PDA

View Full Version : Its CLOWNS Week !!!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-19-2005, 04:25 PM
Time to throw down w/ the clowns and put them out of their misery. We're on a roll and the stains are our next victim !!

Down w/ the Dawgs !! :tt: :tt:

RoethlisBURGHer
12-19-2005, 04:30 PM
Dumb dogs at that!

SteelCityMan786
12-19-2005, 04:31 PM
Send Them To Dawgs to the DAWG POUND!

BB2W
12-19-2005, 04:36 PM
I hate to be soft, but looking ahead at the "must win" games for us... I thought playing in Cleveland will present some problems. You know how divisional rivalries can be, I hope we can pull this one out...

clevestinks
12-19-2005, 04:37 PM
I am more pumped than usual. I am feeling this game already.
Mr. Rooney owns the Pittsburgh Steelers!

And we own the cleveland brownies!

This has got to be a win, there is way to much riding on this game!
I don`t want to here IF we win. We WIll Win!

SteelR1
12-19-2005, 04:38 PM
I'm being a little cautious of talking shit about this game against Cleveland, so I'll wait till after the game..

clevestinks
12-19-2005, 04:38 PM
I hate to be soft, but looking ahead at the "must win" games for us... I thought playing in Cleveland will present some problems. I hope we can pull this one out...
NO! WE play better on the road. And if we can put up three TDs against CHI. And hold Minn, indoors to 3 points. We can shutout Cleve. They did even get a TD yesterday!

WE WIN!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-19-2005, 06:03 PM
Im kinda glad this game is on the road too... the more hostile environments we get experience w/ the better cuz making the playoffs and making a run will be nothing but on the road.

Us against the world and we are the road warriors !!! Lets rip their hearts out !! :tt:

SteelersFever
12-19-2005, 06:19 PM
The Browns suck! The Browns fans suck! Flush them out of the NFL again PLEASE!!!

clevestinks
12-19-2005, 06:21 PM
This is our kind of weather! Its an early Christmas present. Its a must win!
We Will Win!

SteelCityMan786
12-19-2005, 06:28 PM
THIS IS A WARRANT ISSUED BY THE NFL: The Cleveland Browns have been trying to cause chaos. They need all the players put in a dog pound.

geran42o
12-19-2005, 06:54 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!!:tt::tt::tt::tt::tt:
:sign03::sign03::sign03::sign03::sign03:

Suitanim
12-19-2005, 07:10 PM
Cleveland Browns Stadium: Heinz Field West!

clevestinks
12-19-2005, 07:15 PM
I still like thee old joke here in Cleveland.

Do you know why Akron doesn`t have a pro football team?
* Cause then Cleveland would want one!

Stlrs4Life
12-19-2005, 08:29 PM
It's there SB, so we have to put them in there place.

Prosdo
12-19-2005, 09:08 PM
Let's go Steelers!

Koopa
12-19-2005, 11:28 PM
this should be a good game, even though i'm more worried about them then i was about the bears and vikes, but the only reason i'm worried a little is cause it's a rivalry game and they ain't always easy no matter how shitty the team is. but i say we win by 7 or 10 points, we could probably win by more but you know cowher, 3 point lead and it's run run run. and i just picked up the steelers d for my fantasy football championship so i hope we pick off frye a couple times cause a few fumbles and score on defense.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-20-2005, 12:37 AM
If we were in any different circumstances than we are right now, I'd be worried about this as a trap game..but the fact that we are back against the wall, have to win no matter what should help to propel us and keep us focused! :tt:

steeler47
12-20-2005, 06:11 AM
Its going to be a tough one.:boxing: The stains have been plaing good ball.I think they are where Cinci. was last year.

steelersgirl86
12-20-2005, 06:23 AM
Here we go Steelers Here go....:sign03: :sign01:

There is no doubt in my mind we will win this game. The thing that sucks is living here in Cleveland and hearing about this game and the browns all week long....we need to shut them up once and for all...........

Bring it on....I cant wait for Christmas Eve........

clevestinks
12-20-2005, 06:37 AM
Its going to be a tough one.:boxing: The stains have been plaing good ball.I think they are where Cinci. was last year.

The stains aren`t in the same league as Cinci was last year. They are improving, but Charlie Frye is a long way from Palmer.

Suitanim
12-20-2005, 08:41 AM
The Browns have several things working against them. The offensive line is improvised right now, so they will have to go to a lot of max protect schemes to pass, and, although I'm a big fan of Charlie Frye, he's raw and a rookie, and he hasn't seen a defense like the Steelers this year. Oakland has an average defense (Ranked 19th overall in the NFL) and gave them fits last week. Also, Rueben Droughns is a little dinged up, but he'll still have to carry a large percentage of the load.

They'll live and die by how well their defense can play, which means, of course, how well they can stop our running game, and, ranking 27th in the league against the run doesn't bode well for them. The only way I see them even keeping it close is us committing stupid turnovers, or ST break-downs like we've been having more than we should lately...

clevestinks
12-20-2005, 09:31 AM
Yes very true SUIT, and we can run on them! And we SHALL!

tHIS IS AN EARLY CHRISTMAS GIFT!

SteelerFanInCA
12-20-2005, 01:09 PM
Let's down the clowns!!!! Go big black & gold. Also a Merry X-Mas from Southern California to all my Steelers brethren. Happy Holidays all. Now let's take care of business on Saturday.

RoethlisBURGHer
12-20-2005, 01:16 PM
My dad says all he wants for Christmas is a Browns win over the Steelers.Well,I sure hope we can ruin his Christmas!

Steel - X
12-20-2005, 02:37 PM
The one thing I don't understand is why during other game weeks you get a few poster's that wish each other luck or just come to talk up there team, etc. but when its Clowns week we get some slow degenerate clowns that bring there 3 ring circus over her to make up unique screen names for all of us to laugh at.

My question is why?
1. Because they know nothing about football.
2. Because they have not had a winning season in how long.

Just confused I guess. The Steelers will win just because the clowns can not stop the run. A 3-4 defense doesn't work when you do not have LB's (w/ the exception of Andra Davis)

Breaking story with a conclusion:

Since the Browns can never beat the Steelers in football Cowher and management of the Steelers decided to go a different route. Steelers management decided that since the Clowns could never win we should start some sort of yearly battle to keep the rivalry a float.

So, both teams decided on a week long ice fishing competition. The team that catches the most fish at the end of the week wins.

So on a cold freezing day on Lake Erie they began their contest.

The first day after 8 hours of fishing the Browns had caught 0 fish and the Steelers had 100. At the end of the 2nd day the Browns had caught 0 fish and the Steelers 200.

That evening the Crennel got his team together and said, "I suspect some kind of cheating is taking place." So the next morning, he dressed The chosen one (just to get him ready for next year) in black and yellow and sent him over to the Steelers camp to act as a spy. At the end of the day he came back to report to the Crennel. The coach asked, "Well, how about it, are they cheating?"

"They sure are!" the chosen one reported, "They're cutting holes in the ice."

War: Motorcycle Riders!

War: the Denver Broncos Offensive Line

and War: 1st round draft picks the next five years. (Couch, Warren, Brown, Faine, Winslow, Edwards)

steeler47
12-20-2005, 04:21 PM
The stains aren`t in the same league as Cinci was last year. They are improving, but Charlie Frye is a long way from Palmer.

ok......I'll give ya that they may not be as good....but they are improveing.Look at how the played Seattle,and other games they have only lost by a few points.This ball club is just a few players away.
The AFCN is on its way I believe to be the strongest div. in the NFL.

clevestinks
12-20-2005, 06:00 PM
The one thing I don't understand is why during other game weeks you get a few poster's that wish each other luck or just come to talk up there team, etc. but when its Clowns week we get some slow degenerate clowns that bring there 3 ring circus over her to make up unique screen names for all of us to laugh at.

My question is why?
1. Because they know nothing about football.
2. Because they have not had a winning season in how long.

Just confused I guess. The Steelers will win just because the clowns can not stop the run. A 3-4 defense doesn't work when you do not have LB's (w/ the exception of Andra Davis)

Breaking story with a conclusion:

Since the Browns can never beat the Steelers in football Cowher and management of the Steelers decided to go a different route. Steelers management decided that since the Clowns could never win we should start some sort of yearly battle to keep the rivalry a float.

So, both teams decided on a week long ice fishing competition. The team that catches the most fish at the end of the week wins.

So on a cold freezing day on Lake Erie they began their contest.

The first day after 8 hours of fishing the Browns had caught 0 fish and the Steelers had 100. At the end of the 2nd day the Browns had caught 0 fish and the Steelers 200.

That evening the Crennel got his team together and said, "I suspect some kind of cheating is taking place." So the next morning, he dressed The chosen one (just to get him ready for next year) in black and yellow and sent him over to the Steelers camp to act as a spy. At the end of the day he came back to report to the Crennel. The coach asked, "Well, how about it, are they cheating?"

"They sure are!" the chosen one reported, "They're cutting holes in the ice."

War: Motorcycle Riders!

War: the Denver Broncos Offensive Line

and War: 1st round draft picks the next five years. (Couch, Warren, Brown, Faine, Winslow, Edwards)
Its really because this is thier superbowl. Thats all thier fans live for is beating us. Please don`t think I`m joking about this. I work amongst them, they are pathetic. They would much rather beat us than win a ring, does that make any sense? There harmless though, I go everywhere with steelers gear on, and only a women?, will say something.

clevestinks
12-20-2005, 06:01 PM
Roeth, out of no disrespect for your father, I hope he has something else to look forward to on Christmas Day? Cause he ain`t getting that first wish

RoethlisBURGHer
12-20-2005, 06:12 PM
Roeth, out of no disrespect for your father, I hope he has something else to look forward to on Christmas Day? Cause he ain`t getting that first wish

Cleve,disrespect him all you want,Browns fans get no respect this week!

And I don't know any of his other wishes,this is the only one that he has told me.Too bad for him,his Christmas will be ruined.

I plan on wearing a Steeler's shirt all Christmas day just to rub it in,lol.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-20-2005, 06:29 PM
Cleve is right, if the clowns go 14-2 every year from now till eternity as long as they beat us they would consider themselves champs...

RoethlisBURGHer
12-20-2005, 06:36 PM
Cleve is right, if the clowns go 14-2 every year from now till eternity as long as they beat us they would consider themselves champs...

Blitz,don't you mean 2-14?

clevestinks
12-20-2005, 07:07 PM

LOL, yeah, I would be happy to go 14-2 every year! LOL :blurp:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-20-2005, 07:14 PM

:rolleyes: uh yeah, oopps... typo :busted:

SteelCityMan786
12-20-2005, 08:16 PM
The Browns Would Consider themselves Champions if they we're 15-1 or 16-0 oh wait I mean 1-15 or 0-16!!!!

Stlrs4Life
12-20-2005, 10:04 PM

There is no way that Cleveland is where Cincy was last year.

clevestinks
12-23-2005, 07:02 AM
No offense to the little girls in the brown uniforms, who go around selling cookies.

But " I feel like kicking some brownies @$$! This weekend!

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2005, 08:50 AM
No offense to the little girls in the brown uniforms, who go around selling cookies.

But " I feel like kicking some brownies @$$! This weekend!

Aggreed! I'll kick some Browns ASS!

Steelerbabe28
12-24-2005, 09:55 AM
The Browns have several things working against them. The offensive line is improvised right now, so they will have to go to a lot of max protect schemes to pass, and, although I'm a big fan of Charlie Frye, he's raw and a rookie, and he hasn't seen a defense like the Steelers this year. Oakland has an average defense (Ranked 19th overall in the NFL) and gave them fits last week. Also, Rueben Droughns is a little dinged up, but he'll still have to carry a large percentage of the load.

They'll live and die by how well their defense can play, which means, of course, how well they can stop our running game, and, ranking 27th in the league against the run doesn't bode well for them. The only way I see them even keeping it close is us committing stupid turnovers, or ST break-downs like we've been having more than we should lately...
I couldnt have said it any better. They have the best o-line that they have had since 99', best RB, but like the past, they have no run defense. Crennel is doing pretty darn good with the little talent he has. But until they get some big boys on that d-line and some blitzing playmakers to help out Andre Davis, our running game will always be something we can lean on.

I also am a Frye fan. I went to Bowling Green so I like MAC players. Frye dont have a strong arm, but he is smart and a little athletic. He reminds me a little of Brady. They cant win games by themselves but do the little things to help a team win. Brady got the oppurtunity to sit and learn for a couple of years.

I like you Ohio Steeler fans, you guys talk a little more football then the boys around here in Sharon and where I grew up by Pittsburgh. They are Steeler fans on Sundays only and most of them couldnt even name a backup o-linemen or linebacker for petes sake. They only know a guys name after he scores a TD. Its funny to hear them try to pronounce Polamaulu.

clevestinks
12-24-2005, 10:31 AM
Vegas Vic the browns pregame betting Guru, pick the Steelers to win , and then apologized to his viewers!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-25-2005, 08:17 PM
The entire browns organization should apolgize to the city for calling them selves an NFL franchise !

SteelCityMan786
12-25-2005, 08:18 PM
They Should Move. Maybe they can be the next team in LA.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-25-2005, 08:20 PM
LA wouldnt take them... maybe alaska is lookin for an NFL team though :rofl:

SteelCityMan786
12-25-2005, 08:32 PM
LA wouldnt take them... maybe alaska is lookin for an NFL team though :rofl:
That's right they hate losers.