PDA

View Full Version : lol I got a PM from SuitanimISaPENIS

TasmanianTroy271
12-19-2005, 07:39 PM
Lol it's titled "Get Out While You Can" and I quote:

"The Fags are running this place in the ground!!

Go Browns"

lol stupid clowns fans, anyone else get this?

BlitzburghRockCity
12-19-2005, 07:40 PM
he's been pming me and others under lots of names... he's been taken care of..

SteelCityMan786
12-19-2005, 07:42 PM
He Got Banned?

BlitzburghRockCity
12-19-2005, 07:47 PM
Just alittle word to the wise for anyone who signs up w/ a name like this, anything close to this or any other name that results in usless posts and PMs. U will be banned immediately, no questions asked, PERIOD !

Suitanim
12-19-2005, 07:49 PM
It's really swell of suitanimisapenis and suitanimsanus and suitsmama to send me and others PM's blaming me for keeping them off the board, but
A) I'm not a moderator
B) Do they think this is the best approach?
C) BB2 thinks I should be flattered that I have a fan club of psychopathic stalkers...I beg to differ

Ambridge
12-19-2005, 08:00 PM
It's really swell of suitanimisapenis and suitanimsanus and suitsmama to send me and others PM's blaming me for keeping them off the board, but
A) I'm not a moderator
B) Do they think this is the best approach?
C) BB2 thinks I should be flattered that I have a fan club of psychopathic stalkers...I beg to differ

What did you do to become such a popular figure with some Stains fans?? You weren't being an irritant on a Clowns board were you.:salute:

clevestinks
12-19-2005, 08:07 PM
Is he from ohio? if so get his address, we`ll take it outside

Suitanim
12-19-2005, 08:08 PM
Welcome to our newest member, suitisaclosetcase...

Woops, make that memberS...we also have suitisaspammer

BB2W
12-19-2005, 08:10 PM
Suit's fanclub needs to fill out a seperate registration. :grin:

tony hipchest
12-19-2005, 08:17 PM
these types of mb trolls are worse than the ordinary troll. i call them dingos (no pun intended just cause we are playing the browns) they are as loyal as a dog but much more mangy and flea ridden. feed them once and they will always come back. the harder you kick them in the ribs, the more loyal they become and more love they show. they practically thrive on the abuse. i usually throw them a treat or give them a quick beating and then just ignore them.

"good dingo! theres youre scoobie snack for the evening."

having a pet dingo roaming around is a true sign of ownership but nothing you want to share with the neighbors. im ashamed to say i have owned a few dingos. its fun when they breed and have puppies.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-19-2005, 08:19 PM
Yeah suit this is all your fault :rofl:

Livinginthe past
12-19-2005, 08:51 PM
It's really swell of suitanimisapenis

Dont think for a minute that everyone missed your nasty double entendre there Mister!

NM

Suitanim
12-20-2005, 09:15 AM
It's better than "It's really throbbing of..." or "It's rather big of..."

Steel - X
12-20-2005, 09:35 AM
UGh, what a bunch of waste of time to read this thread.

Livinginthe past
12-20-2005, 09:40 AM
UGh, what a bunch of waste of time to read this thread.

And, as if that wasn't bad enough....here I am wasting even more of my precious time replying to it.

What a 'bunch of waste of time' indeed.

NM

Steel - X
12-20-2005, 09:46 AM
I just had to wipe my monitor off I just spit my coffee all over the place!!

clevestinks
12-20-2005, 10:42 AM
Its say todays newest member is STEELXis a **** I thought they couldn`t do this any longer????????

bengalsfan21
12-20-2005, 12:38 PM
I got one to

Wow they let Bengals fans here It's on lockdown against Browns fans

Then I went to reply and he didn't exist

Suitanim
12-20-2005, 12:54 PM
All the PM's said basically the same thing, with varying degrees of ignorance and personal insults. They wanted to come troll here en masse, and they probably would have been allowed to if they weren't so f***ing retarded about it. Of course, being Browns fans to begin with, one must expect a certain amount of stupidity from them, but they made several very ignorant and obvious mistakes:

A) Posted their plans in the open on a few of their own boards that people here visit
B) Used stupid names that were obviously just insults
C) Kept trying to get on without changing their tactics at all

It probably would have been fun to kick them around for a day or two, but how challenging would it have actually been, given the fact that they weren't even smart enough to successfully find their way onto the board in the first place?

tony hipchest
12-20-2005, 01:06 PM
LMAO! hitthepikeisaHOMO is registered (probably as a sex ofender)! touche!

is this the "shock and awe" they bragged about delivering to this board?

ZZZZZZZZZZ

Steel - X
12-20-2005, 01:14 PM
To much time on there hands I guess. Grow some! Own up

Suitanim
12-20-2005, 01:22 PM
To much time on there hands I guess. Grow some! Own up

That's just it...they can't. They're too stupid to figure out how to get on this board (Hint: Don't use a name like suitanimisapenis)

SteelersFever
12-20-2005, 01:47 PM
I don't care if you guys get crazy in the blast furnace. Say what you want. The reason why Barons was banned is because he carried his cussing into the introductions forum.

Also, these other guys that keep trying to register, debate all you want. Just respect the forums rules.