PDA

View Full Version : Its the Dolphins or Chargers next week!!!

moedap
01-03-2009, 10:46 PM
Who do would you prefer?

Chargers

warddj86
01-03-2009, 10:47 PM
dolphins

stillers4me
Miami but we could end up playing the Chargers the week after that anyway. Which would be fine with me.

warddj86
dolphins

I don't wanna mess with the team that played their heart out out there tonight, go phins!!!

fansince'76
01-03-2009, 10:49 PM
Don't care - we play who we play.

blue2noise
01-03-2009, 10:52 PM
I think we all want the Dolphins at this point, but it's gonna be the Chargers and the Steelers will be ready.

randy06
01-03-2009, 10:52 PM
BRING EM ON!

steelpride12
01-03-2009, 10:53 PM
Lets just play the Chargers so we can get the tougher team out of the way. Either way bring it.

paw-n-maul-u
01-03-2009, 10:59 PM
this is awesome, I really didnt want to play the colts.

The Chargers have ZERO pass rush ... they only got to peyton once and it was a sack that shouldnt even have been. we will crush the dolphins or chargers. I'm ecstatic right now

Steel_Bus_24
01-03-2009, 11:02 PM
I think Miami's going to put up a better fight then most people think.

Flacco will at the least brush that "Rookie Wall", whether Chad and the Wildcat can make em pay remains to be seen.

However I expect a Nasty battle just like today's games with Joey leading the phins into battle

The Steelers better start getting their juices going tonight because we can't afford to have any freakin "Warm up Quarters" next week

Lets get Nasty Steelers!!!!:tt03:

Edman
01-03-2009, 11:02 PM
Best case scenario: Baltimore wins and we get San Diego. The Ravens give the Titans fits and we already beat the Chargers.

SteelCityMan786
01-03-2009, 11:05 PM
WE'LL PLAY WHO WE WE PLAY!!! Though whoever plays the Titans, I will be cheering for said team who plays against them.

The Duke
01-03-2009, 11:05 PM
this is awesome, I really didnt want to play the colts.

The Chargers have ZERO pass rush ... they only got to peyton once and it was a sack that shouldnt even have been. we will crush the dolphins or chargers. I'm ecstatic right now

Zero pass rush or not they sacked ben 5 times in november :crying02:

Let me get this straight, is there some way the steelers play the ravens next week?

If not I wanna play the fins

VegasStlrFan
01-03-2009, 11:09 PM

Let me get this straight, is there some way the steelers play the ravens next week?

Nope, the Ratbirds are the 6th seed if they win Titans getem.

Polamalu43Defense!
01-03-2009, 11:10 PM
Wouldn't ya know it?! I was wrong from a post earlier today. And i couldnt be any more happier!!! COLTS ARE OUT! Sorry Colts fans, but bob sanders doesnt have nothin on polamalu!! I'll see u colts fans this week here in Indianaaaaaaaaa. But anyways, I would say best case scenario for us right now is for Miami to win, whereas it be: SAN DIEGO @ TENNESSEE, MIAMI @ PITTSBURGH. I think the Ravens will be the toughest for us if we meet them again, and if its Tennessee....bring it! San Diego had a great game tonight and there rollin, but i think they put a lot into tonight and i just don't know if they can keep up. Did u see sproles after the game?! He talked like he just won the superbowl!! He was in a state of shock! But hey, who wouldnt be after a game like that. Touche, Darren Sproles :chuckle:.....But in the end, Hereeeeeee We Go! :tt:

MasterOfPuppets
01-03-2009, 11:26 PM

so who hasn't.....:noidea:

CanadianSteel
01-03-2009, 11:34 PM
I think our matchup got a bit easier by not getting the Colts but we still have to play solid footbal to beat either.
I still think Baltimore is a tough match up for Tennesse rather than SD, if Miami wins, but hey who knows. I still would like the fish next week.

eafratitpm3
01-03-2009, 11:34 PM
I don't care who we play, the only team in the AFC that can beat us is the Steelers, period!!!!!

WindyCitySteelerFan
01-03-2009, 11:39 PM
Its a tough one, the Chargers are on a roll, but I think our defense can tire them out, and frustrate Rivers.

Miami we haven't played this year, which always scares me, I'm sure we haven't done that much research on them.

Polamalu43Defense!
01-03-2009, 11:41 PM
:wave:

Polamalu43
01-04-2009, 01:47 AM
Who do would you prefer?

Chargers

i prefer the chargers, just cause i hate there guts!!

MJ5150
01-04-2009, 01:54 AM
Chargers!

Their offense and offensive line looks as bad as ours. Sometimes it's great like ours, other times it's "blah" like ours.

-Mike

Galax Steeler
01-04-2009, 06:56 AM
Don't matter to me I am ready for some football and I hope the steelers are ready for some football.

plenewken
01-04-2009, 09:25 AM
I think it'll be SD cause I don't think Miami has the weapons to beat Baltimore, and we better bring our A+ game next week cause the Chargers are a heck of a team.

El-Gonzo Jackson
01-04-2009, 10:07 AM
I would rather play the Dolphins, but think the Chargers will be coming to Heinz.

lilyoder6
01-04-2009, 10:29 AM
i'm just happy we don't have 2 play the colts..

the chargers look hurt right now w/ LT not playing since the 2nd and that groin of his MUST be killing him.. so would darren sproles be able to carry the load like he did against the colts??? he was on the field A LOT..

and then the fins just don't look they have the fire power to go on

stlrtruck
01-04-2009, 07:21 PM
Looks like the defense is going to get tested right out of the gates in round 2. The chargers have plenty of weapons and its not even LT that worries me - it's sproles. LT has never really hurt us but damn if his backups haven't put a hurtin' on us over the years!

I'm looking for the DEFENSE to make an impact and a statement right out of the gates! Then I'm looking for Ben to make his own statement - matter of fact two statements:

1) He is over the concussion
2) He can run the offense and not turn the ball over