PDA

View Full Version : I believe in Big Ben

steelerchad
01-03-2009, 03:01 PM
Overall, he's having a below average season for himself. But his stats are far from terrible. He's by far the best QB we've had in 25 years. He's got a ring and has shown that he can take this team all the way. He's very clutch, and has proven that time and time again. He's going to make a couple of bad throws in just about every game and we just have to hold our breath and hope they fall harmlessly to the turf. This defense is better than the one we had in 05 and the offense hasn't performed up to par. But, I think this O can get hot. Not 40 points hot, but 24 points with 1 or no turnovers and this team beats any team in the playoffs. I would be very surprised if any team could score more that 20 points on our D without the help of TO's. It hasn't been done this year and we've played almost every playoff team in the field.

Remember 05. This running team, came out throwing all over the place. Before teams knew what hit them they were down 2 scores and we then ran it down their throats. I know we don't have the Bus, but if we can get a lead we can run the ball. Russell has been solid in short yardage situations lately. Moore and Parker spliting carries can be effective after we spread the defense.

Here we go Steelers... Here we go....

Wild Card weekend has me pumped a little.
Lets hope for some hard hitting bonecrunching Wild card action.

siss
01-03-2009, 03:08 PM
Well he is our 102 million dollar investment, so if ever there were a time for him to earn that signing bonus, then now would be the time to do it.

cubanstogie
01-03-2009, 03:16 PM
I believe as well, I also believe this is when and where he shows if he is the elite QB many of us think he is. With our D rested and ready for playoffs Ben just needs to be patient and not turn it over. He had a couple of really bad games this year other than that he was solid. Ben knows if we win it all the lackluster offense of the regular season will be forgotten, except for the extreme pessimists who will bring it up.

lilyoder6
01-03-2009, 03:53 PM
yay.. another thread bout ben... b/c we don't have enough!!!!!

stlrtruck
01-04-2009, 07:25 PM
As with other teams, where our QB goes so goes the Steelers.

I believe in Ben, too!

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO

Tankus_Maximus
01-04-2009, 07:27 PM
I believe in Ben too!!

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!

VTsteel
01-04-2009, 07:28 PM
I believe in Ben too!

Just please - For the love of God - protect him!!! The O-line needs to be tight for our next three games.

joeyssteelcurtain
01-04-2009, 08:03 PM
Yes ben is the best qb we have had in 25 years maybe ever he is having a below average year and we still have 12 wins

MJ5150
01-04-2009, 11:04 PM
Yeah, me too.

I just need to figure out a way that he can hear me on gamedays. I always have great insights for him during the game....if he could only hear me..... :chuckle:

-Mike

MJ5150
01-04-2009, 11:06 PM
Overall, he's having a below average season for himself.

I'll take his stats for this season along with the12 wins and a division title ever year.

-Mike