PDA

View Full Version : How Come???

Preacher
01-02-2009, 05:04 PM
Has anyone else had this problem?

When I change my sig, I get a message that it goes beyond three lines and that it is not allowable. However, The sig itself is not three lines, even with wrap around. Furthermore, I take care not to hit enter to create empty lines.

Why is that? Is it just something wierd with my account? Or am I doing something wrong?

I never had this problem before.

Steelman16
01-03-2009, 02:30 AM
Has anyone else had this problem?

When I change my sig, I get a message that it goes beyond three lines and that it is not allowable. However, The sig itself is not three lines, even with wrap around. Furthermore, I take care not to hit enter to create empty lines.

Why is that? Is it just something wierd with my account? Or am I doing something wrong?

I never had this problem before.

Yeah, tis a pain. You'll just have to make adjustments...or...is it just the sig you're putting in, with nothing else?

If then, I have no idea...

HometownGal
01-03-2009, 07:56 AM
I've never had that happen, Father. Are you trying to use larger font?

Looking at your current signature, maybe it isn't meant to be changed. :chuckle: :wink:

Preacher
01-03-2009, 06:19 PM
I've never had that happen, Father. Are you trying to use larger font?

Looking at your current signature, maybe it isn't meant to be changed. :chuckle: :wink:

:chuckle:

No, I had the problem even trying to get this sig set up. Same font, everything. I really don't know what is going on.

Crushzilla
01-04-2009, 03:49 PM
Perhaps the size of "Preacher" is eating up that extra space :noidea: