PDA

View Full Version : Chargers Fans...

Pages : 1 [2]

devilsdancefloor
01-08-2009, 08:18 PM
says the hot pocket eating, I'm a moderator ,hear me type oops, wait, cut and paste ,cut and paste.

http://img33.picoodle.com/img/img33/3/1/8/f_1914m_859319b.jpg

NJarhead
01-08-2009, 08:19 PM
ward groupie or a nobody prison jockey who could only dream to be a warden....maybe a little of both??:tt03:

I capitalized key letters in an attempt to avoid such confusion, but obviously there are those who will require an explanation. Sorry, but I don't have an easel and crayons so I'll do my best:

First, you will notice an "86" in my username. This is Hines Ward's number. I would have thought that was a dead give away.

Second, I tried to separate War and Den by using capital letters. I guess I could have hyphenated it so to make it less confusing to the ignoramus. My fault. I am commonly referred to as "Warden" however, so your mistake is understandable (to a point).

Finally, considering the use of the number "86" and the name "Ward" anyone of average inteilligence (IMHO) would deduce that I named myself after one of my favorite Steelers.
k? :thumbsup:

:coffee:

NJarhead
01-08-2009, 08:20 PM
hey raiderfan.... the only "hot pocket" here is inbetween your legs.

BWAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

YESSSSSSSSSS!

NJarhead
01-08-2009, 09:12 PM
I think Tony scared her off. :chuckle:

"Hotpocket between your legs." That's just too damn funny! :toofunny:

NJarhead
01-08-2009, 09:18 PM
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x313/smokin3000gt/CAPlock.jpg

:chuckle:

Only for sepcial occasions such as that one. :chuckle:

fansince'76
01-08-2009, 09:29 PM
says the hot pocket eating, I'm a moderator ,hear me type oops, wait, cut and paste ,cut and paste.

Says the mindless shitheaded troll. :coffee:

tony hipchest
01-08-2009, 09:30 PM
I think Tony scared her off. :chuckle:

"Hotpocket between your legs." That's just too damn funny! :toofunny:shes obviously playing "gap control defense" right now.

probably scouring the internet for an "American Pie" version of a "Hot Pocket" to post and make themself look even dumber.

NJarhead
01-08-2009, 09:33 PM
shes obviously playing "gap control defense" right now.

probably scouring the internet for an "American Pie" version of a "Hot Pocket" to post and make themself look even dumber.

Anything would be an improvement over her weak-ass smack. If you see her before I do, kindly refer her to:

www.YouCanBeFunnyToo.com
:laughing:

fansince'76
01-08-2009, 09:34 PM
that's a username

That's PART of a username, genius, which you conveniently truncated and turned into an insult. :coffee:

tony hipchest
01-08-2009, 09:45 PM
you know, ive tried to talk at several of the rude, lame, trash talking trolls who have recently joined and they refuse to engage in a little lighthearted fun with me.

yet the exact same puds have no problem getting real lippy with some of our female posters here. :noidea:

thats some pu$$y assed shit right there. :poop:

BehindSteelCurtain
01-08-2009, 09:50 PM
re- read please.2008 -us division stink
1989 your division stinks
2008 we made playoffs
1989 you made playoffs
you made the 10 worst playoff teams we didn't
go put your kids to bed steel-city momma:banging:

Use some information that has happened in the last 5 years.

SBL1721
01-09-2009, 08:04 AM
you know, ive tried to talk at several of the rude, lame, trash talking trolls who have recently joined and they refuse to engage in a little lighthearted fun with me.

yet the exact same puds have no problem getting real lippy with some of our female posters here. :noidea:

I apologize for my fellow Bolts fans, they can get carried away a bit. We're just trying to have fun but it has to be clean fun, nothing disrespectful or personal. :drink:

revefsreleets
01-09-2009, 09:34 AM
57 hours or so and this board will be cleared of Bolts trolls.

Then again, that just means an infestation of Rats or Tits nitwits...

SteelCityKing
01-09-2009, 09:36 AM
57 hours or so and this board will be cleared of Bolts trolls.

Then again, that just means an infestation of Rats or Tits nitwits...

yeah man...they just keep coming and coming and coming. the haters never EVER stop. i guess a 6th ring should put them in their place, right? =)

Tankus_Maximus
01-09-2009, 10:13 AM
Kick their asses Tony!!!

I loves me a good fight, just show me who to hit!!

Oh wait, it's the Bolt-fans, those pansy-ass perrywinkle-blue wearin jotos just north of the border. That aint a real fight, that's like beatin up girls (ironic isn't it).

But when you come from a town where neither of their sports teams has ever won a major championship (Bolts & Pads), but their greatest claim to fame was nearly sniffing the championship, I guess pickin on females is the thing to do!

You stay classy San Diego!

boltsfan2
01-09-2009, 01:10 PM
I apologize for my fellow Bolts fans, they can get carried away a bit. We're just trying to have fun but it has to be clean fun, nothing disrespectful or personal. :drink:

Most of come here just to poke fun but we can't control the aholes.:drink:

stlrtruck
01-09-2009, 01:14 PM
Kick their asses Tony!!!

I loves me a good fight, just show me who to hit!!

Oh wait, it's the Bolt-fans, those pansy-ass perrywinkle-blue wearin jotos just north of the border. That aint a real fight, that's like beatin up girls (ironic isn't it).

But when you come from a town where neither of their sports teams has ever won a major championship (Bolts & Pads), but their greatest claim to fame was nearly sniffing the championship, I guess pickin on females is the thing to do!

You stay classy San Diego!

I remember a few years back on a ravens message board, they in there the week before the playoff game against the ravens thumping their chests and being all boastful - even after losing the regular season game to the ratbirds.

They got thumped in that playoff game and their going to be reliving the nightmare come Sunday night.

Then it'll be :wave: :troll:

bolterguiest
01-11-2009, 10:55 AM
holy sh^%, i'm so sorry, my dam brother is a bitter browns fan. (I live in Ohio)
Of course i log on and bookmark it (saves password) .He was logging on .

Anyways here's to a good game, no injuries and ref screw-ups.

The Patriot
01-11-2009, 10:59 AM
holy sh^%, i'm so sorry, my dam brother is a bitter browns fan. (I live in Ohio)
Of course i log on and bookmark it (saves password) .He was logging on .

:doh:

HometownGal
01-11-2009, 10:59 AM

:drink::hatsoff:

welder4pit
01-11-2009, 12:11 PM
http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/9831/lightningboltsyj8.jpg (http://img385.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lightningboltsyj8.jpg) Image Hosting (http://www.picgames.com/forum/myspace-image-help.php):tt: Our d fence is going to SHORT cicuit little boy sproles ,and redirect these bolts to rivers earhole:drink::tt03:

boltsfan2
01-11-2009, 08:05 PM
Great game guys good luck against the Ravens.