PDA

View Full Version : why mike tice is a bad coach

tony hipchest
12-20-2005, 05:53 PM
other than announcing to the league they were gonna give the ball to moss 40% of the time a few years back: from postgazette

Ready, set ... wait!

Ten penalties by the Vikings in the first half, including five for false starts, left Minnesota coach Mike Tice wondering why.

"I don't know if it was a matter of some guys being excited, because we hadn't had that kind of penalty in a long, long time, and then to have a number of them by a whole lot of different people.

"Were the guys too excited? Was it for some of them the first experience in a game of this magnitude? I don't know. Did we ask them to do a lot? I don't know."

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????

he dont know much does he. i like reading coaches post game and mid week press conferences, because you can learn alot about the personnality of a TEAm by doing so.

tice usually comes across as a buffoon most of the time. he rarely has any answers.

Koopa
12-20-2005, 06:16 PM
it's not his fault the team traded the only player that made the team worht a damn

tony hipchest
12-20-2005, 06:23 PM
it's not his fault the team traded the only player that made the team worht a damn yeah but that player threw the head coach under the bus last season. indirectly it could very well be his fault.

tice makes some of the same stupid mistakes he should be trying to prevent his players from making.

everyone loves john belushi in animal house but do you really want him leading you into battle?

Ambridge
12-20-2005, 06:27 PM
I thought he was a bad coach because he kind of resembles Herman Munster and talks like Lurch from the Addams Family.
Maybe it's that stupid pencil he always has in his ear??

LondonSteeler
12-20-2005, 06:36 PM
plus hes obviously a member of the nazi movement

JOKE!!!
100% JOKE! :grin:

tony hipchest
12-20-2005, 06:40 PM

JOKE!!!

lol. :grin: :grin: good joke! hiel tice!

Ambridge
12-20-2005, 06:47 PM

JOKE!!!

LOL!! Karma for you LondonSteeler.

http://images.nfl.com/u/photos/pl_202418.jpg
I think Tice has spotted the Fuhrer in the stands.

Livinginthe past
12-20-2005, 07:43 PM
I thought he was a bad coach because he kind of resembles Herman Munster and talks like Lurch from the Addams Family.
Maybe it's that stupid pencil he always has in his ear??

Lets face it, it any coach who has ears big enough to fit pencils in is going to be marked out as a freak!! :blurp:

NM

clevestinks
12-20-2005, 08:23 PM
Lets face it, it any coach who has ears big enough to fit pencils in is going to be marked out as a freak!! :blurp:

NM
Het I take offense to the Big Ears reference. LOL

Suitanim
12-20-2005, 09:55 PM
I think Tice was hired because he was a fiery ex-player...but he was too much player and not enough coach.