PDA

View Full Version : I'm kinda happy we lost to the Titans

BlackAndGold4Ever
01-04-2009, 02:58 PM
Because now we're not going to play the Ravens in our first playoff game. Not to say I'm not scared of the Ratbirds, but it is def difficult to beat a team three times in one year. I think we'll be prepared for San Diego, the Titans could take care of the Pigeons, and then the AFC Championship game will be the rematch :tt03: God I love playoff time

XxKnightxX
01-04-2009, 03:34 PM
Yo BG4ever, can I come down there next week to watch the game since Im not going to Heinz due to monetary issues. I already told you my status but yeah What time should I show up there?

24seven
01-04-2009, 03:59 PM
Because now we're not going to play the Ravens in our first playoff game. Not to say I'm not scared of the Ratbirds, but it is def difficult to beat a team three times in one year. I think we'll be prepared for San Diego, the Titans could take care of the Pigeons, and then the AFC Championship game will be the rematch :tt03: God I love playoff time

I agree.. I distinctly remember us playing horribly against a smokin hot Indy team and then coming out and shocking the shit out of them in the playoffs. Hopefully we've been saving some of that mojo for the right time once again.. Plus the Chargers are my twin brothers team so to get 2 shots at wins in one year against his Bolts will be the Christmas present I didn't get this year..

BlackAndGold4Ever
01-04-2009, 04:06 PM
Yo BG4ever, can I come down there next week to watch the game since Im not going to Heinz due to monetary issues. I already told you my status but yeah What time should I show up there?

I sent ya a message

markymarc
01-05-2009, 06:14 AM
It will be fun to watch the Rats and Titans beat each other up physically.