PDA

View Full Version : New to the forum

MONCITY
01-05-2009, 02:25 AM
I'm a life long Steelers fan originally from Monongahela now living in Las Vegas. I look forward to becoming more involved on this sight as I need a place to vent my frustrations as well as brag about our beloved team.

We need to crush the Chargers this week. I don't mean by just a touchdown. I'm talking 3 touchdowns minimum. Living out here I have to put up with obnoxious SD fans whose team has no business even being in the playoffs.

I think the only way we can do that is for Bruce Arians to open up his eyes and notice that we CAN NOT HAVE BEN STAND IN THE POCKET AND WAIT FOR A RECEIVER TO GET OPEN. What happened to the no-huddle offense we ran so successfully earlier this year? Also, Bruce, have you ever heard of a SLANT PATTERN? Let me explain it to you - it's a QUICK PASS TO A RECEIVER OVER THE MIDDLE. Perhaps that could open up the run game which was successful against the Browns (ok - it WAS the Browns but at this point I'll hang my hat on anything).

Mike

Galax Steeler
01-05-2009, 04:49 AM
Welcome to the board.

HometownGal
01-05-2009, 10:38 AM
Hiya MONCITY and welcome to the #1 Steelers fan site anywhere! :wave::tt03::tt02: We're delighted to have you as a member of our black 'n gold family! :drink:

SteelersMongol
01-05-2009, 09:06 PM
Welcome & enjoy.