a whiner Suit, and go back to playing on the junior circuit ......

Ahahahaha! That horseshit you tossed out about the 3-4? I asked a basic question, and you ****ed it all up by pretending to know more than you did, overcomplicating the matter, and trying to (Unsuccessfully, I might add) turn the tables on me...

Again, CAN YOU PROVIDE A SINGLE SOURCE to back up your claims about Ben? Can you, or can't you? It's very, very simple. You stated that there were all these NFL analysts who knew that Ben can't read defenses and go through his progressions, and so on and so forth, so msn up, bsck up your claim and provide some evidence.

(And stop trying to defelect this back onto me...it's weak, obvious and pathetic)

UK CANDY BEE
12-24-2005, 09:08 AM
I answered this in the other thread, just like I proved you to be a dumbass who thinks all the 3 - 4 defensive linemen positions have the same task when youi should have known how to ask your question properly.

But as I am not into cutting and pasting all over the place in a thoroughly redindant and dull manner, I am not going to repeat my words here .......... you'll just have to go find them !!

But I WILL say FOR THE LAST TIME that I cannot be wasting my time with a hopeless attempt to educate your pathetic excuse for a brain in the matter of football 101 !!

clevestinks
12-24-2005, 09:15 AM
Just to let everyone know! With it being Christmas Eve! I will be watching the game at a family gathering, then I`ll be home later to watch Twas the Night, with my daughter and wife, a tradition, The once my daughter is in bed, I MAY have a half hour or so to come back to this BF and runneth some smack before we have to do the Santa bit!

Suitanim
12-24-2005, 09:16 AM
I answered this in the other thread, just like I proved you to be a dumbass who thinks all the 3 - 4 defensive linemen positions have the same task when youi should have known how to ask your question properly.

But as I am not into cutting and pasting all over the place in a thoroughly redindant and dull manner, I am not going to repeat my words here .......... you'll just have to go find them !!

But I WILL say FOR THE LAST TIME that I cannot be wasting my time with a hopeless attempt to educate your pathetic excuse for a brain in the matter of football 101 !!

PRIMARY task, you jackass. Why don't you quote yourself as a legitimate and reputable source again...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

UK CANDY BEE
12-24-2005, 09:32 AM
Just to let everyone know! With it being Christmas Eve! I will be watching the game at a family gathering, then I`ll be home later to watch Twas the Night, with my daughter and wife, a tradition, The once my daughter is in bed, I MAY have a half hour or so to come back to this BF and runneth some smack before we have to do the Santa bit!

Smack Santa !! I like it !!

Traditions are the coolest thing about Christmas !!

ENJOY !!

All my family is in Ohio and I don't dig going back for just a day or three, so I wait until I can go back for at least a week........

HAPPY HOLIDAYS !!

Motley Nate
12-24-2005, 12:07 PM

Funny masochistic stuff here. Slam your own board, even though Digital Dawgs and The Dark Side have obviously the same members. Very clever!

He's really heating up. You can tell this guy means business when HE STARTS TYPING IN CAPS and using t oo m a n y s pa c es and !!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-24-2005, 12:09 PM
:rofl: damn nate ur just on fire today, good stuff.

Motley Nate
12-24-2005, 12:24 PM
:rofl: damn nate ur just on fire today, good stuff.
These 50 yr old kids should have their computers taken away until they know how to talk correctly in the English language. The smack is excusable. When you lose 6 years in a row, it's generally understood that you don't know how to talk competitive football and taking a superior stance.

I just hope I get a tax-break for living in the same region as these nut jobs.

It would be different if they came here to talk football, but instead it's confessions of their need for homo-erotica.

clevestinks
12-24-2005, 01:34 PM
uk come on out and play! 14-00 early

UK CANDY BEE
12-24-2005, 03:52 PM
Funny masochistic stuff here. Slam your own board, even though Digital Dawgs and The Dark Side have obviously the same members. Very clever!

If you look closely, you'll see only a handful of common members. But aren't any of you folks registered at Stooler Nation ?? I would assume so ...........

Oh and btw cleve........... I don't like being online while watching the game it is distracting, unfortunately, TODAY, I could have USED the distraction !!

Congratulations on today's game at Burger King (i.e. you had it your way) !!

clevestinks
12-24-2005, 04:21 PM
Go Steelers! Go Steelers Fever! Go home brownies!

tony hipchest
12-24-2005, 04:24 PM
whats the similarity between the steelers and a bucket of dung?

a bucket of dung could beat the browns 41-0 too!

lmao

UK CANDY BEE
12-24-2005, 04:25 PM
Go Steelers! Go Steelers Fever! Go home brownies!

Sadly, the Browns WERE at home !!

.........and yeah, I know you weren't talking about the team...........LOL !!

SteelCityMan786
12-24-2005, 06:53 PM
The Browns weren't home UK we sent them to a new home. The Cleveland City Dog Pound.