PDA

View Full Version : Chargers Fans...

Pages : [1] 2

section514
01-04-2009, 11:13 PM
http://forums.signonsandiego.com/showthread.php?t=91864 thought you would enjoy some of this stuff, its generating a ton of hits for my shirts too haha

Sharkissle29
01-05-2009, 01:04 AM
arrogant fans? we're confident fans...lol

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
01-05-2009, 02:44 AM
I like how to cry about the field at the end...lol

The Patriot
01-05-2009, 07:55 AM
Seriously, is that the best pun you guys could cook up? :doh:

http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/image/product/4284970/view/1/producttypecolor/2/type/png/width/280/height/280

CantStop85
01-05-2009, 08:50 AM

http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/image/product/4284970/view/1/producttypecolor/2/type/png/width/280/height/280

:chuckle:

revefsreleets
01-05-2009, 10:05 AM

How about "Not cheating is better than cheating"?

kmsteelerwr15
01-05-2009, 11:48 AM
so apparently, if we dont like Rivers that makes us scared? :noidea: im just wondering is anyone honestly scared of him? cuz if anyone is scared it should be Rivers b/c the DPOY will once again own him :tt02:

kmsteelerwr15
01-05-2009, 11:49 AM

haha well i think it will do but if you can make a better one please share :hatsoff:

The Patriot
01-05-2009, 04:15 PM
haha well i think it will do but if you can make a better one please share :hatsoff:

How about...

"LdT - the classiest guy you'll ever beat."

section514
01-05-2009, 04:26 PM
maybe if LT would ever play in a playoff game for once

Crushzilla
01-05-2009, 05:36 PM
:chuckle:

Oh no.

They can understand each other.

SteelersMongol
01-05-2009, 08:22 PM
How about "Not cheating is better than cheating"?

A+++ :chuckle:

Oh no.

They can understand each other.

A+++++ :laughing:

Polamalu43
01-05-2009, 10:29 PM
HAHA the chargeless suck, and so do there bandwagon fans.!!!

boltsfan2
01-06-2009, 08:42 AM
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1254/3174160506_c5f5e99598.jpg

Big Ben

Oh I see how he got that nick name, he likes them big.:rofl:

revefsreleets
01-06-2009, 08:44 AM
If I had a nickel for every troll who posted that tired old picture, I'd be richer than Warren Buffet and Bill Gates combined.

(sigh)

ChargedUp
01-06-2009, 09:54 AM
Silly Squealer fans, time for the Bolts to improve to 3-0 vs. The Pit in post season. Get your crying towels ready!

tony hipchest
01-06-2009, 10:14 AM
Silly Squealer fans, time for the Bolts to improve to 3-0 vs. The Pit in post season. Get your crying towels ready!did you borrow that thought from a brown or a bungle fan?

chargers have had a few winning seasons lately but dont forget your franchise is still the dregs of the nfl and the steelers will remind you why on sunday.

stlrtruck
01-06-2009, 10:33 AM
Silly Squealer fans, time for the Bolts to improve to 3-0 vs. The Pit in post season. Get your crying towels ready!

Silly dolts fans, every year they have expectations, hopes, and dreams only to see them destroyed in the post season.

Get ready to be electrified!

fansince'76
01-06-2009, 10:38 AM
Big Ben

Oh I see how he got that nick name, he likes them big.:rofl:

Funny, I thought Xmas break was over for all the elementary schools. :coffee:

sunbiz1
01-06-2009, 10:46 AM
Looks like you Steeler fans have a few banned members of Chargers.com over here. We're not all as unrefined and uneducated as I have read here.

tony hipchest
01-06-2009, 10:51 AM
Looks like you Steeler fans have a few banned members of Chargers.com over here. We're not all as unrefined and uneducated as I have read here.for the most part, the chargerfans talking football in the steelers section have been pretty respectful and cool. however a few dont know which forum to post their lame smack in.

"squeelers" "stealers" "stoolers" and "crying towel" is so old hat and better off left for the uneducated brown and bunglefans who cant think of anything else.

boltsfan2
01-06-2009, 11:15 AM
Silly dolts fans, every year they have expectations, hopes, and dreams only to see them destroyed in the post season.

Get ready to be electrified!

Funny I remember a chant that goes something like this "Two more yards, two more yards" You guys are 0-2 against us in the playoffs and soon to be 0-3.:chuckle:

MACH1
01-06-2009, 11:19 AM
Funny I remember a chant that goes something like this "Two more yards, two more yards" You guys are 0-2 against us in the playoffs and soon to be 0-3.:chuckle:

Third times a charm. :helmet:

revefsreleets
01-06-2009, 11:21 AM

I guess it's possible. Anything is possible. Hell, a meteor could fall out of the sky and crash through the roof and crush me here as I type.

But it's not going to.

The Steelers are a better, more complete football team. They are rested. They are at home. They have a smothering dominant defense. Weather will be on their side. They are relatively healthy. It's possible that they could lose, but unlikely. But the smack talk is entertaining...

sunbiz1
01-06-2009, 11:24 AM
Well those are fairly unoriginal, I'm looking at the Charger smack forum. It's pretty much full of the same today. I'm actually a Bear fan that just started a private MB b/c chicagobears.com has crappy software. Nice site you all have here, I hope nobody minds if I borrow a few smilies?

for the most part, the chargerfans talking football in the steelers section have been pretty respectful and cool. however a few dont know which forum to post their lame smack in.

"squeelers" "stealers" "stoolers" and "crying towel" is so old hat and better off left for the uneducated brown and bunglefans who cant think of anything else.

sunbiz1
01-06-2009, 11:31 AM
http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?p=2310689#post2310689

I have to admit, this is pretty funny!

boltsfan2
01-06-2009, 11:32 AM
I just hope for a clean good game with out the ref interfering.

boltsfan2
01-06-2009, 11:34 AM
http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?p=2310689#post2310689

I have to admit, this is pretty funny!

We do have some fun over there.:thumbsup:

boltsfan2
01-06-2009, 11:38 AM
I guess it's possible. Anything is possible. Hell, a meteor could fall out of the sky and crash through the roof and crush me here as I type.

But it's not going to.

The Steelers are a better, more complete football team. They are rested. They are at home. They have a smothering dominant defense. Weather will be on their side. They are relatively healthy. It's possible that they could lose, but unlikely. But the smack talk is entertaining...

Just because you are a fan doesn't mean you can gloss over the stats. We beat you in almost every one.

SBL1721
01-06-2009, 11:41 AM

What the hell is that!! That CAN'T be the best thing you guys can come up with:sofunny:

revefsreleets
01-06-2009, 11:41 AM
Just because you are a fan doesn't mean you can gloss over the stats. We beat you in almost every one.

From when? 1994? It definitely wasn't the game earlier this year. Or are you referring to your 25th ranked defense?

stlrtruck
01-06-2009, 11:43 AM

And you guys lost the last time you played in Da 'Burgh and about to be 0-2 this year.

Enjoy :applaudit: :tt03:

stlrtruck
01-06-2009, 11:44 AM

I also remember a chant coming out of San Diego last year that went something like this:

Wait til next year!! :toofunny:

And after Sunday it will be the same!!! :wave:

SBL1721
01-06-2009, 11:52 AM
And you guys lost the last time you played in Da 'Burgh and about to be 0-2 this year.

Enjoy :applaudit: :tt03:

Good job barley getting the win, yeah you guys are really good:rofl: And who gives two s**** about the weather? The Chargers don't, they want this more and it has showed the past ummmmm 5 weeks. Just get your popcorn ready homies:fingers: BOO YA!!!

fansince'76
01-06-2009, 12:01 PM
Good job barley getting the win, yeah you guys are really good:rofl: And who gives two s**** about the weather? The Chargers don't, they want this more and it has showed the past ummmmm 5 weeks. Just get your popcorn ready homies:fingers: BOO YA!!!

Great job squeaking by KC to keep your playoff hopes alive. Never seen fans of a .500 team that won their division more by default than anything else talk so much shit with less of a reason to do so. Can't wait until Sunday night when you all crawl back to your holes with your tails between your legs. :coffee:

stlrtruck
01-06-2009, 12:02 PM

Yeah we're 12-4, last time I checked a W is a W - just like your W against the colts last week.

I never said one thing about the weather, and don't think it matters one bit - because a good team can play anywhere regardless of weather.

And don't worry I've got my :popcorn: ready. I'm waiting to see how much crying chargers fans do after Sunday night.

MACH1
01-06-2009, 12:21 PM

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll65/K-ALOHA_24/rivers.jpg

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc191/raiders477/chargerssuck.jpg

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w11/bcrab/bigfinger.gif?t=1231266069

The_WARDen
01-06-2009, 12:40 PM

except one...

11-10.

SBL1721
01-06-2009, 01:22 PM
Yeah we're 12-4, last time I checked a W is a W - just like your W against the colts last week.

I never said one thing about the weather, and don't think it matters one bit - because a good team can play anywhere regardless of weather.

And don't worry I've got my :popcorn: ready. I'm waiting to see how much crying chargers fans do after Sunday night.

Remember we're 2-0 at YOUR house in the play offs :applaudit: and your right....a good team can play anywhere regardless of the weather, that's why I'm not worried. I'll give you that, you guys did beat us, brownie points for your team, but just don't expect the Chargers will lay down and give you the game because we're at the big ketchup bottle, aint gonna happen.

fansince'76
01-06-2009, 01:23 PM
Remember we're 2-0 at YOUR house in the play offs

WOOOO! Based on games played 14 and 26 years ago! Real relevant! :coffee:

SteelCityMom
01-06-2009, 01:36 PM
Haha yeah I was just thinking the same thing, they are 2-0 at our house, but we have a different house now, this isn't 3 Rivers stadium they are coming to lol.

It's borderline Browns talk to brag about games played over a decade and two decades ago lol.

stlrtruck
01-06-2009, 01:42 PM
Haha yeah I was just thinking the same thing, they are 2-0 at our house, but we have a different house now, this isn't 3 Rivers stadium they are coming to lol.

It's borderline Browns talk to brag about games played over a decade and two decades ago lol.

Hey with all due respect, we still talk about the 5 Super Bowls!

It's relevant until we end the record.

memphissteelergirl
01-06-2009, 01:42 PM
Remember we're 2-0 at YOUR house in the play offs :applaudit: and your right....a good team can play anywhere regardless of the weather, that's why I'm not worried. I'll give you that, you guys did beat us, brownie points for your team, but just don't expect the Chargers will lay down and give you the game because we're at the big ketchup bottle, aint gonna happen.

"Big ketchup bottle..." Ha. Very clever :shake02:

Pffft....please, son...who said anything about your guys laying down and giving the Steelers the game? No doubt that the Chargers have a lot of talent and I fully expect another tussle like we had earlier this season. But you guys seem to be bragging a lot considering you all but backpedaled into the playoffs in a dvision that was arguably the weakest in the conference. Whereas we played arguably the toughest schedule in the league, and managed to win our division by a fairly comfortable margin.

Sure....any given Sunday, anything can happen. But don't get all hot and bothered just because Steeler fans tend to like our odds of coming out on top. It ain't arrogance...just confidence. Big difference there, Sport.

:tt02::tt02::tt02:

SteelCityMom
01-06-2009, 01:45 PM
Hey with all due respect, we still talk about the 5 Super Bowls!

It's relevant until we end the record.

Yeah but at least one of them was in this decade with many players still on this team lol. It's a lot more annoying when Cowgirls fans or 9ers fans bring it up though because they haven't been able to do anything since the 90's.

boltsfan2
01-06-2009, 01:51 PM
Your beer is as highly rated as your Steelers.

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/410/2680

memphissteelergirl
01-06-2009, 01:58 PM

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/410/2680

Impressive rebuttal....

/sarcasm :coffee:

tony hipchest
01-06-2009, 02:39 PM

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/410/2680if thats the extent of your smack, youre gonna get ripped to shreds like LT's groin.

darren sproles is rated about as "high" as webster and dont think beetlejuice is goona come in and run on the steelers.

http://schmoopy.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/beetlejuice.jpg

i hear michael bennett packs a mean grocery bag though. atleast thats what his previous employer said.

SBL1721
01-06-2009, 02:44 PM

Pffft....please, son...who said anything about your guys laying down and giving the Steelers the game? No doubt that the Chargers have a lot of talent and I fully expect another tussle like we had earlier this season. But you guys seem to be bragging a lot considering you all but backpedaled into the playoffs in a dvision that was arguably the weakest in the conference. Whereas we played arguably the toughest schedule in the league, and managed to win our division by a fairly comfortable margin.

Sure....any given Sunday, anything can happen. But don't get all hot and bothered just because Steeler fans tend to like our odds of coming out on top. It ain't arrogance...just confidence. Big difference there, Sport.

Yeah you like the ketchup bottle remark lol, thanks to Chris Boomer Berman for that one!

Your right, the Chargers do have a lot of talent, I just know a lot of your fellow Steeler brethren think that you guys will just walk all over us without putting up a fight. Sure you guys are 12-4 and play in a tougher division but it is what it is, we never "backed in" to the playoffs, we won our last 4 games because we knew what we had to do. None of us can help it if Denver couldn't pick up 1 more game to wrap up the division and choke the rest of their season away, they wrote their own destiny and we wrote ours. I'm super confidant in my team as you are in yours and it should be a down to the wire game with hopefully the Bolts pulling out the W. Here's to no injuries:drink:

memphissteelergirl
01-06-2009, 02:46 PM
EWWW! Nice find there, Tony :horror:

memphissteelergirl
01-06-2009, 02:48 PM
Yeah you like the ketchup bottle remark lol, thanks to Chris Boomer Berman for that one!

Your right, the Chargers do have a lot of talent, I just know a lot of your fellow Steeler brethren think that you guys will just walk all over us without putting up a fight. Sure you guys are 12-4 and play in a tougher division but it is what it is, we never "backed in" to the playoffs, we won our last 4 games because we knew what we had to do. None of us can help it if Denver couldn't pick up 1 more game to wrap up the division and choke the rest of their season away, they wrote their own destiny and we wrote ours. I'm super confidant in my team as you are in yours and it should be a down to the wire game with hopefully the Bolts pulling out the W. Here's to no injuries:drink:

Fair enough....cheers! Good game with no injuries :drink:

revefsreleets
01-06-2009, 03:35 PM
I, for one, never said this would be a cakewalk. But I do think the Steelers are a much more complete team, and they SHOULD win the game by at least 10 points.

boltsfan2
01-06-2009, 04:20 PM
if thats the extent of your smack, youre gonna get ripped to shreds like LT's groin.

darren sproles is rated about as "high" as webster and dont think beetlejuice is goona come in and run on the steelers.

http://schmoopy.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/beetlejuice.jpg

i hear michael bennett packs a mean grocery bag though. atleast thats what his previous employer said.

Beetle is no way a steeler fan. But he is bad as can:toofunny:

ShutDown24
01-06-2009, 04:24 PM

Sorry, people out east aren't as soft as what you're used to seeing in California.

boltsfan2
01-06-2009, 04:34 PM
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1080/3175307302_9562fbd8cc_o.jpg

Troy Polamalu looks a bit soft without the pads on.:chuckle:

ShutDown24
01-06-2009, 04:36 PM
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1080/3175307302_9562fbd8cc_o.jpg

Troy Polamalu looks a bit soft without the pads on.:chuckle:

My grandmother can post pictures on a forum too. It doesn't mean she knows anything about football.

boltsfan2
01-06-2009, 04:39 PM
GOT HUMOR ?

ShutDown24
01-06-2009, 04:43 PM
Lol sure, the Chargers went 8 - 8 :chuckle:

tony hipchest
01-06-2009, 04:45 PM
Troy Polamalu looks a bit soft without the pads on.:chuckle:he's put on a bit of muscle since highschool. just ask a. gates.

The Patriot
01-06-2009, 05:10 PM
GOT HUMOR ?

Do you think LdT will play?

bolterguiest
01-06-2009, 05:16 PM
maybe if LT would ever play in a playoff game for once

like willie or won't he parker??
or oops i'm injured again ben worthlessburger
he spends more time on his back than a Pittsburgh hooker.

ShutDown24
01-06-2009, 05:17 PM

He traditionally takes himself out of the playoffs after a few snaps :noidea:. I'm going to say he doesn't play much in this one. I'm more afraid of Sproles anyway, I hope they give Tomlinson and that toe of his (Or which ever part of his body is hurting this time) a heavy work load. His 2 YPC production sounds like a nice break for our defense.

bolterguiest
01-06-2009, 05:22 PM
for the most part, the chargerfans talking football in the steelers section have been pretty respectful and cool. however a few dont know which forum to post their lame smack in.

how bout this. What do steelworkers and the steelers have in common?
both went away after the seventies.

ShutDown24
01-06-2009, 05:24 PM
how bout this. What do steelworkers and the steelers have in common?
both went away after the seventies.

That's funny; I seem to remember a Super Bowl title here a couple years ago. Silly Californian's and their extremely short term memories.

MACH1
01-06-2009, 05:25 PM
Here's a nice on the juice and off the juice pic.

http://broncotalk.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/merrimanbeforeafter.jpg

And I'm sure this image is burned in your mind.

http://imgs.sfgate.com/sports/49ers/pictures/2000/06/09/young-95superbowl.jpg

Cape Cod Steel Head
01-06-2009, 05:59 PM
That's funny; I seem to remember a Super Bowl title here a couple years ago. Silly Californian's and their extremely short term memories.That's what happens when you smoke too much pot.:smoker:

ShutDown24
01-06-2009, 06:06 PM
That's what happens when you smoke too much pot.:smoker:

I'm glad someone got that haha :applaudit:

tony hipchest
01-06-2009, 06:21 PM
Troy Polamalu looks a bit soft :

QGAXPu0v8x4

"get down with the sickness" :sofunny:

revefsreleets
01-06-2009, 06:22 PM

http://broncotalk.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/merrimanbeforeafter.jpg

That wasn't a Super Bowl, it was an ass raping...and the Chargers are STILL sore from it.

dekkerbasser
01-06-2009, 06:27 PM

Silly boy. You must not know much about photoshop. That's Jamal Williams' body with Merriman's head.

Google it.

Look it up on the Charger website.

Do whatever, just learn.

bolterguiest
01-06-2009, 06:32 PM
That's funny; I seem to remember a Super Bowl title here a couple years ago. Silly Californian's and their extremely short term memories.oh that one a couple of years ago. i forgot about that ,that super bowl title followed w\ national lampoons. didn't it ?? what a joke

tony hipchest
01-06-2009, 06:40 PM
Silly boy. You must not know much about photoshop. That's Jamal Williams' body with Merriman's head.
still doesnt explain what happenend to merrimans head. does he got hep-c?

bolterguiest
01-06-2009, 06:40 PM

photo shopped jamal's body to shawn's head. it's old
do ya think the steelers would of done better in "94" if i remember their spead if they would of beat us was 20+.

bolterguiest
01-06-2009, 06:44 PM
Beetle is no way a steeler fan. But he is bad as can:toofunny:

that is the fan they always show at steelers games

ShutDown24
01-06-2009, 06:46 PM
oh that one a couple of years ago. i forgot about that ,that super bowl title followed w\ national lampoons. didn't it ?? what a joke

Don't worry about it, I would purposely try and forget everything I could regarding other NFL teams having success if my franchise went .500 in one of the worst divisions in football too :drink:

tony hipchest
01-06-2009, 06:56 PM
that is the fan they always show at steelers gamesyou mean that wasnt darren sproles?

beSteelmyheart
01-06-2009, 07:20 PM

:toofunny: Are you being facetious? Of course he's not going to play, we all know he finds some way to puss out in the playoffs! That's pretty sad when such a big bad running back like LT can't manage to have half the heart that Rivers did in the playoffs last year. Kind of like preseason, I heard LT thinks he's too good for that, too.
Speaking of Rivers, why does he get so fired up over Jay Cutler, anyway? Kind of reminds me of how a spurned lover would act. Did Cutler reject Rivers' attentions back in college, maybe? You'll have to fill me in on that scoop, it seems so strange that he gets so angry! :pin:

bolterguiest
01-06-2009, 07:37 PM
Don't worry about it, I would purposely try and forget everything I could regarding other NFL teams having success if my franchise went .500 in one of the worst divisions in football too :drink:

1989 steeler look it up& tell me about bad divisions.

SteelCityMom
01-06-2009, 07:54 PM

Why would any Steelers fan care about 19 freakin 89 anymore? It is 2009 you know. Please, we already hear enough of that out of Browns fans, it's all they have.

bolterguiest
01-06-2009, 07:58 PM
Why would any Steelers fan care about 19 freakin 89 anymore? It is 2009 you know. Please, we already hear enough of that out of Browns fans, it's all they have.

re- read please.2008 -us division stink
1989 your division stinks
2008 we made playoffs
1989 you made playoffs
you made the 10 worst playoff teams we didn't
go put your kids to bed steel-city momma:banging:

welder4pit
01-06-2009, 08:01 PM
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll65/K-ALOHA_24/rivers.jpg

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc191/raiders477/chargerssuck.jpg

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w11/bcrab/bigfinger.gif?t=1231266069

that was great.:thumbsup:Heres to vince:drink::drink:

bolterguiest
01-06-2009, 08:01 PM
you mean that wasnt darren sproles?
i thought it was one of the ticket ushers at pittsburgh.(I've:flap: seen him)

bolterguiest
01-06-2009, 08:08 PM
Vanilla Ice

Willie Colon

colon

NJarhead
01-06-2009, 08:11 PM
http://forums.signonsandiego.com/showthread.php?t=91864 thought you would enjoy some of this stuff, its generating a ton of hits for my shirts too haha

They do realize that we've won 5 of the last 6 right? :tap:

SteelCityMom
01-06-2009, 08:12 PM
2008 we made playoffs
1989 you made playoffs

Yeah except we didn't win that division, the Browns did, we were a WC team.

tony hipchest
01-06-2009, 08:13 PM
i thought it was one of the ticket ushers at pittsburgh.(I've:flap: seen him)
did you give him a little bit of this:flap: action for better seats?

you know who i saw in san diego? shamu. or was that yo momma? :chuckle:

j/k that was for SteelCityMom (steelerfevers very own proud momma of quadruplet lil' steelerfans)

:tt02: :tt03: :tt: :helmet:

ChargedUp
01-06-2009, 08:15 PM

You guys are more than confident. I remember in 95 when you guys had already put up the SuperBowl banners on the lampposts throughout Pittsburgh. You guys never learn. :laughing::rofl: I will be here Sunday night to remind you!!! Will you be here? :wave::wave:

SteelCityMom
01-06-2009, 08:17 PM
2008 we made playoffs
1989 you made playoffs

Also, go take a look at how that division race from '89 looked and compare it to the records of the AFC West this year....there is one glaring difference, the team on the bottom is the 8-8 team.

tony hipchest
01-06-2009, 08:19 PM
You guys are more than confident. I remember in 95 when you guys had already put up the SuperBowl banners on the lampposts throughout Pittsburgh. You guys never learn. :laughing::rofl: I will be here Sunday night to remind you!!! Will you be here? :wave::wave:nah, were all just visitors to this board for charger week :rolleyes:

i remember the chargers drafting ryan leaf :laughing: :rofl:

holy shit. i totally forgotten how bad the chargers have sucked to get 4-5 top 5 picks in recent years. :laughing: :rofl:

NJarhead
01-06-2009, 08:24 PM
You guys are more than confident. I remember in 95 when you guys had already put up the SuperBowl banners on the lampposts throughout Pittsburgh. You guys never learn. :laughing::rofl: I will be here Sunday night to remind you!!! Will you be here? :wave::wave:

The Chargers are 8-8 and LUCKY to even be in the playoffs. The Steelers compiled a 12-4 record with a schedule widely regarded as the toughest in recent memory.
Needless-to-say, I doubt you'll be back Sunday night. :chuckle:

ChargedUp
01-06-2009, 08:25 PM

Yeah we "backed into the playoffs". HAAHAA I still can't get over what their idiot columnist Ron Cook from the PITTSBURGH POST-GAZETTE wrote....

http://www3.signonsandiego.com/stories/2009/jan/05/1s5steelers232547-steelers-shouldnt-fret-about-sun/?uniontrib

"The Chargers did the Steelers a favor Saturday by beating the dangerous Indianapolis Colts".

Uhh, that doesn't even make sense.... So we beat the team that would have beat the Squealers???? But somehow the Squealers are still better than us? ROFL!!!:rofl:

NJarhead
01-06-2009, 08:29 PM
Yeah we "backed into the playoffs". HAAHAA I still can't get over what their idiot columnist Ron Cook from the PITTSBURGH POST-GAZETTE wrote....

http://www3.signonsandiego.com/stories/2009/jan/05/1s5steelers232547-steelers-shouldnt-fret-about-sun/?uniontrib

"The Chargers did the Steelers a favor Saturday by beating the dangerous Indianapolis Colts".

Uhh, that doesn't even make sense.... So we beat the team that would have beat the Squealers???? But somehow the Squealers are still better than us? ROFL!!!:rofl:

That's HIS opinion, and I don't agree with it. The only team that makes me even remotely nervous are the Ravens. Not the Titans, not the Colts and not the Chargers.

8-8 is not playoff worthy in my opinion. The 11-5 N.E. Patriots are sitting at home, but the Chargers in that weak ass division can only muster up 8 wins and they're in?????? THAT makes no sense.

ChargedUp
01-06-2009, 08:31 PM
:toofunny: Are you being facetious? Of course he's not going to play, we all know he finds some way to puss out in the playoffs! That's pretty sad when such a big bad running back like LT can't manage to have half the heart that Rivers did in the playoffs last year. Kind of like preseason, I heard LT thinks he's too good for that, too.
Speaking of Rivers, why does he get so fired up over Jay Cutler, anyway? Kind of reminds me of how a spurned lover would act. Did Cutler reject Rivers' attentions back in college, maybe? You'll have to fill me in on that scoop, it seems so strange that he gets so angry! :pin:

Show us where he EVER got upset about Gay Cudler. Come on just one example.......

It's the other way around Corky, Jay is the one up in arms not Philip.

tony hipchest
01-06-2009, 08:32 PM

Uhh, that doesn't even make sense.... So we beat the team that would have beat the Squealers???? But somehow the Squealers are still better than us? ROFL!!!:rofl:did you post that article in your bathroom at home? do you read it to get fired up to come over here and post?

LOL :toofunny:

ChargedUp
01-06-2009, 08:33 PM
That's HIS opinion, and I don't agree with it. The only team that makes me even remotely nervous are the Ravens. Not the Titans, not the Colts and not the Chargers.

8-8 is not playoff worthy in my opinion. The 11-5 N.E. Patriots are sitting at home, but the Chargers in that weak ass division can only muster up 8 wins and they're in?????? THAT makes no sense.

It's going to make the loss that much harder to swallow huh?:dancing:

ChargedUp
01-06-2009, 08:33 PM
did you post that article in your bathroom at home? do you read it to get fired up to come over here and post?

Huh? Dude this is the smack forum, leave it to the big boys now go to bed.

NJarhead
01-06-2009, 08:34 PM
Show us where he EVER got upset about Gay Cudler. Come on just one example.......

I've never seen Cutler yell at the opposing fans after he won. But I did see Rivers do it last year in Indy. Kind of detracts from his telling the New England players to "win with some class" or to "act like they've been there before." No?

NJarhead
01-06-2009, 08:36 PM
did you post that article in your bathroom at home? do you read it to get fired up to come over here and post?

Awwwe.... Look Tony. Lil' Charger with all his 6 posts thumping his lil' chest at you. Aren't they precious? Ya gotta love brainless trolls. :hug:

tony hipchest
01-06-2009, 08:38 PM
ok. so your dad posted it up in his bathroom and has to coach you up for a few minutes... thats cute.

....a messageboard poster needing bulletin board material.... :rofl:

dumbass :coffee:

tony hipchest
01-06-2009, 08:42 PM
Awwwe.... Look Tony. Lil' Charger with all his 6 posts thumping his lil' chest at you. Aren't they precious? Ya gotta love brainless trolls. :hug::chuckle: the overexuberant chargerfans are just slaphappy cause they know they are playing with house money, and now they are more than glad to dip their hands into daddys spare change jar.

them fools dont know trying to run smack on us is like trying to rob a Brinks truck though...

:coffee:

ChargedUp
01-06-2009, 08:47 PM
:chuckle: the overexuberant chargerfans are just slaphappy cause they know they are playing with house money, and now they are more than glad to dip their hands into daddys spare change jar.

them fools dont know trying to run smack on us is like trying to rob a Brinks truck though...

Listen Corky, go to bed and reread this tomorrow when you are sober. Your sorry excuse for smack is really embarrassing your fellow fans.

devilsdancefloor
01-06-2009, 08:52 PM

AFC West (1989)

Team W L T PCT PF PA
Denver Broncos 11 5 0 .688 362 226
Kansas City Chiefs 8 7 1 .531 318 286
Los Angeles Raiders 8 8 0 .500 315 297
Seattle Seahawks 7 9 0 .438 241 327
San Diego Chargers 6 10 0 .375 266 290

AFC Central (1989)

Cleveland 9-6-1 .594 334 254
Hou Oilers 9-7 .563 365 412
Pittsburgh 9-7 .563 265 326
Cincinnati 8-8 .500 404 285

Week 11 (Sunday November 19, 1989): vs. San Diego Chargers
1 2 3 4 Total
Chargers 0 7 10 0 17
Steelers 3 3 7 7 20
at Three Rivers Stadium, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Game time: 1:00 PM EST
Game weather:
Game attendance: 44,203
Referee:
TV announcers: (NBC) Joel Meyers (play by play), Paul Maguire (color commentator)
Scoring Drives:

Pittsburgh - FG Anderson 49
San Diego - A. Miller 20 pass from McMahon (Bahr kick)
Pittsburgh - FG Anderson 28
San Diego - FG Bahr 27
Pittsburgh - Woodson 84 kickoff return (Anderson kick)
San Diego - A. Miller 18 pass from McMahon (Bahr kick)
Pittsburgh - Hoge 1 run (Anderson kick)

and since you are hell bent on 1989 we won our wild card game also and lost in the divisional round to the broncos by a point. that year was considered a "rebuilding" year with a roster full of young players.

the bolts on the other hand should be in their prime with talent they have!

NJarhead
01-06-2009, 08:53 PM
Listen Corky, go to bed and reread this tomorrow when you are sober. Your sorry excuse for smack is really embarrassing your fellow fans.

If you're going to yell at yourself in the mirror, must you also share it with us? Although, I've no doubt you're sober..., Probably just wired on Kool Aid and Pop Rocks right skippy?

A fan of an 8-8 team (lucky to be 8-8 by-the-way), coming to talk trash to the fans of the #2 seed in the AFC. Now let's be realistic, who's the crack head here?

tony hipchest
01-06-2009, 08:53 PM

"corky" is all you got?

really.... "corky"?????

you do know "life goes on" ended in the 80's, right?

:toofunny: @ the fool bringing 1980's smack to a messageboard.

go take your geritol grampoo. :old:

u gots nuthin.

ChargedUp
01-06-2009, 08:55 PM
A fan of an 8-8 team (lucky to be 8-8 by-the-way), coming to talk trash to the fans of the #2 seed in the AFC. Now let's be realistic, who's the crack head here?

HAAHAA, let's see what you say come Sunday bridesmaid fan. As usual you guys will be crying and coming up with excuses when you lose the big game to San Diego.

NJarhead
01-06-2009, 08:55 PM
"corky" is all you got?

really.... "corky"?????

u gots nuthin.

No way he's an old dude Tony. He's 12 years old and heard that one from "Uncle Jack" who visits the house a couple nights per week. :chuckle:

ChargedUp
01-06-2009, 08:56 PM
"corky" is all you got?

really.... "corky"?????

u gots nuthin.

Woww, you represent Shittsburgh? Now that is funny. No wonder the rest of the country laughs at you guys!

NJarhead
01-06-2009, 08:57 PM
HAAHAA, let's see what you say come Sunday bridesmaid fan. As usual you guys will be crying and coming up with excuses when you lose the big game to San Diego.

Well if that's gonna be the case, can you at least priovide us with a list of excuses to choose from? No doubt you've got plenty. Heck, eight this year alone. :laughing:

You're such a tool, and this is too easy. :chuckle:

ShutDown24
01-06-2009, 09:01 PM
8 - 8.

The Chargers don't even deserve to be in the playoffs.

welder4pit
01-06-2009, 09:03 PM
U sandi asses are a joke.

tony hipchest
01-06-2009, 09:06 PM
HAAHAA, let's see what you say come Sunday bridesmaid fan. As usual you guys will be crying and coming up with excuses when you lose the big game to San Diego.amatuer. :coffee:

come sunday you all will be crying "fire norv" again and begging to hire mike shanahan because he has actually won a superbowl....

:toofunny:

priceless!

MACH1
01-06-2009, 10:06 PM
8 - 8.

No they don't. Just ask the 11-5 pats*.:chuckle:

tony hipchest
01-06-2009, 11:37 PM
....when you lose the big game to San Diego.

:sofunny:

what is considered the "big game" to chargerfans is what steelerfans simply consider warm ups. :laughing:

chargerfans= bungle/brownsfans

MACH1
01-06-2009, 11:59 PM

what is considered the "big game" to chargerfans is what steelerfans simply consider warm ups. :laughing:

chargerfans= bungle/brownsfans

He's probly gone to warm up his mama and show her his big game.:blurp:

Leftoverhard
01-07-2009, 12:02 AM
http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/9831/lightningboltsyj8.jpg (http://img385.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lightningboltsyj8.jpg) Image Hosting (http://www.picgames.com/forum/myspace-image-help.php)

Polamalu43
01-07-2009, 12:31 AM
^^ that's a boomerang!! hahahhaha h

SteelMember
01-07-2009, 07:41 AM
http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/9831/lightningboltsyj8.jpg (http://img385.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lightningboltsyj8.jpg) Image Hosting (http://www.picgames.com/forum/myspace-image-help.php)

A "san diego" reach around. :laughing:

revefsreleets
01-07-2009, 08:03 AM
I don't know why the Chargers fans are in such a lather. They have an average team that in just about any other year and/or any other division would be "home for the holidays", but they had some luck and get to be knocked out in the second round of the playoffs by a superior team. Why all the misplaced arrogance? Just sit back and enjoy the ride! You don't deserve to be where you are, but enjoy the priviledge for Christs sake and stop spouting off nonsense.

boltsfan2
01-07-2009, 08:44 AM
If we lose we, that's what everyone expected. If you lose than what will the excuses be.

Read this for some fond memories.......
http://www.steelersgab.com/2008/11/15/three-more-yards-1994-afc-title-game-still-draws-bitter-memories/

stlrtruck
01-07-2009, 08:58 AM
If we lose we, that's what everyone expected. If you lose than what will the excuses be.

Read this for some fond memories.......
http://www.steelersgab.com/2008/11/15/three-more-yards-1994-afc-title-game-still-draws-bitter-memories/

And what is your point? 15 years ago the Steelers were allowed to be over confident and got beat by a sub par team? Congratulations, you made your point but it's one that Steelers fans already knew and have relived more than once. You're scratching at old wounds - good for you!

We can sit here all day and talk history. Bottom line to that discussion is chargers 0 SBs, Steelers 5 SBs. Enough history.

Fast Forward - two new teams almost same situation. But this one feels different. There's confidence, not profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilteriness in the Steelers locker room. While the chargers are one of the hottest teams down the stretch, the Steelers have been playing hot all year - they are, as it's been mentioned, battle tested. There is no emotion to being battle tested only scars. The chargers are running on emotion and eventually that emotion has to run out - and with your top RB playing on the sidelines, one has to wonder where is the emotional leadership?

tony hipchest
01-07-2009, 09:04 AM
If you lose than what will the excuses be.

] "if"????

your asking us to make up excuses for a loss thats not gonna happen?

:sofunny: thats not smack talk. this isnt the Wishful Thinking Furnace. :dang:

boltsfan2
01-07-2009, 09:09 AM
Still, if we lose no big deal. If you guys lose it will be a laugh riot. And it's funny how everyone thinks the Chargers are such a bad team when we lost so many games on the last play of the game or with under 30 seconds left. Including to you guys. Face it we are on a roll and you guys are sweating.

Stlrs4Life
01-07-2009, 09:15 AM
Sweating? R U crazy? The Steelers know who they are playing. If SD loses, it's just as bad, they will be known for exactly who they were.

revefsreleets
01-07-2009, 09:16 AM
Still, if we lose no big deal. If you guys lose it will be a laugh riot. And it's funny how everyone thinks the Chargers are such a bad team when we lost so many games on the last play of the game or with under 30 seconds left. Including to you guys. Face it we are on a roll and you guys are sweating.

Do you really think the Steelers are sweating? Do you think the fans are? The Chargers are an okay football team with a decent offense and a sub-par defense. They are 8-8. Their best win of the year was last week and they needed a lot of help to get it. We expect our team to win, as they should.

What I don't get is all this arrogance coming from the Bolts fans. What is it based on? It's ceased being about X's and O's and is now some sort of weird mojo thing. It's odd.

I know if my team was 8-8 and we actually made the playoffs, I'd be pretty pragmatic about it, especially facing a team that played well enough to win 14 games. I KNOW I'd not be arrogant and spouting off at the mouth.

ShutDown24
01-07-2009, 09:23 AM
8 - 8.

8 - 8.

Lmao.

stillers4me
01-07-2009, 09:48 AM
8 - 8.

Lmao.

When we were 8-8, we called that a losing season.

stlrtruck
01-07-2009, 09:57 AM
Do you really think the Steelers are sweating? Do you think the fans are? The Chargers are an okay football team with a decent offense and a sub-par defense. They are 8-8. Their best win of the year was last week and they needed a lot of help to get it. We expect our team to win, as they should.

What I don't get is all this arrogance coming from the Bolts fans. What is it based on? It's ceased being about X's and O's and is now some sort of weird mojo thing. It's odd.

I know if my team was 8-8 and we actually made the playoffs, I'd be pretty pragmatic about it, especially facing a team that played well enough to win 14 games. I KNOW I'd not be arrogant and spouting off at the mouth.

It's their playoff mantra. I remember a few years back on the ratbirds forum, the bolts fans were on their talking about how their first loss in the season to the ratbirds was a mistake and the chargers were going to right the ship - well that didn't turn out so well for them either.

boltsfan2
01-07-2009, 09:57 AM
How ya gonna feel getting beat by this team you say is no good.

RoethlisBURGHer
01-07-2009, 09:58 AM
The only reason the Chargers are even in the playoffs is because Denver choked down the stretch. If Denver wins just one of their remaining three games, the Chargers are sitting at home and probally looking for a new head coach.

And arrogant Steeler fans? Why are we arrogant, because we expect our team to win this game? Why on earth would we be expecting to lose? We already ebat you once in the regular season. We won 14 games agaisnt one of the toughest schedules in NFL history.

And bring up the fact that the Chargers are 2-0 in the postseason at Pittsburgh, I don't see what that has to do with this weeks game. The last win was in the 1994 playoffs. It's over 10 years later, different team, different head coach.

I just hope you Charger fans come back after losing on Sunday and eat your crow. Don't be like the fans of so many other teams this year that didn't show their face after losing.

devilsdancefloor
01-07-2009, 09:59 AM

So are you a bandwagon fan?? if my team loses a game i am upset. sweating no no lmao at all the bolt fans!!! :thumbsup::tt03::tt03:

http://img26.picoodle.com/img/img26/3/1/7/f_talkm_422b0f3.jpg

boltsfan2
01-07-2009, 10:01 AM
And when we do come back winners, will you eat the crow or make up excuses as to why we shouldn't be in the playoffs anyway.

revefsreleets
01-07-2009, 10:03 AM
And I CERTAINLY wouldn't troll around the other teams message boards spewing out ignorant nonsense about how my inferior team is sure to win. Very ignorant and disrespectful.

My guess is, as is the case with 95% of the other trolls around here, you'll never be heard from again after about 6PM EST Sunday.

boltsfan2
01-07-2009, 10:04 AM
I used to work at a Steelers bar in Va. and have seen the band wagon. Anyone who follows the Chargers for 25 years could not be a band wagon fan and it would take being a Charger fan to know that.

fansince'76
01-07-2009, 10:10 AM
And when we do come back winners, will you eat the crow or make up excuses as to why we shouldn't be in the playoffs anyway.

Can't wait until Sunday night when we will be advancing and you will be moving on. :coffee:

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-07-2009, 10:17 AM
When we were 8-8, we called that a losing season.

You know what they call 8-8 in the AFC North?

3rd place.

SteelMember
01-07-2009, 10:22 AM
Can't wait until Sunday night when we will be advancing and you will be moving on. :coffee:

This bandwagon fan may just latch on to another playoff team after this week.

Seems that even on his home site he only has 93 posts with a joind date of Dec 08...probably right after the colts game. :pity:

http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=64371

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-07-2009, 10:23 AM
Riddle me this Bolts Fans....

What Does the Cleveland Browns 1st pick in the '99 draft....and the Chargers 2009 Superbowl view have in common?

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-07-2009, 10:24 AM
Riddle me this Bolts Fans....

What Does the Cleveland Browns 1st pick in the '99 draft....and the Chargers 2009 Superbowl view have in common?

Thats right...they both involve a "couch".

HometownGal
01-07-2009, 10:28 AM
You know what they call 8-8 in the AFC North?

3rd place.

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

http://www.dailyhaha.com/_pics/whap1.jpg

sunbiz1
01-07-2009, 10:36 AM
Check that thread in a few minutes. He's probably a Raider fan in disguise.

This bandwagon fan may just latch on to another playoff team after this week.

Seems that even on his home site he only has 93 posts with a joind date of Dec 08...probably right after the colts game. :pity:

http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=64371

Petesburgh66
01-07-2009, 11:38 AM
I am sick and tired of reading all of the smack from SD shitty Charger trolls, who only happen to show up on message boards after the Broncos choked away the AFC West.

The last thing that fans of an 8-8 team should do is talk smack, especially with that defense.

SBL1721
01-07-2009, 12:15 PM

Hey man, you didn't answer my fellow Bolts fan question! Will you eat crow if we win?

SBL1721
01-07-2009, 12:16 PM
I am sick and tired of reading all of the smack from SD shitty Charger trolls, who only happen to show up on message boards after the Broncos choked away the AFC West.

The last thing that fans of an 8-8 team should do is talk smack, especially with that defense.

Yeah we were 8-8, that was the SEASON. We're 1-0 now, get it right.

tony hipchest
01-07-2009, 12:17 PM
Hey man, you didn't answer my fellow Bolts fan question! Will you eat crow if we win?sure. put it in a taco with some fish. :rolleyes:

stlrtruck
01-07-2009, 12:23 PM
Hey man, you didn't answer my fellow Bolts fan question! Will you eat crow if we win?

And I'm wondering if all the chargers :troll: :troll: :troll: will come back to get their hearty mouth around a crow sandwich when they lose?

And to answer your :troll: fans question - I'm not going anywhere so I'll be right here after the game.

MACH1
01-07-2009, 12:33 PM
sure. put it in a taco with some fish. :rolleyes:

That ain't fish.

http://msp107.photobucket.com/albums/m284/poorpaddi/bullballs.jpg

tony hipchest
01-07-2009, 12:42 PM
Thats not fish.

:sofunny:lol. those are some mui grande huevos!

ShutDown24
01-07-2009, 12:43 PM
8 - 8.

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-07-2009, 01:24 PM

Okay kids...time for math 101

The San Diego Chargers are a .500 team. Their season record is an average 8-8. Please finish the following problem.

In the Playoffs they are currently 1-0 and have another game to play. After the next game would a .500 team be...

A) 2-0
B) 1-1
C) glad they backed into the playoffs and just STFU.

When you are finished with the test, Steeler fans please place your pencils down to indicate you are complete. Chargers fans please stab yourself in the eye and scream, to indicate you are finished. Patriot Fans....no cheating!!

sunbiz1
01-07-2009, 03:35 PM
No Senor, muchos grandes cajones.

lol. those are some mui grande huevos!

kmsteelerwr15
01-07-2009, 04:11 PM

ya and we were 12-4 in the regular season and about to be 1-0 come Sunday. :drink: So whats your point?

Sharkissle29
01-07-2009, 04:16 PM
Okay kids...time for math 101

The San Diego Chargers are a .500 team. Their season record is an average 8-8. Please finish the following problem.

In the Playoffs they are currently 1-0 and have another game to play. After the next game would a .500 team be...

A) 2-0
B) 1-1
C) glad they backed into the playoffs and just STFU.

When you are finished with the test, Steeler fans please place your pencils down to indicate you are complete. Chargers fans please stab yourself in the eye and scream, to indicate you are finished. Patriot Fans....no cheating!!

now that is some funny shit :tt:

beSteelmyheart
01-07-2009, 04:29 PM

Gee, I must have forgotten to record all of those exciting Chargers/Broncos games so I can't post a clip there for ya, Chief, but if you were paying attention to your games you'd know what I meant.
Corky?:rofl:
Is that the latest slang/insult that's popular in high school these days?

bolterguiest
01-07-2009, 04:34 PM
Yeah except we didn't win that division, the Browns did, we were a WC team.

even more pathetic.

bolterguiest
01-07-2009, 04:38 PM
did you give him a little bit of this:flap: action for better seats?

you know who i saw in san diego? shamu. or was that yo momma? :chuckle:

j/k that was for SteelCityMom (steelerfevers very own proud momma of quadruplet lil' steelerfans)

:tt02: :tt03: :tt: :helmet:

oooh must talk about moms....typical steeler garbage.

bolterguiest
01-07-2009, 04:47 PM
AFC West (1989)

Team W L T PCT PF PA
Denver Broncos 11 5 0 .688 362 226
Kansas City Chiefs 8 7 1 .531 318 286
Los Angeles Raiders 8 8 0 .500 315 297
Seattle Seahawks 7 9 0 .438 241 327
San Diego Chargers 6 10 0 .375 266 290

AFC Central (1989)

Cleveland 9-6-1 .594 334 254
Hou Oilers 9-7 .563 365 412
Pittsburgh 9-7 .563 265 326
Cincinnati 8-8 .500 404 285

Week 11 (Sunday November 19, 1989): vs. San Diego Chargers
1 2 3 4 Total
Chargers 0 7 10 0 17
Steelers 3 3 7 7 20
at Three Rivers Stadium, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Game time: 1:00 PM EST
Game weather:
Game attendance: 44,203
Referee:
TV announcers: (NBC) Joel Meyers (play by play), Paul Maguire (color commentator)
Scoring Drives:

Pittsburgh - FG Anderson 49
San Diego - A. Miller 20 pass from McMahon (Bahr kick)
Pittsburgh - FG Anderson 28
San Diego - FG Bahr 27
Pittsburgh - Woodson 84 kickoff return (Anderson kick)
San Diego - A. Miller 18 pass from McMahon (Bahr kick)
Pittsburgh - Hoge 1 run (Anderson kick)

and since you are hell bent on 1989 we won our wild card game also and lost in the divisional round to the broncos by a point. that year was considered a "rebuilding" year with a roster full of young players.

the bolts on the other hand should be in their prime with talent they have!

#1 worst playoff team ever 1989 pittsburgh steelers.
what will the excuse be if you lose to our 8-8 san diego chargers.
and worthless burger is our MVP:thumbsup:

fansince'76
01-07-2009, 04:48 PM

"Worthlessburger?" How old are you, 12? Talk about pathetic. :coffee:

NJarhead
01-07-2009, 04:48 PM
oooh must talk about moms....typical steeler garbage.

No one is holding a gun to your head. Go the f**k away.

By-the-way, if your username is a spin off "Poltergeist," then you spelled it wrong brain-child.

bolterguiest
01-07-2009, 04:54 PM

they are a laugh riot.

fansince'76
01-07-2009, 04:56 PM
they are a laugh riot.

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb136/garyb12001/db.jpg

bolterguiest
01-07-2009, 04:57 PM
The only reason the Chargers are even in the playoffs is because Denver choked down the stretch. If Denver wins just one of their remaining three games, the Chargers are sitting at home and probally looking for a new head coach.

And arrogant Steeler fans? Why are we arrogant, because we expect our team to win this game? Why on earth would we be expecting to lose? We already ebat you once in the regular season. We won 14 games agaisnt one of the toughest schedules in NFL history.

And bring up the fact that the Chargers are 2-0 in the postseason at Pittsburgh, I don't see what that has to do with this weeks game. The last win was in the 1994 playoffs. It's over 10 years later, different team, different head coach.

I just hope you Charger fans come back after losing on Sunday and eat your crow. Don't be like the fans of so many other teams this year that didn't show their face after losing.

i don't see what the regular season has to do with the playoffs we all start 0-0 oh wait we're 1-0 gonna be 2-0

fansince'76
01-07-2009, 04:58 PM
i don't see what the regular season has to do with the playoffs we all start 0-0 oh wait we're 1-0 gonna be 2-0

Um, because getting to the playoffs to begin with is kinda predicated on regular season performance, genius?

SteelCityMom
01-07-2009, 05:00 PM

I still love that you never replied to my post about looking up the "lame division" the Steelers were in that year to compare it to the AFC West this year lol, and also chose to ignore the fact that the team at the BOTTOM of that division that year was the 8-8 team. 9-7 is the worst playoff team ever? Well then what does that say for an 8-8 team being in the playoffs?

Keep diggin that hole kid! :sign07:

bolterguiest
01-07-2009, 05:01 PM

no very good golfing in these parts this time of year.but theirs always sleding...:thumbsup:

fansince'76
01-07-2009, 05:03 PM
no very good golfing in these parts this time of year.but theirs always sleding...:thumbsup:

huuked on fonix iz yur frend. :thumbsup:

NJarhead
01-07-2009, 05:03 PM

That'd be a big feat for them as they haven't been 2-0 in the playoffs since 1995. They won two games by a combined 5 points. Then proceeded to get spanked on the biggest stage of their existence: 49-26.

bolterguiest
01-07-2009, 05:04 PM
And I'm wondering if all the chargers :troll: :troll: :troll: will come back to get their hearty mouth around a crow sandwich when they lose?

And to answer your :troll: fans question - I'm not going anywhere so I'll be right here after the game.i'll be back ,be a man and take my medicine umm crow (well done please)

SBL1721
01-07-2009, 05:04 PM
ya and we were 12-4 in the regular season and about to be 1-0 come Sunday. :drink: So whats your point?

Here ya go, 12-4 :applaudit: Is that better? Do you want a cookie too?

NJarhead
01-07-2009, 05:05 PM

It certainly is. :rofl:

SBL1721
01-07-2009, 05:07 PM
That'd be a big feat for them as they haven't been 2-0 in the playoffs since 1995. They won two games by a combined 5 points. Then proceeded to get spanked on the biggest stage of their existence: 49-26.

We went 2-0 in the playoffs last year, do your homework lol

MACH1
01-07-2009, 05:10 PM

And what did that get ya.

http://www.freefoto.com/images/2000/98/2000_98_1---Number-Zero_web.jpg

bolterguiest
01-07-2009, 05:10 PM
"Worthlessburger?" How old are you, 12? Talk about pathetic. :coffee:
you got people talking about mom's ......never mind a steeler forum.

Ben "Pittsburgh football god " Rothlesburger

fansince'76
01-07-2009, 05:14 PM
you got people talking about mom's ......never mind a steeler forum.

It was you that started with the "momma" talk....

NJarhead
01-07-2009, 05:15 PM

Wasn't listed here:

Jan. 14, 2007 - AFC Divisional - New England 24, San Diego 21

Jan. 8, 2005 - AFC Wild Card - NY Jets 20, San Diego 17

Dec. 31, 1995 - AFC Wild Card - Indianapolis 35, San Diego 20

Jan. 29, 1995 - Super Bowl XXIX - San Francisco 49, San Diego 26

Jan. 15, 1995 - AFC Championship - San Diego 17, Pittsburgh 13

Jan. 8, 1995 - AFC Divisional - San Diego 22, Miami 21

Jan. 10, 1993 - AFC Divisional - Miami 31, San Diego 0

Jan. 2, 1993 - AFC Wild Card - San Diego 17, Kansas City 0

Jan. 16, 1983 - SB tournament - Miami 34, San Diego 13

Jan. 9, 1983 - SB tournament - San Diego 31, Pittsburgh 28

Jan. 10, 1982 - AFC Championship - Cincinnati 27, San Diego 7

Jan. 2, 1982 - AFC Divisional - San Diego 41, Miami 38 OT

Jan. 11, 1981 - AFC Championship - Oakland 34, San Diego 27

Jan. 3, 1981 - AFC Divisional - San Diego 20, Buffalo 14

Dec. 29, 1979 - AFC Wild Card - Houston 17, San Diego 14

Dec. 26, 1965 - AFL Championship - Buffalo 23, San Diego 0

Dec. 27, 1964 - AFL Championship - Buffalo 20, San Diego 7

Jan. 5, 1964 - AFL Championship - San Diego 51, boston 10

Dec. 24, 1961 - AFL Championship - Houston 10, San Diego 3

Jan. 1, 1961 - AFL Championship - Houston 24, San Deigo 16

But I do see that they beat the Titans. They still choke short of the goal. No homework necessary since that's commone knowledge. :chuckle:

beSteelmyheart
01-07-2009, 05:19 PM

By-the-way, if your username is a spin off "Poltergeist," then you spelled it wrong brain-child.

I noticed this, too. He also isn't much for capitalization, either. Or maybe he is just in such a hurry to get off those zingers that cut so deeply to the collective bone that he doesn't have time for intelligence.

ShutDown24
01-07-2009, 05:23 PM
8 - 8.

NJarhead
01-07-2009, 05:26 PM
I noticed this, too. He also isn't much for capitalization, either. Or maybe he is just in such a hurry to get off those zingers that cut so deeply to the collective bone that he doesn't have time for intelligence.

:rofl:

NJarhead
01-07-2009, 05:28 PM
8 - 8.

EXACTLY!

Leftoverhard
01-07-2009, 06:10 PM

A "san diego" reach around. :laughing:

That's good - I was thinking more about the unique "limp" quality the Chargers bolt has to it, as opposed to the normal "erect" disposition of a regular bolt.

ChargedUp
01-07-2009, 06:39 PM

Umm, yeah, except for last year numbnuts remember the AFC Championship? What did they skip a couple teams to get there?

ShutDown24
01-07-2009, 06:50 PM
Umm, yeah, except for last year numbnuts remember the AFC Championship? What did they skip a couple teams to get there?

Wow, congratulations on remembering you lost to the Patriots. Most Charger fans pretend that didn't happen.

Just like they pretend Eli Manning didn't REFUSE to go play for Sand Diego. That's a nice memory, huh?

beSteelmyheart
01-07-2009, 06:57 PM
Wow, congratulations on remembering you lost to the Patriots. Most Charger fans pretend that didn't happen.

Just like they pretend Eli Manning didn't REFUSE to go play for Sand Diego. That's a nice memory, huh?

And look who ended up with a loud-mouthed punk & no ring! :laughing:

ShutDown24
01-07-2009, 07:01 PM
And look who ended up with a loud-mouthed punk & no ring! :laughing:

Yep, Ben and Eli = ring.

Rivers = some queer infatuation with Jay Cutler and playoff failures time and time again.

devilsdancefloor
01-07-2009, 11:21 PM
That ain't fish.

http://msp107.photobucket.com/albums/m284/poorpaddi/bullballs.jpg

lmao and i dont want to know where you go that pic either!

MACH1
01-07-2009, 11:40 PM
lmao and i dont want to know where you go that pic either!

Google image 'chargers suck' and it comes up. :toofunny::toofunny:

kmsteelerwr15
01-08-2009, 12:08 AM
Here ya go, 12-4 :applaudit: Is that better? Do you want a cookie too?

well you still didnt answer my question. I want to know what the point is about you going 8-8, is that supposed to scare me haha well You forget that with that 12-4 record that we compiled, led to us being battle tested and know what we are getting into each week. Now your Chargers have no idea what they are getting into. I guess Mr. Rivers didnt get the message, so i guess James Harrison and Troy Polamalu will have to teach him again, being the slow learner he is. The Steelers are not going in over confident or over looking the Chargers because they know what can happen. I just hope your boys can take the cold because those hits are gonna be far worse then anything they have experienced :tt03:

Polamalu43
01-08-2009, 12:34 AM
Google image 'chargers suck' and it comes up. :toofunny::toofunny:

:applaudit::rofl:

SteelCityMom
01-08-2009, 01:17 AM
Haha dude, you posted the same Ben picture twice....at least post one of the drunk ones for us, or compare him to the geico caveman or something....that's something nobody's EVER seen lol.

Best thing about the Hines picture though, is that little star next to his head that says All-Time Team. Really though, there are much funnier comparisons of Hines floating around out there.

And Steeler fans HATE Steely McBeam, we never wanted him as a mascot so that's really weak smack right there.

SteelCityMom
01-08-2009, 01:27 AM
A map of San Diego

http://xca.xanga.com/ff5a85144623769899345/b46983426.jpg

SteelMember
01-08-2009, 07:15 AM
week=funny...
Lighten up, Francis... we have the gayest fight song known to man...

Actually...

Week=calander measure of time.

As in, good luck this week. dumbass. :flap:

SBL1721
01-08-2009, 08:07 AM
Wasn't listed here:

But I do see that they beat the Titans. They still choke short of the goal. No homework necessary since that's commone knowledge. :chuckle:

We beat the Titans and the Colts there homy, that = 2 games, END OF LESSON

SBL1721
01-08-2009, 08:18 AM
well you still didnt answer my question. I want to know what the point is about you going 8-8, is that supposed to scare me haha well You forget that with that 12-4 record that we compiled, led to us being battle tested and know what we are getting into each week. Now your Chargers have no idea what they are getting into. I guess Mr. Rivers didnt get the message, so i guess James Harrison and Troy Polamalu will have to teach him again, being the slow learner he is. The Steelers are not going in over confident or over looking the Chargers because they know what can happen. I just hope your boys can take the cold because those hits are gonna be far worse then anything they have experienced :tt03:

True, the Chargers started out slow but finished strong and when it mattered the most. You guys fail to realize that the regular season is over, we're in the playoffs, much to everyones dismay

Rivers will do what he needs to do, no question about that. Yeah it'll be cold, no big deal, good teams know how to win in the cold. Sure the big ketchup bottle will be loud, no big deal, good teams can play in a hostile environment. As for your DPOY and that nappy head Polamalu, yeah they'll play hard just like Cooper, Philips, Weddle, Williams and the rest of our D will ready to put on the big hits, mostly towards "big" ben.:flap:

Da 'Burgh
01-08-2009, 08:42 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGAXPu0v8x4

boltsfan2
01-08-2009, 08:44 AM
Like your game against the colts? or the one against pittsburgh when they take random TDs off the board?

Boy you really want that TD that made no difference to the outcome of the game don't you.

boltsfan2
01-08-2009, 08:49 AM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3304/3179943422_fa83ce7c99_o.jpg

Remember this feeling because it's coming again.

Da 'Burgh
01-08-2009, 08:57 AM

1994?? Are you kidding me? THATS THE ONLY SIGNIFIGANT WIN YOU'VE EVER HAD IN THE PLAYOFFS...if I remember correctly didnt you guys go on to GET YOUR ASSES HANDED TO YOU BY THE 49'ERS LIKE UMMM.....

49-26:toofunny::rofl:

lilyoder6
01-08-2009, 09:01 AM
hahaha.. rivers will be horrible this sunday.. he shall crumble

HometownGal
01-08-2009, 09:24 AM

Remember these faces and their numbers 'cause they're comin' to get Patty Cake on Sunday. Bank it.

http://beat.bodoglife.com/wp-content/uploads/troy-polamalu-safety-pittsburgh-steelers.jpg

http://proathletesonly.com/news/wp-content/uploads/jamesfarrior.jpg

http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/55/551760.jpg

http://www.newpittsburghcourieronline.com/articlelive/content_images/c4James-Harrison.jpg

SBL1721
01-08-2009, 09:50 AM
Remember these faces and their numbers 'cause they're comin' to get Patty Cake on Sunday. Bank it.

http://beat.bodoglife.com/wp-content/uploads/troy-polamalu-safety-pittsburgh-steelers.jpg

http://proathletesonly.com/news/wp-content/uploads/jamesfarrior.jpg

http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/55/551760.jpg

http://www.newpittsburghcourieronline.com/articlelive/content_images/c4James-Harrison.jpg

What? Nappy head and his buddies? :rofl:

SBL1721
01-08-2009, 09:51 AM

Oh yeah baby! That was so SaWWWEEEETTTT! :applaudit:

SBL1721
01-08-2009, 09:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGAXPu0v8x4

What? Flying in the air like a little pansie? I thought he was a "beast" if he was he should of plowed through our guy. Yeah....what a beast:thumbsup:

tony hipchest
01-08-2009, 09:54 AM
is saying "nappy head" rally that hilarious?

you guys bring some really lame smack.

that 94 season was a pretty good one. it was a stepping stone of going to the superbowl.

how was 2000 for you guys?

tony hipchest
01-08-2009, 09:58 AM
What? Flying in the air like a little pansie? I thought he was a "beast" if he was he should of plowed through our guy. Yeah....what a beast:thumbsup:pssst. hey jerkweed.... you obviously missed polamalu putting gates on his ass. must be too fast for you (not suprising).

pay attention and dont make yourself look like a child with that weak assed shit.

Tankus_Maximus
01-08-2009, 10:30 AM
Damn, you Bolt-fans are giving the other Californians in here a bad rap, do us and yourselves a favor and STFU!

You don't know what you're talking about when trying to compare Rivers to Ben, and your ignorance is downright embarassing.

Your team backed into the playoffs, and the highlight of your existence is passing on drafting Ron Mexico errr. Vick and drafting LdT.

Pendejos estupidos.

Stlrs4Life
01-08-2009, 10:57 AM

He went to school in Boardman, Ohio. What do you expect?:wink02:

MACH1
01-08-2009, 10:59 AM
What? Flying in the air like a little pansie? I thought he was a "beast" if he was he should of plowed through our guy. Yeah....what a beast:thumbsup:

I see your mama let you out of her bed early this morning.

SteelMember
01-08-2009, 11:00 AM

No, but porno 'stache is. :toofunny:
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7656/borat2if1jk2.jpg

MACH1
01-08-2009, 11:07 AM
No, but porno 'stache is. :toofunny:

Is that the same as a flavor saver. :chuckle:

lilyoder6
01-08-2009, 11:18 AM
hahaha.. that picture is quality stuff

kmsteelerwr15
01-08-2009, 11:43 AM
Did that 94 game bring you this?

http://www.donbest.com/assets/Default/Misc/vince-lombardi-trophy.jpg

I didnt think so :helmet:

SteelCityMom
01-08-2009, 12:06 PM

Oh you want to see footage of him plowing through people? That's easy....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMh3YpAKrCM

revefsreleets
01-08-2009, 12:59 PM
Roughly 72 hours from now this board will be cleared of Bolts trolls for about 9 months...

NJarhead
01-08-2009, 02:43 PM
We beat the Titans and the Colts there homy, that = 2 games, END OF LESSON

Read before responding dipshit. I already acknowledged the big 2 wins.
Now here's YOUR EFF-ING lesson in the form of a quiz:

Name 5 trophies that the Steelers have, but the Chargers do not.

Bonus question: Who was the last 8-8 team to do anything in the playoffs?

Take your time pumpkin.....

lilyoder6
01-08-2009, 03:15 PM
Read before responding dipshit. I already acknowledged the big 2 wins.
Now here's YOUR F**KING lesson in the form of a quiz:

Name 5 trophies that the Steelers have, but the Chargers do not.

Bonus question: Who was the last 8-8 team to do anything in the playoffs?

Take your time pumpkin.....

hahahahaha.. thats some quality shit 86

sunbiz1
01-08-2009, 03:19 PM
You know what?, I've noticed at least one Charger fan get banned here for posting much less baiting material in the past day than the above..

Or does this MB simply show favoritism to their donors?:

Help keep the forums active and growing! We accept PayPal & Money Orders, click here!

NJarhead
01-08-2009, 03:25 PM
You know what?, I've noticed at least one Charger fan get banned here for posting much less baiting material in the past day than the above..

That is YOUR opinion. He crossed a well established line.

Shouldn't regular contributors and long time members be given a little leway when dealing with scumbag trolls? Of course they should.

stlrtruck
01-08-2009, 03:26 PM

Help keep the forums active and growing! We accept PayPal & Money Orders, click here!

We show favoritism. After all this is a STEELERS FORUM. What did you expect?

And oh it isn't like your mods have been playing fairly either so don't come in here crying some BS game about how :troll: after :troll: has been banned.

I don't give a rats behind if 10,000 chargers :troll:s got banned. You don't like it, you can walk right out the same cyber door you walked in. Very few of your fanbase has brought intellectual discussion to this board but only filled it with their but, but, but, but comments.

But understand this, you're an 8-8 team that is about to get handled on Sunday and when it's all over please do us all a favor - have some respect and dignity for yourself to come in here, say good game - good luck, and get the freak' out!!!

tony hipchest
01-08-2009, 03:36 PM
eh, sunbiz has been fairly respectful.

sunbiz1
01-08-2009, 03:36 PM
1. You shouldn't need donors for a MB, and it is unclassy to have a donor option at the top of the page. The advertising here should provide enough revenue to not ask for $$ from private donors. If you want to donate $$ to an NFL cause, try this one out:

http://www.gridirongreats.org/

2. I have read all 18 of his postings prior to the ban, not one of them was as inflammatory as the above Steeler fan.

BTW, speaking of inflammatory...the smack talk/baiting is being posted just as much over here.

http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=64190&page=38

That is YOUR opinion. He crossed a well established line.

Shouldn't regular contributors and long time members be given a little leway when dealing with scumbag trolls? Of course they should.

sunbiz1
01-08-2009, 03:45 PM
I'm a Bear fan on a private MB, we all get along there(and that includes division rivals). We may disagree, but we post as though the person receiving the post is standing in front of you.

The Bolts are my AFC team.

I'm sure the same applies to your boards. Don't be a hypocrit.

sunbiz1
01-08-2009, 03:55 PM
Why aren't the Steelers funding this MB?

Class has nothing to do with it. It is an option, as you can see they aren't raking it in. We don't need you telling us where to put our money for a good cause. All those yellow towls that you guys like to laugh at, thats for a good cause. If the owner of this page made $359 in the year of 2008, then who cares? He (along with others) put a lot of personal time on the boards to keep them what they are. As far as the bolts fans getting banned, there has been a tidal wave of you guys. I've never seen so many. Not even from our division rivals, so they might be a litlte quick on the ban hammer, maybe not but it's their discretion.

NJarhead
01-08-2009, 03:56 PM
I'm a Bear fan on a private MB, we all get along there(and that includes division rivals). We may disagree, but we post as though the person receiving the post is standing in front of you.
The Bolts are my AFC team.

We have the same relationship with many of our rival fans (divisional included). However, when some troll joins the week of our matchup and immediately starts talking trash then respect goes out the window. I'm sure you are familiar with the Golden Rule. Speaking for myself, I have no tolerance of any newb coming in and treating any of our members like he/she is an idiot. This is especially true of a poster who'll likely not be here in another week. Make sense?

NJarhead
01-08-2009, 04:00 PM
1. You shouldn't need donors for a MB, and it is unclassy to have a donor option at the top of the page. The advertising here should provide enough revenue to not ask for $$ from private donors. If you want to donate $$ to an NFL cause, try this one out:

2. I have read all 18 of his postings prior to the ban, not one of them was as inflammatory as the above Steeler fan.
BTW, speaking of inflammatory...the smack talk/baiting is being posted just as much over here.

BTW - It looks like the post(s) that got him banned were removed, so I doubt you saw them.

SteelCityMom
01-08-2009, 04:03 PM
Why aren't the Steelers funding this MB?

Because they can't fund every single Steelers MB out there. They fund the Official MB, which this is not.

I don't know if they even fund any of the other MB's I've come across (SteelerNation, Stillers.com, Scout.com, Steelergridiron.com, MaximumGrilledSteelers.com and a ton more which I'm sure I'm forgetting).

DJfan
01-08-2009, 04:07 PM
You missed the best one -
planetsteelers.com

sunbiz1
01-08-2009, 04:10 PM
I expect people to act like adults, and have hopefully have a bit football knowledge as well.

It seems that it's a bit much to ask around here with the seemingly blue-collar mentality I grew up with in Chicago.

We show favoritism. After all this is a STEELERS FORUM. What did you expect?

And oh it isn't like your mods have been playing fairly either so don't come in here crying some BS game about how :troll: after :troll: has been banned.

I don't give a rats behind if 10,000 chargers :troll:s got banned. You don't like it, you can walk right out the same cyber door you walked in. Very few of your fanbase has brought intellectual discussion to this board but only filled it with their but, but, but, but comments.

But understand this, you're an 8-8 team that is about to get handled on Sunday and when it's all over please do us all a favor - have some respect and dignity for yourself to come in here, say good game - good luck, and get the freak' out!!!

SteelMember
01-08-2009, 04:12 PM

I think you have been one of the better representatives of your fan base, but that may be because 'da bears are first in you heart. :chuckle:

If comparing a charger fan to a patriot fan is the example you are referring to, well, I can understand if it would piss you off, but the rest seems pretty tame to me. For the record, I only read the page you posted. :noidea:

sunbiz1
01-08-2009, 04:37 PM
Charger fans are nothing like Pats fans, the Patriots have a larger, more established set of fans whereas San Diego is more of a transitional city. San Diego in many ways has a similar fan base to Tampa or Miami(where I resided for 8 years). Those that grow up there usually move somewhere else and are replaced with people who relocate to warmer climates. However, the Chargers also have have the usual lifelong fans that recall the days of Dan Fouts etc.

As for my posting, I seldom do that over there. It's my way of ending an ugly conversation and seems to work more effectively the less I use it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UioJBnyjUwc&NR=1

Yep, Bear fan....I was at this game. That Buddy Ryan D was as good or better than the original steel curtain.

I think you have been one of the better representatives of your fan base, but that may be because 'da bears are first in your heart. :chuckle:

If comparing a charger fan to a patriot fan is the example you are referring to, well, I can understand if it would piss you off, but the rest seems pretty tame to me. For the record, I only read the page you posted. :noidea:

SteelCityMom
01-08-2009, 04:41 PM
Charger fans are nothing like Pats fans, the Patriots have a larger, more established set of fans whereas San Diego is more of a transitional city. San Diego in many ways has a similar fan base to Tampa or Miami(where I resided for 8 years). Those that grow up there usually move somewhere else and are replaced with people who relocate to warmer climates. However, the Chargers also have have the usual lifelong fans that recall the days of Dan Fouts etc.

As for my posting, I seldom do that over there. It's my way of ending an ugly conversation and seems to work more effectively the less I use it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UioJBnyjUwc&NR=1

Yep, Bear fan....I was at this game. That Buddy Ryan D was as good or better than the original steel curtain.

Awesome! Thanks for sharing that video, Bears are the NFC team I most typically root for (except when they are playing us) and any bad day for Phil Simms is a good one to watch! I wish I had been a little bit older to actually get to watch some of those games, Bears in the mid 80's were beasts! I love watching clips like that though.

sunbiz1
01-08-2009, 04:44 PM
Meh, I wouldn't be too concerned. Sometimes people have bad days at work, post something, and then reconsider thier posting after they get home and have dinner/beer etc.

sunbiz... well put... I wouldn't post or say anything i wouldn't say or do in person... besides, too many chicken s**ts hiding behind the keyboard... from all fan bases, including the maroons from SD... I dunno... meebee some take this too personal... I thought the bottom line was all of us fans are supposed to have fun... :hug:

BTW Pittsburgh fans... don't be too shocked if the Steelers are watching US play NEXT week...

fansince'76
01-08-2009, 05:00 PM

Or does this MB simply show favoritism to their donors?

1. We let a bit more go in the Blast Furnace.

2. The "Charger Fans" you speak of were trolling in the main Steelers forum. We have very little patience when it comes to that.

There is a difference.

sunbiz1
01-08-2009, 05:00 PM
Pittsburgh and Chicago share much more in common than Chicago and San Diego when it comes to football(although I am still trying to forget the Wannstedt era here). I'll PM you my video thread that I'm trying to hide from the NFL, they keep claiming copyright violations...greedy basturds!.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L8bDZbPS1g&feature=related

Meanwhile, here's a bit more footage. I never saw him play but admire what he is doing currently for our youth:

http://www.iplayclean.org/

Regards,

Biz

Awesome! Thanks for sharing that video, Bears are the NFC team I most typically root for (except when they are playing us) and any bad day for Phil Simms is a good one to watch! I wish I had been a little bit older to actually get to watch some of those games, Bears in the mid 80's were beasts! I love watching clips like that though.

fansince'76
01-08-2009, 05:08 PM

If you have a problem with the way the site is being run, take it up with the board owner or move on.

If by "his" postings you mean the member "SBL1721," he wasn't banned.

sunbiz1
01-08-2009, 05:10 PM
Duly noted, I'm not on the main board.

1. We let a bit more go in the Blast Furnace.

2. The "Charger Fans" you speak of were trolling in the main Steelers forum. We have very little patience when it comes to that.

There is a difference.

sunbiz1
01-08-2009, 05:33 PM
I don't have time for MB problems...and you referred to the wrong banned member.

Now it's time for the BCS title game(I just love how the advertisers refer to this game as the "BCS National Title Game"...what a joke.).

If you have a problem with the way the site is being run, take it up with the board owner or move on.

SBL1721
01-08-2009, 05:39 PM

you guys bring some really lame smack.

that 94 season was a pretty good one. it was a stepping stone of going to the superbowl.

how was 2000 for you guys?

Yeah it "rally" is :sofunny:

NJarhead
01-08-2009, 05:43 PM
Yeah it "rally" is :sofunny:

Typo/Spelling smack?????? Seriously?

:noidea: Simple things for simple minds, I guess.

SBL1721
01-08-2009, 05:44 PM

I hope I won't be banned, if I am then that means I hurt all your feelings which isn't cool so I'm apologizing ahead of time. It's all in good fun, I hope you do all know that and it's not personal. I'm looking forward to the game and let the best team win with no injuries:drink:

SBL1721
01-08-2009, 05:45 PM
Typo/Spelling smack?????? Seriously?

:noidea: Simple things for simple minds, I guess.

Hey just using what I can:hatsoff:. It's all good.

fansince'76
01-08-2009, 05:47 PM
I hope I won't be banned, if I am then that means I hurt all your feelings which isn't cool so I'm apologizing ahead of time. It's all in good fun, I hope you do all know that and it's not personal. I'm looking forward to the game and let the best team win with no injuries:drink:

Not at all - smack away all ya want in the Blast Furnace, but please keep the discussion limited to true football talk in the main Steelers forum. That's all we ask. So far, you've been fine about that. :drink:

tony hipchest
01-08-2009, 05:48 PM
yeah... but you should see him with his shirt off...:chuckle: youre ****ed up, man.

NJarhead
01-08-2009, 05:52 PM

Hey just using what I can:hatsoff:. It's all good.

I'm glad you said so. :drink:

Preacher
01-08-2009, 05:55 PM
yeah... but you should see him with his shirt off...

That is just so. . . absolutely . . . wrong. :rofl:

Polamalu43
01-08-2009, 06:20 PM
yeah... but you should see him with his shirt off...

:puke::sissies:

bolterguiest
01-08-2009, 07:01 PM

that's how it's intended. some else took it long ago i like it this way .so it stuck. so u a ward groupie or a nobody prison jockey who could only dream to be a warden....maybe a little of both??:tt03:

bolterguiest
01-08-2009, 07:05 PM
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb136/garyb12001/db.jpg
says the hot pocket eating, I'm a moderator ,hear me type oops, wait, cut and paste ,cut and paste.

bolterguiest
01-08-2009, 07:07 PM
Um, because getting to the playoffs to begin with is kinda predicated on regular season performance, genius?

like 8-8

NJarhead
01-08-2009, 07:09 PM
like 8-8

Congratulations!!!! You have identified the flaw in the system. :thumbsup: :drink:

steelerstrade
01-08-2009, 07:10 PM
San Diego is ....well yah.

bolterguiest
01-08-2009, 07:11 PM
It was you that started with the "momma" talk....

that's a username

tony hipchest
01-08-2009, 07:18 PM
says the hot pocket eating, I'm a moderator ,hear me type oops, wait, cut and paste ,cut and paste.hey raiderfan.... the only "hot pocket" here is inbetween your legs.