PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Steeler Fan

tylerdurden
01-02-2009, 11:52 AM
Hello Steeler Nation,

My name is Curtis I am from Saskatoon SK. I am 26 and have been a Steeler fan for half of my life and will be until the day I die. I am really looking forward to the playoffs and hoping for a Steelers Superbowl! Unfortunately I will be in Cuba for most of the month and I am very concerned that I will have problems catching the games on TV down there. I am staying in a resort, does anyone know if the games will be on satellite TV down there? I assume most of you are American and therefore don't travel to Cuba but perhaps someone might know. Anyways hope you all enjoy the playoffs and success for our Steelers and some embarrassment for the Ravens would be a nice bonus as well. Happy New Year!

Galax Steeler
01-02-2009, 01:17 PM
Welcome to the board.

HometownGal
01-02-2009, 03:58 PM
Hiya Curtis and welcome to the #1 Steelers fan site anywhere! :wave::tt03::tt02: We're delighted to have you as a member of our black 'n gold family! :drink:

I don't know if the Steelers playoff game next weekend will be televised in Cuba, but I would assume it will be available to you somehow. If not, please feel free to join us in our Steelers Game Day thread on January 11th to keep tabs on what is happening.

GO STEELERS! :tt02:

fansince'76
01-02-2009, 04:17 PM
Welcome to the board, Curtis! :cheers:

Polamalu43
01-03-2009, 12:06 AM
welcome aboard.!

SteelCityMan786
01-03-2009, 01:15 AM
Welcome to Steelers Fever.