PDA

View Full Version : Pittsburgh Steelers breakfast cereal-

tony hipchest
01-04-2009, 04:31 PM
nuts and "Bolts"

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/Nuts2020Bolts2095.jpg

...and we'll eat the chargers for lunch too.

SteelCityKing
01-04-2009, 04:46 PM
the Men of Steel eating steel...probably pooping it out too.

ohhh...the IRONy! haha!

Crushzilla
01-04-2009, 04:47 PM
Add a glass of O.J. and

http://maona.net/img/food/danish_blue_cheese.jpg

for a balanced breakfast.

Sproles is just a breakfast bar at his size.

Hey... an NFL player finally smaller than me... I'm going to ride this as long as I can...

BehindSteelCurtain
01-04-2009, 05:43 PM
Dude that's low..............You just embarrased all the Steeler fans out there.

43Hitman
01-04-2009, 05:45 PM
Dude that's low..............You just embarrased all the Steeler fans out there.

Blast furnace dude..the gloves come off in here. Come hard or stay home.

Crushzilla
01-04-2009, 05:49 PM
To each their own, I guess.

43Hitman
01-04-2009, 05:51 PM
Eh.

There is a disclaimer about this forum right?

SteelCityKing
01-04-2009, 05:52 PM
Eh.

thank you. =)

why, of all things, would anyone take offense to THAT!? i guess some people are more sensitive than others. but whatever.

SteelCityKing
01-04-2009, 05:54 PM
honestly, if it's that big of a deal...why don't you move the forum to the Blast Furnace area? if i knew how to do that i would. that why i won't have to hurt peoples feelings with my "oh so low comments!"

haha!

SteelCityKing
01-04-2009, 05:55 PM
i don't think i embarassed ALL the Steeler fans. there are a lot of them out there and most of them either don't care or would agree with me. don't be so melodramatic.

43Hitman
01-04-2009, 06:02 PM
i don't think i embarassed ALL the Steeler fans. there are a lot of them out there and most of them either don't care or would agree with me. don't be so melodramatic.

Don't sweat it bro..We can say a lot more in here, if he doesn't like it he doesn't have to come in here. I doubt any baby blue dolt fans will fancy us though.

SteelCityKing
01-04-2009, 06:03 PM
Don't sweat it bro..We can say a lot more in here, if he doesn't like it he doesn't have to come in here. I doubt any baby blue dolt fans will fancy us though.

word.

some people just can't take a joke.

HometownGal
01-04-2009, 06:15 PM
There is a disclaimer about this forum right?

Yes there is, but as fans of one of the classiest organizations in the history of the NFL, I think we can follow their example and be a little more classy with our posts.

HometownGal
01-04-2009, 06:17 PM
thank you. =)

why, of all things, would anyone take offense to THAT!? i guess some people are more sensitive than others. but whatever.

Would you like a vacation SCK?

As to why anyone would take offense to that totally classless and ignorant comment you made, use that brain cell and figure it out. :banging::doh:

lilyoder6
01-04-2009, 06:20 PM
i'm just gonna say wow

43Hitman
01-04-2009, 06:22 PM
Would you like a vacation SCK?

As to why anyone would take offense to that totally classless and ignorant comment you made, use that brain cell and figure it out. :banging::doh:

I didn't find what he said offensive at all. In fact I am glad he said it here and not the normal forums. Honestly any Charger fan that comes in here probably know what to expect. And if they aren't ready to handle that then this disclaimer will probably deter them from even entering.

Disclaimer:

Want to talk smack? Then back it up with facts! What goes on in the 'BF' remains in the 'BF'. Not for the meek of heart or easily offended! ATTENTION: MATURE PEOPLE WITH A SENSE OF HUMOR ONLY! Please keep in mind that most of the rules still apply

fansince'76
01-04-2009, 06:31 PM
I didn't find what he said offensive at all. In fact I am glad he said it here and not the normal forums. Honestly any Charger fan that comes in here probably know what to expect. And if they aren't ready to handle that then this disclaimer will probably deter them from even entering.

Disclaimer:

Want to talk smack? Then back it up with facts! What goes on in the 'BF' remains in the 'BF'. Not for the meek of heart or easily offended! ATTENTION: MATURE PEOPLE WITH A SENSE OF HUMOR ONLY! Please keep in mind that most of the rules still apply

Gotta agree with HTG here. Making fun of a guy's speech impediment? Lame.

HometownGal
01-04-2009, 06:35 PM
Gotta agree with HTG here. Making fun of a guy's speech impediment? Lame.

VERY lame and very classless.

43Hitman
01-04-2009, 06:43 PM
Isn't that a matter of opinion though? Haven't you ever been to a comedy club? Watched Eddie Murphy or Adam Sandler? Seem okay to challenge Brady's sexuality all the time. Or how fat Crennal is. To me it's the same thing.

43Hitman
01-04-2009, 06:46 PM
VERY lame and very classless.

This forum has become the land of the double standard...

43Hitman
01-04-2009, 06:53 PM
So what if I said I was a really fat gay guy. So should I be offended by the comments on this subject all the time? I think the answer is no, as long as it's in the right forum. Where is the line?

43Hitman
01-04-2009, 06:56 PM
I guess I stand alone on our right to free speech in a designated area...

tony hipchest
01-04-2009, 07:00 PM
i am a bit torn. we can make fun of grimmace crennels genetic eating problem, tom brady's inherent homosexuality, but sproles st st stuttering problem is off limits?

i did defend sproles against steelerfans in the nfl forum, and this thread was in no way intended to take cheap personal shots against a player i happen to think will be a threat next sunday, but still....

i hope i can still call sproles "webster" despite him being born vertically challenged.

BehindSteelCurtain
01-04-2009, 07:03 PM
You can talk trash in other ways than making fun of a guy the way he talks with cameras in mics in his face because he has a speech problem.

43Hitman
01-04-2009, 07:07 PM
You can talk trash in other ways than making fun of a guy the way he talks with cameras in mics in his face because he has a speech problem.

But it's okay to make fun of a fat guy? Or someone's sexuality? Granted some things offend me, but when I come into an area where those things happen, like the blast furnace, comedy club, a movie theater, am I not choosing to be there. So shouldn't I expect some level of juvenile behavior?

43Hitman
01-04-2009, 07:11 PM

Maybe he was just nervous. Maybe his teammates should have told the reporter to go away since there teammate has a speech problem. Where do we draw the line? And what good is a disclaimer if someone can read something and then complain about it? Is it our fault they chose to ignore the warnings. Like a "R" rating or "Mature Audiences Only" banners?

BehindSteelCurtain
01-04-2009, 07:12 PM
Being fat and sexuality problems are things that you can change. Sproles can't help is speech problem. He's had it since he was 4.

SteelCityKing
01-04-2009, 07:15 PM
why don't we just drop it...delete the thread...and just move on?

holy crap...!

43Hitman
01-04-2009, 07:15 PM
Being fat and sexuality problems are things that you can change. Sproles can't help is speech problem. He's had it since he was 4.

So are you going to demand your money back at the theater when that happens? Are you going to heckle Eddie Murphy for making fun of midgets? Probably not, cause you chose to be there. You chose to pay for that movie ticket.

43Hitman
01-04-2009, 07:17 PM
why don't we just drop it...delete the thread...and just move on?

holy crap...!

It's a matter of principle. So I won't drop it. It's about the Pot calling the kettle black. It's a matter of someone's opinion. It's what makes our country different from all the others.

fansince'76
01-04-2009, 07:18 PM
You're right. We should just let everything go, let the trolls take over this place and let it become a free-for-all. Hell, why bother even moderating this place at all? Have fun with the assholes, guys.

SteelCityKing
01-04-2009, 07:22 PM
You're right. We should just let everything go, let the trolls take over this place and let it become a free-for-all. Hell, why bother even moderating this place at all? Have fun with the assholes, guys.

DELETE THE THREAD!!! that way you don't have to have anyone come in here and go "Troll Crazy!" on the forums! nobody will care and everyone will forget.

43Hitman
01-04-2009, 07:23 PM

That's not what I am saying at all. All I am saying is that if it's in here ( a designated area) then what's the problem. Are you calling me and SCK trolls? So it's okay to gay bash in here? It's okay to make fun of a fat guy? My point is, what offends you, may not offend me. And what offends me, may not offend you. But if those things happen in an area where I know it's possible to happen, then shouldn't I expect it.

43Hitman
01-04-2009, 07:29 PM
DELETE THE THREAD!!! that way you don't have to have anyone come in here and go "Troll Crazy!" on the forums! nobody will care and everyone will forget.

Just need to delete the BLAST FURNACE all together then.

MACH1
01-04-2009, 07:32 PM
http://tdaait.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/rtemagicc_ymc-hats-spring-2008.jpg

:chuckle:

43Hitman
01-04-2009, 07:34 PM
http://tdaait.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/rtemagicc_ymc-hats-spring-2008.jpg

:chuckle:

If that's a reference to the KKK then I am offended.:chuckle:

MACH1
01-04-2009, 07:36 PM
If that's a reference to the KKK then I am offended.:chuckle:
http://www.geocities.com/rdeadw01/Fat_Albert/dumb-donald-production-cel.jpg

:sofunny:

SteelCityKing
01-04-2009, 07:48 PM
That's not what I am saying at all. All I am saying is that if it's in here ( a designated area) then what's the problem. Are you calling me and SCK trolls? So it's okay to gay bash in here? It's okay to make fun of a fat guy? My point is, what offends you, may not offend me. And what offends me, may not offend you. But if those things happen in an area where I know it's possible to happen, then shouldn't I expect it.

for real though. we've ALL said some pretty brutal things to each other and about other teams and without remorse mind you. the fact of the matter is this, there is a place for all kinds of talk. trash talk AND praise and eveyrthing in between. but 43Hitman has a point, what offends some people doesn't offend us. not just US...but people as a whole. i just don't get the hypcracy in this whole forum. how can you have a disclaimer saying there are innappropriate things on the site and then blast us for saying something that really isn't THAT inappropriate. i dissed a guy for talking like he was chewing onhis own face and i get chastized because of it. -- what about the whole F-U Patriots thread with the Pats logo sucking on a d*ck? what about the Tom Brady is gay thread and the comments about Romeo Crenell being fat? some people might find that offensive yet that sh*t flies under the radar. -- i just don't get it. but whatever...i guess we'll all have to watch what we say and deal with the consequences of the things that MIGHT slip out that MIGHT be offensive.

whatever.

43Hitman
01-04-2009, 07:49 PM
Just need to delete the BLAST FURNACE all together then.

Or we could rename the forum the "Politically Correct Blast Furnace" then anything that is offensive to someone could be frowned upon.

TD_Sandy_Eggo
01-04-2009, 07:50 PM
As a Sproles fan, I think it's cool that you bag on him here. It shows respect. Speech impediment or not, the only thing I'm worried about is another fumble at the goal line. That certainly has smackability written all over it.

If you want, I can bring some guys on over for a good clean smack brawl. I wear both a sports hat and a backwards rapper hat when the situation warrants.

SteelCityKing
01-04-2009, 07:51 PM
i have ONE infraction on my record so far...and it was over something that in retrospect, was pretty ignorant. BUT what i said about Sproles and his talking issues is getting alot of heat...BUT there is a thread...and actual THREAD about his stuttering problem.

hypocracy...i just don't get it.

43Hitman
01-04-2009, 07:52 PM
As a Sproles fan, I think it's cool that you bag on him here. It shows respect. Speech impediment or not, the only thing I'm worried about is another fumble at the goal line. That certainly has smackability written all over it.

Thank-you. At least in here you won't be blind sided by those kinds of things. You enter expecting to see a "train wreck" so to speak.

HometownGal
So what if I said I was a really fat gay guy. So should I be offended by the comments on this subject all the time? I think the answer is no, as long as it's in the right forum. Where is the line?

Being fat and gay (in 99% of cases) are one's own preferences. Being born with a speech impediment is not a matter of preference.

I thought all of you were above this petty bullshit.

If you don't like the way this board is being moderated, take it up with Mike.

SteelCityKing

see? even a Chargers fan can take a joke.

HometownGal
01-04-2009, 07:54 PM
Thank-you. At least in here you won't be blind sided by those kinds of things. You enter expecting to see a "train wreck" so to speak.

I'm sorry Hitman, but I am NOT going to allow anyone to make fun of another person's disability. Being a disabled person myself, I find it ignorant as hell and very low.

43Hitman
01-04-2009, 07:54 PM
Being fat and gay (in 99% of cases) are one's own preferences. Being born with a speech impediment is not a matter of preference.

Not if you have a thyroid problem. And a lot of gay men and women will tell you they were born that way.

43Hitman
01-04-2009, 07:56 PM
I'm sorry Hitman, but I am NOT going to allow anyone to make fun of another person's disability. Being a disabled person myself, I find it ignorant as hell and very low.

Hey, I have my own disabilities. I have a severe kidney disease but I don't care if a boxer gives kidney punches.

43Hitman
01-04-2009, 07:59 PM

But Mike created the Blast Furnace with the disclaimer. And I donate money to Mike.

SteelCityKing
01-04-2009, 08:03 PM
what about everyone calling certain players retarded?

i think that totally crosses the line, BUT...it's going to happen. in the Blast Furnace it's going to happen.

so, i'm in no position to tell you how to do your job, but someone has to. let whatever happen happen. whatever someone says, let it be said. because making fun of Sproles not knowing how to talk is the least of your worries. i'm sorry if THIS offends you, but i, among others can see the hypocracy and it's really annoying.

so, either delete this thread or keep sending people infractions and tell them to keep their comments in the Blast Furnace where people who are sensitive dare not travel.

i have an infraction already. i get what i said was wrong, but i don't think what i said about Sproles is even worth making a fuss about. but that's just me...and 43Hitman.

lilyoder6
01-04-2009, 08:15 PM
Not if you have a thyroid problem. And a lot of gay men and women will tell you they were born that way.

ppl being fat is there own choice.. there are SOME cases of thyroid problems but for the most part it is b/c they can't stop eating...

And being GAY is A CHOICE.. don't give me that BS that they were born gay.. there is no gay gene..

the reason it's wrong is b/c he DOES NOT HAVE A CHOICE TO HAVE IT OR NOT...

u have a choice to be fat, gay, smoke, thug, or w/e... the jokes are based on there choices not what they were dealt

43Hitman
01-04-2009, 08:27 PM
ppl being fat is there own choice.. there are SOME cases of thyroid problems but for the most part it is b/c they can't stop eating...

And being GAY is A CHOICE.. don't give me that BS that they were born gay.. there is no gay gene..

the reason it's wrong is b/c he DOES NOT HAVE A CHOICE TO HAVE IT OR NOT...

u have a choice to be fat, gay, smoke, thug, or w/e... the jokes are based on there choices not what they were dealt

Tell that to a gay person. You see, this is my whole point, it's a matter of opinion. When you enter a rated "R" movie, you understand that you could be subjected to mature themes. When you go see Chris Rock at a comedy show, you accept that you may hear some crude white/black jokes. But you made the decision to go to the show. Nobody made you go. It's the same thing when you come into the Blast Furnace. You choose to come in here. And you know some crazy shit will prolly be said. So the mods should either let what's said be said, or shut the whole thing down. How many times have you called someone a retard? I find that highly offensive, but if it's said in here and I know stuff like that goes on. Do I really have a right to whine about it? Didn't I choose to read what's said in here? It's hypocrisy at its highest level.

lilyoder6
01-04-2009, 08:36 PM
it's not my opinion that there no gay gene it's a fact.. here is a link done back in feb.. http://www.narth.com/docs/istheregene.html

so evryone can ser jump off that bandwagon...

back to topic here...

so would u want me to come on the blast furnace and start dropping ni----- and kite or wetback maybe a jew evry time i argue a point? again u can make fun of ppl b/c of the choices they made but not what they were dealt.

there is a line that ppl need to know when not to crose

Leftoverhard
01-04-2009, 08:37 PM

Your ignorance is mindnumbing.

fansince'76
01-04-2009, 08:49 PM
To reiterate what HTG said earlier, anyone who has a problem with the way the board is being moderated, take it up with Mike.