PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck

Tinman
12-30-2008, 11:22 PM
Just wanted to wish you guys luck in the playoffs..

Who do you think wins this weekend..

I got my money on Bal and San Diego... Should be some good games to watch and enjoy the bye week... ENJOY

:hatsoff:

warddj86
12-31-2008, 12:13 AM
I got Baltimore and Indy, Atlanta and Philadelphia.

All very hot teams, especially Philly

Tinman
12-31-2008, 12:41 AM
Altlanta I agree with.. Philly I am not sold on yet. I keep waiting for McNabb to have another bad day and sink Philly...

Crushzilla
12-31-2008, 03:03 AM
Altlanta I agree with.. Philly I am not sold on yet. I keep waiting for McNabb to have another bad day and sink Philly...

Give him some credit.

He'll wait until the Championship game :chuckle:

Galax Steeler
12-31-2008, 03:49 AM
I got Baltimore and Indy, Atlanta and Philadelphia.

All very hot teams, especially Philly

Thats about the way I have it figured as well but I would love to see miami beat the ratbirds.

markymarc
12-31-2008, 06:55 AM
I will go with Vikings, Falcons, Phins and Chargers.

Polamalu43
12-31-2008, 07:05 AM
I just hope somehow the vikes can beat the eagles, can't stand them. Also the colts will go into SD and beat the chargers, bank on that. The colts are read hot right now, and the chargers D is not impressive. Other picks are ATL and baltimore.

HometownGal
12-31-2008, 08:13 AM
Thank you for the well wishes, Tinman! :cheers:

I'm going with the Rats :yuck:, Indy, Arizona and the Eagles.

DACEB
12-31-2008, 08:59 AM
The next team we face, that's all that matters!!

Where's Dino!!?

Robbinz2121
12-31-2008, 09:10 AM
I have a very good feeling that we're going to be playing Baltimore

jjpro11
12-31-2008, 09:17 AM
eagles, cardinals, ravens, chargers are my picks

Tinman
12-31-2008, 01:06 PM
Give him some credit.

He'll wait until the Championship game :chuckle:

haha TRUE..

Still I hate the iggles, they had 5qtrs to beat the bungals and couldn't do it... pitiful..Nothing would make me happier than Mcnabb throwing a pick 6 in the final minute to lose the game or even another horrable clock management mistake by Reid to send them home.. :)

I hope the phins beat the ratbirds, probably won't happen and it's not from fear of the ratbirds but I figure the chargers will beat the colts and that would send the ratbirds to nashville. I don't want them coming in and trying to take out our players.. When we beat them earlier in the year they took some cheap shots..

lilyoder6
12-31-2008, 01:09 PM
i would like to see the colts and phins win.. send the colts 2 ten and us the fins...

on the nfc side... i think the falcons will win.. the cards don't rly have a running game and that will haunt them and then the eagles are on fire

43Hitman
12-31-2008, 01:27 PM
haha TRUE..

Still I hate the iggles, they had 5qtrs to beat the bungals and couldn't do it... pitiful..Nothing would make me happier than Mcnabb throwing a pick 6 in the final minute to lose the game or even another horrable clock management mistake by Reid to send them home.. :)

I hope the phins beat the ratbirds, probably won't happen and it's not from fear of the ratbirds but I figure the chargers will beat the colts and that would send the ratbirds to nashville. I don't want them coming in and trying to take out our players.. When we beat them earlier in the year they took some cheap shots..

We get that twice a year. So prepare yourself for it. That's exactly why a lot of us don't want to see them for a third time this year.

Tinman
12-31-2008, 01:35 PM
Another Steelers/Balt match up would not be a game I wanna see either... They have already been tested agianst the steelers twice and failed both... No need to get beat down agian..lol

Before the Titans came to town I always pulled for the phins.. In a box somewhere in the atic I think I still have a Marino jersey :).. It may be time to pull it out..

I use to enjoy the Steelers whooping the brownies too.. My ex-monster-in-law was a huge brownie fan... Always made for an enjoyable trip to the in-laws back in the day...

hindes204
12-31-2008, 01:47 PM
im hoping for a miami win, that way we have an easy road to the championship game....if baltimore wins, we will have to play indy (you can bet the house that they will destroy san diego)...and then, if we can beat a red hot indy team, we will have to face the ravens or the titans.....thats a tough raod to the super bowl...but thats what they said in 05, and look how that turned out...im optimistic

LVSteelersfan
12-31-2008, 02:12 PM
Don't even think for a minute that Miami is an easy trip to the Championship game. Joey could have a field day against our porous O-line. He has showed he can still play. I just hope that he knocks Flacco into next week and gets those nasty A $ $ Ravens out of there. Everyone is picking Baltimore. I am not so sure a rookie coach and QB are going to be ready for the intensity that is known as the playoffs. It is a totally different game. Flacco may get the jitters BIG TIME.

The Duke
12-31-2008, 03:09 PM
I wonder who'll get revenge, Cameron on the dolphins or the dolphins on cameron

should be interesting

I'll be rooting for the fins, but I would like another steelers-ravens games. They are exhuating to watch, but very fun

hindes204
12-31-2008, 03:48 PM
I wonder who'll get revenge, Cameron on the dolphins or the dolphins on cameron

should be interesting

I'll be rooting for the fins, but I would like another steelers-ravens games. They are exhuating to watch, but very fun

i definately dont want to play the ravens again. its very difficult to beat a team three times in one year, and the fact that they think they were cheated by the refs last game, they are gonna come at us with everything, i will be rooting for miami this week

lilyoder6
12-31-2008, 05:00 PM
i just think that the dolphins are the lesser of the 2 evils (fins/ravens) too me the fins rly don't have the "eye pooping" superstars other than a few players... joey is only 1 player on def and we could double him..

and then off.. the only threats rly are the duo of rb's.. and then u have ginn who only knows 1 route.. the fade...

be better to play them than the colts

markymarc
01-02-2009, 06:02 AM
I just want to see how Flacco does in his first ever playoff game. You know Joey will be coming after him and of course talking it up.