PDA

View Full Version : Chris Johnson upset at losing ORotY award. Calls it bogus.

Edman
01-01-2009, 03:25 AM
http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/12/31/chris-johnson-calls-rookie-of-the-year-voting-bogus/

What an arrogant, disrespectful prick.

No team in such short time has made me hate them so much than the Tennesee Titties. I'll enjoy their early playoff exit so their hick fans can go back under the woodwork.

Crushzilla
01-01-2009, 03:33 AM
The best part is that he was blown out...

Sorry, buddy.

The quarterback gets all the credit and all the blame in defeat. Learn to deal with it.

A time-share running back isn't going to beat out a franchise's new face.

RoethlisBURGHer
01-01-2009, 07:07 AM
Without him the Titans would have been this good. FatWhale White would have had over 1000 rushing yards, the defense would have still been dominant, and Kerry Collins would have still been the steady hand of the offense.

Not to mention the Titans were a playoff team last year and not a reclamation project.

Without Matt Ryan, the Falcons would have been 6-10 at best with Chris Redman under center.

Im glad this jerkoff is whining about it. Another thing his mind is on other than the playoffs. Between him and White, the team might just self implode.

Galax Steeler
01-01-2009, 07:11 AM
Let him whine I think it is funny and it wasn't even close so that makes it that much better.

Godfather
01-01-2009, 09:04 AM
What a tool. Not only was Ryan the obvious choice, but Johnson wasn't even the top rookie running back. That would be Matt Forte.

Texasteel
01-01-2009, 09:08 AM
What a tool. Not only was Ryan the obvious choice, but Johnson wasn't even the top rookie running back. That would be Matt Forte.

I was just thinking that myself.

HometownGal
01-01-2009, 09:17 AM
Titans running back Chris Johnson was the only rookie to make it to the Pro Bowl. But he lost out on the offensive rookie of the year award in a landslide to Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan.

And Johnson doesn’t like it.

“[T]he whole thing is bogus,” Johnson said, according to Terry McCormick of the Nashville City Paper, ”because people are voting for it that are not on the same field as the people who are playing.

Ummmm - picklehead - the Pro Bowl is voted on by the people who are not on the same field as the people who are playing. Don't hear you whining about your selection to the Pro Bowl.

Cry me a river. :crying01::crying01:

ME ME ME. :jerkit:

LambertIsGod58
01-01-2009, 09:29 AM

I WAS a fan of this kid until I read this blurp. With having the NFL TIcket, I was able to watch quite a few Titan games. And, as already stated, they would have been probably equally as good without him. However, the argument could be made that if he wasn't in the timeshare he is with "Lovehandles" White, he probably could have taken the prize. My opinion is that Ryan is SO instrumental in turning around that franchise, along with Michael Turner, that it had to go to him. I also agree that Johnson wasn't the best rookie RB this season. My vote would go to Steve Slaton......

Dino 6 Rings
01-01-2009, 09:36 AM
Lambert...I agree with you...

Slaton was the best running back this season for the Rookies. The low expectations put upon him and his explosion into the NFL down in Houston has made him my choice for the Offensive Rookie RB of the season.

I spent 4 years cheering against Slaton at WVU being a Pitt fan...seeing him at the next level, I've kind of become a fan. He's good.

LambertIsGod58
01-01-2009, 09:38 AM
Lambert...I agree with you...

See, I knew you'd eventually come around......LOL!! Just kidding bro........

Dino 6 Rings
01-01-2009, 09:41 AM
See, I knew you'd eventually come around......LOL!! Just kidding bro........

Oh, I thought it was you that finally came to your senses LMAO

:flap:

KeiselPower99
01-01-2009, 09:47 AM
Having seen Slaton play for 3 years and hating every minute of it I will say this he has proved me wrong. I thought he was gonna be a bust and a guy that couldnt stay healthy. He has looked good this year. Forte and Kevin Smith both outplayed Mr. Johnson.

lilyoder6
01-01-2009, 11:12 AM
what a baby... i would agree that there were better rookie rb's than johnson... stewart,slaton,forte, hell b4 felix jones went down i think he was doing better

TeeJay
01-01-2009, 11:32 AM
http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/12/31/chris-johnson-calls-rookie-of-the-year-voting-bogus/

Go spit your dummy out to someone who actually gives a f**k Johnson.

Class is a good word......look it up sometime.

SteelCityMan786
01-01-2009, 12:26 PM

What an arrogant, disrespectful prick.

No team in such short time has made me hate them so much than the Tennesee Titties. I'll enjoy their early playoff exit so their hick fans can go back under the woodwork.

He should just be thankful that he was nominated.

CALL THE WHAMBULANCE!!

devilsdancefloor
01-01-2009, 01:27 PM
What a piece of pooh! cry me a river!!!

http://img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/3/1/1/f_babycryingm_0bc08cd.jpg

revefsreleets
01-02-2009, 09:08 AM
44-3 huh?

If he'd lost by a couple votes, he'd still be wrong to bitch but he MIGHT have a case.

Eff this titstick...here's to a divisional round playoff loss for the Tits...

jjpro11
01-02-2009, 11:59 AM
i've never seen such an immature and profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfiltery team as the titans.. man, i cannot stand them any more.

steel striker
01-02-2009, 07:31 PM
To me this Johnson is souding like a little punk. He is crying about this award can you imagine what kind of crying we will do once the titnas are knocked out of the playoffs?

lilyoder6
01-02-2009, 09:21 PM
i would like to see what he does say

Polamalu43
01-03-2009, 12:42 AM
glad that PUNK johnson, did not win the award. hahahah.

CantStop85
01-03-2009, 12:53 AM
He was at the UK-ECU game today as well.

Sorry, you lost that one too, Chris.

Steelman16
01-03-2009, 03:08 AM
Steve
Kevin
Matt
Jonathon

See all them boyz, Chris? Them's all the other rookies that were better than you. Suck it.

:coffee:

Rhee Rhee
01-03-2009, 03:50 AM
im willing to bet by this time next year he will be down with an injury and titans wont be anywhere near the playoffs...

what goes around comes around. prick.

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-03-2009, 07:47 AM

EXACTLY!!!!

Rushing Yards
Forte=1238
Johnson=1228

Total Yards from scrimmage
Forte=1715
Johnson=1488

Receptions
Forte=63
Johnson=43

Total Touchdowns
Forte=12
Johnson=10

Case closed....Johnson would be #4 on my list behind Ryan, Forte, & Flacco.

The Duke
01-03-2009, 08:31 AM
I really want the titans to get shutout and destroyed in the playoffs now. And the only teams I can see being able to do tha is the ravens and the steelers

Their players are such crybabies.

Texasteel
01-03-2009, 08:42 AM
I really want the titans to get shutout and destroyed in the playoffs now. And the only teams I can see being able to do tha is the ravens and the steelers

I agree completely, but I really don't want to meet the Ravens for a 3rd time this year.

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-03-2009, 09:01 AM
I agree completely, but I really don't want to meet the Ravens for a 3rd time this year.

I feel the same way...I am very wary of trying to beat any team three times in a year

HometownGal
01-03-2009, 09:18 AM

Their fans are even worse. I call 'em the Clampetts.

http://www.prewarbuick.com/img/features/jed_clampetts_buick/b472f7e0.jpg

T.Richardson
01-03-2009, 12:10 PM
1 back who I think is better. Steve Slaton. He is an explosive player, and can possibly gain 4 -5 yds consistently. But I agree with Matt Ryan, he helped turn around the Falcons with Turner.