PDA

View Full Version : One post and I am now persona non grats, eh??

UK CANDY BEE
12-20-2005, 07:44 PM
You folks must be absolutely scared to death of opposing fans around here ..........

......or perhpas you would care to show me which one of your rules I have broken ??

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT !!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-20-2005, 08:02 PM
And exactly what are you talking about ?

Suitanim
12-20-2005, 08:08 PM
You folks must be absolutely scared to death of opposing fans around here ..........

......or perhpas you would care to show me which one of your rules I have broken ??

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT !!

It's "Persona non grata", and the literal translation is "Unwelcome person", which, I'm sure we could all agree, is a description any Browns fan would fit into on any Steelers board. However, since you apparently are still posting, you aren't banned, so what exactly are you complaining about?

UK CANDY BEE
12-20-2005, 08:29 PM
I was attempting to make a reply in your smack forum, and it repeatedly shunted me to the screen telling you a couple reasons why you can't do what you were trying to do ........ you know the one ............. is this site REALLY that full of glitches, or does it just not respond to Mozilla Firefox very well ?? Some sites don't ..............

.........anyway, problem remedied .............. apologies for the false alarm !!

Oh and btw ............ I KNOW it is persona non grata .............. it's called a typo, ever heard of one ??

clevestinks
12-20-2005, 08:39 PM
We actually welcome outsiders, that is what the Blast Furnace is for. Without outsiders, we would have no need for the BF. Just make sense, know your football, know your team, and have fun. We always ask that if you run your mouth pre game, if you lose, atleast come back for your smack. If we lose we`ll be here.

Suitanim
12-20-2005, 08:40 PM
I was attempting to make a reply in your smack forum, and it repeatedly shunted me to the screen telling you a couple reasons why you can't do what you were trying to do ........ you know the one ............. is this site REALLY that full of glitches, or does it just not respond to Mozilla Firefox very well ?? Some sites don't ..............

.........anyway, problem remedied .............. apologies for the false alarm !!

Oh and btw ............ I KNOW it is persona non grata .............. it's called a typo, ever heard of one ??

Sure have...but I generally closely monitor my posts when I'm at opposing teams boards, so as not to give them easy fodder, and I also generally...

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT !!

Don't do it twice.

UK CANDY BEE
12-22-2005, 03:20 PM
Come on Suit ................ everyone KNOWS spelling, grammar and typo smack is so lame it doesn't really even qualify as smack !!

........unless, perhaps you are so completely illiterate that you can't put a paragraph together without a dozen misspellings, typos and grammar screw ups. In that situation, I usually just suggest that poster not post until they have completed the fourth grade !!

Steel - X
12-22-2005, 03:24 PM
Welcome to Steelers Fever UK. I think you will like it here. Even if you are a clowns fan. Just remember :sign01: and the :sign03: .

Motley Nate
12-22-2005, 03:32 PM
I'm a Bengals fan that lives in the Cleveland area. That's a double whammy and I don't have any troubles here. Lots of cool people.

Steel - X
12-22-2005, 03:36 PM
Where at in ctown Nate. I am south of cleveland in Seven Hills

Motley Nate
12-22-2005, 03:44 PM
Where at in ctown Nate. I am south of cleveland in Seven Hills
I was born in Parma. Moved east to Macedonia. I love it out there, I really don't miss the west side of town too much.

I still have family in Seven Hills. Do you like the area?

clevestinks
12-22-2005, 03:56 PM
I was born in Parma. Moved east to Macedonia. I love it out there, I really don't miss the west side of town too much.

Nice area except the brownies fans:grin:

Motley Nate
12-22-2005, 04:03 PM
Nice area except the brownies fans:grin:
For a town known for it's fans, there sure is alot of other fans in the surrounding areas. It's funny, it's almost all Steelers fans where I work. Heck, they're all probably here since there seems to some a good deal of Clevelanders here. There's at least 5 that I know of here that are from this area.

Steel - X
12-22-2005, 04:17 PM

I was born in Strongsville then moved to 7 Hills with the family when I got married and moved out I moved to parma near Parma HS. Now I moved to Seven Hills when my Grandma passed. I live off of Pleasant Valley road near the Independence hill.

Suitanim
12-22-2005, 04:50 PM
Come on Suit ................ everyone KNOWS spelling, grammar and typo smack is so lame it doesn't really even qualify as smack !!

........unless, perhaps you are so completely illiterate that you can't put a paragraph together without a dozen misspellings, typos and grammar screw ups. In that situation, I usually just suggest that poster not post until they have completed the fourth grade !!

This is it? This is the best the Browns fans have to offer up? One guy who knows just enough about football to be use all the right terms inappropriately concerning Ben Roethlisberger and to castigate a guy for grammar smack while doing the same exact thing in the same damned post?

Alright, let's try this one out. Explain the primary role of a defensive lineman in the 3-4 defensive scheme.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-22-2005, 04:57 PM
We actually welcome outsiders, that is what the Blast Furnace is for. Without outsiders, we would have no need for the BF. Just make sense, know your football, know your team, and have fun. We always ask that if you run your mouth pre game, if you lose, atleast come back for your smack. If we lose we`ll be here.

the only ones Ive seen come back for smack either way are the bengal fans... havent seen any rival fans who were hear before their games come back much if at all.

Dare I say our bengal fans on SF have class ???? :grin:

SteelCityMan786
12-22-2005, 05:14 PM
What is UK saying. We Stand up for our boys who get bashed fans of other teams. We just joke around talk some smack to the other teams while posting about our Steelers and while we bash the other teams. Everyone does it.

Motley Nate
12-22-2005, 06:29 PM
I was born in Strongsville then moved to 7 Hills with the family when I got married and moved out I moved to parma near Parma HS. Now I moved to Seven Hills when my Grandma passed. I live off of Pleasant Valley road near the Independence hill.
No way! I lived right next to Parma Senior High throughout high school on W. 54th in the first big gold/yellow house right next door to a park. Used to get free golf in during the summer by sneaking through my backyard to Ridgewood Golf Course.

Small world!

Motley Nate
12-22-2005, 06:35 PM
the only ones Ive seen come back for smack either way are the bengal fans... havent seen any rival fans who were hear before their games come back much if at all.

Me have class? Never. We all hate each other. We just make smack comments to you guys about how to play QB and how your smack doesn't qualify.

:argue:

:cheers:

SteelCityMan786
12-22-2005, 06:57 PM
The Bengals actually have more class than some of the other teams we have here. The Patriots got some to. It's just the Clowns fans and some of the other teams fans that don't

bengalsfan21
12-22-2005, 08:58 PM
We're not bottom feeders no more we don't have to "hit and run" like other fans :poke:

UK CANDY BEE
12-23-2005, 03:31 AM
We're not bottom feeders no more we don't have to "hit and run" like other fans :poke:

Oh.........so the Bungholes have FANS now ??

Could you maybe introduce me to one of them sometime ?? Because all I EVER SEE are TONS AND TONS of BANDWAGON JUMPERS !!

But in all seriousness, if those ACTUAL longtime Bunghole fans do EXIST, they sure are masters at the art of camouflage !!

UK CANDY BEE
12-23-2005, 04:07 AM
Alright, let's try this one out. Explain the primary role of a defensive lineman in the 3-4 defensive scheme.

I am so sorry that I do not have adequate free time in my life to spend the infinite hours it would require to EDUCATE your sorry ass, suit !!

You are very much like a blown engine !! You require either total replacement, or a complete overhaul !!

You don't even know how to ask a question properly !!

"Explain the primary role of a defensive lineman in the 3-4 defensive scheme."

WTF ?? Am I applying for a coaching position with Suit's Jackasses ??

I DON'T THINK SO !!

But if it will assist you in any and all of your future endeavors at being LESS OF A COMPLETE MORON, I will help you correct your mistakenly asked question !!

Always happy to render a public service !!

Your question ASSUMES that the "primary" role of all three of the linemen in the 3 - 4 is exactly the same, however to suggest that the responsibilities of the NT and the DEs are the same is simply ignorant beyond belief. Perhaps your question should have made some effort to differentiate between "general" and "specific" roles of Defensive Linemen in the 3 - 4. This would have been more effective since the "general" roles of all three DLinemen can, in many instances, be very similar in keeping Olinemen from effectively getting a block on the LB. This allows the LBs to rush the QB or fill running lanes (would you like me to number them for you ??) and make the big hit or get the sack and do the celebration dance (and Ray Lewis makes me SICK) and basically wreak havoc with the other team's offensive objective. Unless your team is the Browns and you have Maurice Carthon calling your plays, in which case, there IS NO OBJECTIVE, your OC is simply scratching his ass and sniffing his finger and calls the same stupid crap that won't work anyway !!

......but I digress ..........please ingore that last sentence, it was the ravings of a frustrated fan. In any event....Suit, I hope that helps you out in your efforts to learn more about football. So while you go ask someone ELSE (other than ME) who knows and can corroborate my response to your ill asked query, I am going to get some sleep, because I STILL have some Christmas shopping to do tomorrow AND a football game to watch as well !!

I don't know that we're going to win in about a day and nine hours, but I don't know that your guys will either, so they're gonna have to prove it to me !!

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2005, 10:10 AM
HEY UK THE IDIOT! I don't see the Bengals at the Bottom Of The Division. I do see some Clowns who ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clevestinks
12-23-2005, 10:13 AM

Could you maybe introduce me to one of them sometime ?? Because all I EVER SEE are TONS AND TONS of BANDWAGON JUMPERS !!

But in all seriousness, if those ACTUAL longtime Bunghole fans do EXIST, they sure are masters at the art of camouflage !!
UK I`ll give you that, I can`t say how long Bengalsfan21 has been a Bengals fan, but I know the fact that your showing up, with another losing season at hand. We do know that you are a dedicated fan and that alone can be apprecaited.

Motley Nate
12-23-2005, 12:36 PM

Go to cincybengals.com

See Bengal Dave or Brian.

Those are true fans. Tell them I sent you.

UK CANDY BEE
12-23-2005, 01:02 PM
UK I`ll give you that, I can`t say how long Bengalsfan21 has been a Bengals fan, but I know the fact that your showing up, with another losing season at hand. We do know that you are a dedicated fan and that alone can be apprecaited.

You are one of the precious FEW Stooler fans I have seen with enough sense and class (a truly RARE combination in a Pissburgh fan) to acknowledge that kind of thing, and for that, I salute you :chug:

Why is that concept so utterly foreign to the vast majority of fans (of both teams, admittedly), I freely admit that I HATE THE STOOLERS, but it would be world class stupid to wander in here and try to somehow spam lame "Browns Rule, Stoolers Suck" nonsense when anyone NOT a lobotomy patient can plainly see that Cleveland doesn't 'rule" anything at the moment, and that Pissburgh (unless the are playing the Stinkbirds, apparently) do not "suck" !!

You, me, or anyone else on any fan site is not a better fan simply because of a successful team, but rather perhaps, because of an ability to support claims made as a result of their fan status. Are you a HAPPIER fan than I am ?? YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT !! But are you really a BETTER one simply because your team beats my team ?? Not much to really suport that claim !!

Hell, I am not even completely sold on the notion that being able to support your comments and claims makes you a better fan. There are many variables involved IMO as to what makes a quality fan of ANY team. Stuff like loyalty counts for a lot, while knowledge of the team and it's history is helpful but probably secondary, and not being a fair weather fan (aka bandwagon jumper) is very important. There are other factors, but those are three that come to mind.

I have been accused (in many places) of posting in a terribly arrogant manner and believe myself to be superior to others. This could not be further from the truth, which is that I express myself rather well and have no trouble supporting any and all claims I might make. Intelligence intimidates some people, but I try never to be the FIRST one to be offensive. I WILL respond in kind when the occasion arises however !!

.........and I WILL offer due regard to those who show an appreciation for more than the most lowbrow of sentiments ............those such as YOU, Cleve !!

Again, I salute you ........... and since I don't drink, I'll assume this is juice or something ........ it is the wrong color for beer anyway........ LOL !! :chug:

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2005, 02:22 PM
That shows you browns fans are jackasses

Suitanim
12-23-2005, 04:18 PM
I have been accused (in many places) of posting in a terribly arrogant manner and believe myself to be superior to others.

Yes, I'm sure everyone is in awe of your "Superior Intelligence".

Bwahahahahahaha...what a tool!

Oh, by the way, the arrogance and assholishness of your 3-4 post ruins what I was gonna use it for...so, good goin' nitwit...you even f*** up the easy softballs I lob you.

SteelerzGirl
12-23-2005, 09:01 PM
(tosses our manly Steeler guys Sharpies so they can sign authographs for UK Candy Bee, AKA Buckeye Dan)

Go_Cats
12-23-2005, 09:08 PM

What on earth are you talking about? SF has some of the nicest mods. I havent gotten warned or anything and Ive been trolling here for months. :grin:

clevestinks
12-23-2005, 09:17 PM
You would have to be a real @$$hole to get booted from here!

UK CANDY BEE
12-23-2005, 09:31 PM
You would have to be a real @$$hole to get booted from here!

Well, it is like I always say ........... EVERYBODY NEEDS A HOBBY !!

......and congratulations Stoolerzgirl, it only took you three days to figure out my username here is a simple anagram of the one I use everywhere else !!

If the Browns win tomorrow, i plan to return here to collect my just desserts, and OH WHAT A CHRISTMAS IT WILL BE !!

If the Browns lose tomorrow, I shall return to pass out the deserved congratulations. Then I will make a polite and dignified exit .......................OR NOT !!

Happy Holidays ................... I have this strange feeling I am going to be very happy tomorrow afternoon .............. we'll find out soon enough !!

SteelerzGirl
12-23-2005, 09:33 PM
Actually, it didn't take me 3 days, UK, since I've been away on a skiing vacation all week and just arrived back home earlier this evening. But thanks for playing. :smile:

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2005, 09:37 PM
All in favor of UK Candy Bee Being Banned Say I!

I.

UK CANDY BEE
12-23-2005, 09:56 PM
All in favor of UK Candy Bee Being Banned Say I!

I.

Now don't get in such a hurry StillShittyMan, that will likely happen soon enough ........... one way or the other !!

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2005, 10:05 PM
Now don't get in such a hurry StillShittyMan, that will likely happen soon enough ........... one way or the other !!

Well If You wnat to last at least a month you should keep your anger under control F*** Pansy A**

clevestinks
12-23-2005, 10:19 PM
Iwould rather a browns fan in here that brought good smack, and crebile insights, that wanted to stick around win or lose. you make it seems as if your planning, or wanting to get banned. If thats the case I second the banning!

We talk alot of smack with NE,CIN,SD, and others, with out all the name calling, but atleast we now know that we are dealing with an immature adolesent! keep it up and you may get grounded kid

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2005, 10:22 PM
Iwould rather a browns fan in here that brought good smack, and crebile insights, that wanted to stick around win or lose. you make it seems as if your planning, or wanting to get banned. If thats the case I second the banning!

We talk alot of smack with NE,CIN,SD, and others, with out all the name calling, but atleast we now know that we are dealing with an immature adolesent! keep it up and you may get grounded kid

Cleve You Are A genius. I'd rather at least have fans from other teams that want to Post On This Site with some good smack credible insights and stick around win or lose like you do. He is planning on being banned.

UK CANDY BEE
12-23-2005, 10:58 PM
Cleve You Are A genius. I'd rather at least have fans from other teams that want to Post On This Site with some good smack credible insights and stick around win or lose like you do. He is planning on being banned.

Well, you may be PART right about that !!

I AM planning on being aggravating enough to you Pissburgh dolts who have NO EARTHLY IDEA what to make of me that I am guessing that you'll just go ahead and pull the trigger and HANG ME simply because you cannot HANG WITH ME !!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-23-2005, 11:01 PM
Nobody wants to hang w/ someone who only ever comes around when its convenient or when they feel like it..

Take a lesson from past, 21, go cats, motely nate, dirty water, etc... rival fans who come by here on a regular basis to just talk football and hang out as opposed to just coming around looking to be banned..

but if thats what you want Im sure I could oblige you when the mood strikes me..

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2005, 11:01 PM

I AM planning on being aggravating enough to you Pissburgh dolts who have NO EARTHLY IDEA what to make of me that I am guessing that you'll just go ahead and pull the trigger and HANG ME simply because you cannot HANG WITH ME !!

IMATURE 12 YEAR OLD ALERT!
Past Your Bed Time Isn't it. You need to go back to the Browns Board. Quit Typing out of your ass.

clevestinks
12-23-2005, 11:02 PM

Why would we want to get rid of our whipping boy! We love kicking your ass! Its illegal to beat up on a little bloke like yourself. But we like it anyway! HANG WITH YOU? Thats funny that you really believe that! HA Ha. You`ve said nothing credible yet. Just a bunch of name calling! I hear your mommy calling, time to turn out the lites junior!

clevestinks
12-23-2005, 11:03 PM
Nobody wants to hang w/ someone who only ever comes around when its convenient or when they feel like it..

Take a lesson from past, 21, go cats, motely nate, dirty water, etc... rival fans who come by here on a regular basis to just talk football and hang out as opposed to just coming around looking to be banned..

but if thats what you want Im sure I could oblige you when the mood strikes me..
The difference is the guys you mentioned in your post actually know about football! Just thought I`d point that out Blitz, I got your back! LOL

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2005, 11:04 PM

Yeah UK Forgets we may have rival fans here but at least they come to just talk football and hangout as you pointed out BRC. They don't want banned because they might not want to always post on their teams board so they come over here post friendly it's all in good pleasure. I'm sure SteelersFever The Administrator will gladly ban you. And Guys I am guessing this is the "thewretchedmass"(UK Candy) of the Cleveland Browns.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-23-2005, 11:05 PM
I thought I'd give him some inspiration there, but on second thought you're right cleve.. hanging w/ the likes of those names is something that probably is out his reach since he still needs his step stool to get the sticky penthouse from on top of his closet...let alone actually talk intelligent football

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2005, 11:06 PM
Why would we want to get rid of our whipping boy! We love kicking your ass! Its illegal to beat up on a little bloke like yourself. But we like it anyway! HANG WITH YOU? Thats funny that you really believe that! HA Ha. You`ve said nothing credible yet. Just a bunch of name calling! I hear your mommy calling, time to turn out the lites junior!

Cleve you have got some comedic intellengence in ya. Well he just wants banned. And I am sure that SteelersFever(The Administrator) Will gladly do so.

clevestinks
12-23-2005, 11:25 PM
Wheres JerseySteel and KingKoopa, I figured that they would want a piece of this browns fool

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2005, 11:28 PM
I am surprised they're not here. I woulda that they would want a piece of this Clowns Fool.

UK CANDY BEE
12-23-2005, 11:35 PM
I'll steal a line from John Cena this time........

"YOU WANT SOME, COME GET SOME" !!

Some fresh Pissburgh fools would be nice, since you guys haven't even scratched me yet !!

..........all this over ONE SINGLE Browns fan !! I can only IMAGINE the COLOSSAL MELTDOWN you guys would be demonstrating if you had not COWARDLY BLOCKED the attempts from some of my fellow loyal Browns fans to come and play with you !!

Some things NEVER change ............. for instance, STOOLER FANS CANNOT HANG !!

A legendary truism !!

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2005, 11:37 PM
Well UK You Proved why Clowns Fans Are *******s right there.

clevestinks
12-23-2005, 11:47 PM
Am I hearing him right, we can`t hang? Is he really that stupid! Hey guys maybe we ought to lay off! He thinks he beating us!

UK You are so jealous of us! But we understand! Thats a compliment! We are flattered! Thanks!

UK CANDY BEE
12-24-2005, 12:38 AM
Am I hearing him right, we can`t hang? Is he really that stupid! Hey guys maybe we ought to lay off! He thinks he beating us!

Whether I am correct or not in thinking I am beating YOU, one thing is CERTAINLY TRUE, and that is that YOU ARE NOT BEATING ME !!

..........and there is ONLY ONE of ME !!

You wouldn't have enough hands on deck to bail fast enough to keep your little boat from sinking to the bottom if there were JUST ONE MORE BROWNS FAN HERE !!

...........and maybe you better pick up the pace with the bail job you all are doing right now, or I am going to sink your asses ALL BY MYSELF !!

clevestinks
12-24-2005, 07:51 AM
Whether I am correct or not in thinking I am beating YOU, one thing is CERTAINLY TRUE, and that is that YOU ARE NOT BEATING ME !!

You wouldn't have enough hands on deck to bail fast enough to keep your little boat from sinking to the bottom if there were JUST ONE MORE BROWNS FAN HERE !!

...........and maybe you better pick up the pace with the bail job you all are doing right now, or I am going to sink your asses ALL BY MYSELF !!
Down play it all you like, if that makes you feel better. You keep saying that your number one job was to piss us off, and you failed. You were the one pissed off! We love debating football, all football! You love debating swear words! Because your such a tough pansy ass!

UK CANDY BEE
12-24-2005, 09:41 AM
Down play it all you like, if that makes you feel better. You keep saying that your number one job was to piss us off, and you failed. You were the one pissed off! We love debating football, all football! You love debating swear words! Because your such a tough pansy ass!

Ahhh .......... we can talk football AFTER the game, one way or the other, but it is MORE FUN to do the verbal abuse thing BEFORE the game !!

Of course, someone has to eat that four course meal of crow afterwords, but at least if is fun while it lasts .............. again, one way or the other !!

You have seen (if you have been paying attention) flashes of the calm, reasonable, and sensible side of BuckeyeDan among these posts over the past few days .... and after the game you will see little else ......... unless the Browns WIN, of course, then you will get that four course meal SHOVED down your throat and up your ass !!

But even then, I revert back to the same guy I usually am !!

I forget who it was that lurked over at TDS long enough to see a few of my posts, I wonder if he bothered to notice my title over there ??

I live up to it about 99.99 % of the time, just not much here ........... yet !!

clevestinks
12-24-2005, 09:45 AM
UK did you ever think about just running legit smack! Taking or giving your lumps after the games, and sticking around? It worked for alot of others. It may be to late, you may have burned to many bridges. But we have a lot of Cin, and NE fans that actually enjoy it here!

SteelCityMan786
12-24-2005, 11:30 AM
They Don't act like dipshits here(Cin,NE, and SD, etc.) They enjoy it here with the other Steelers Fans. Maybe UK Should Get The HELL OUTTA HERE!

clevestinks
12-24-2005, 11:33 AM
They Don't act like dipshits here(Cin,NE, and SD, etc.) They enjoy it here with the other Steelers Fans. Maybe UK Should Get The HELL OUTTA HERE!
Agreed like I said I think he burned his bridges! Now we destroy his hope and dreams today!

SteelCityMan786
12-24-2005, 11:36 AM
Agreed like I said I think he burned his bridges! Now we destroy his hope and dreams today!

Cleve That's right his ass is SHIT today when the Clowns Get Killed.

clevestinks
12-24-2005, 11:37 AM
1 1/2 hr. until we start kicking some ass!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-24-2005, 11:52 AM
And get rid of UK Candy Ass

Motley Nate
12-24-2005, 12:37 PM

http://tinypic.com/j5a42c.jpg

LOUD NOISES !!!!

UK CANDY BEE
12-24-2005, 05:20 PM
LOUD NOISES !!!!

Funny, I don't hear a thing !!

I know all about the all caps = shouting nonsense, but i REJECT IT utterly !!

I don't let other people tell me HOW to post, WHAT to post, WHEN to post, or anything else to do with my posts. I don't give a tinker's damn what ANYONE (here or anywhere else ......and that includes all the Browns MBs I post on ) thinks about how I choose to include caps in my remarks !! Just ask them, they'll tell you !!

So if it somehow upsets or offends YOU that I use caps in a way you don't like............ GET OVER IT !!

Because it isn't going to CHANGE !!

Not even if you do this all day long ...........

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/muchogordo/crybaby.gif

Suitanim
12-24-2005, 05:33 PM
Odd...the picture seems to fit the poster much better than it's intended victims in this case...

SteelCityMan786
12-24-2005, 06:49 PM
That Picture Fits UK Candy ******* REALLL WELL!

Motley Nate
12-24-2005, 08:44 PM
Funny, I don't hear a thing !!

I know all about the all caps = shouting nonsense, but i REJECT IT utterly !!

I don't let other people tell me HOW to post, WHAT to post, WHEN to post, or anything else to do with my posts. I don't give a tinker's damn what ANYONE (here or anywhere else ......and that includes all the Browns MBs I post on ) thinks about how I choose to include caps in my remarks !! Just ask them, they'll tell you !!

So if it somehow upsets or offends YOU that I use caps in a way you don't like............ GET OVER IT !!

Because it isn't going to CHANGE !!

Not even if you do this all day long ...........

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/muchogordo/crybaby.gif
blah blah blah

LOUD NOISES !!!!

SteelCityMan786
12-24-2005, 09:39 PM
blah blah blah

LOUD NOISES !!!!

Candy******* needs to leave.

clevestinks
12-26-2005, 09:09 AM
Candy******* needs to leave.
I believe he is now gone! And I predict thta he will never be back!

SteelCityMan786
12-26-2005, 10:18 AM
Ah yeah good ridance to that punk.

3 to be 4
01-30-2006, 08:58 PM

I think I can speak for LITP and Brady12 when I clear my throat and say, AHEM!??!!!?????

we got our rear ends kicked and we're still here.

Koopa
01-30-2006, 11:03 PM
damn you must be really bored to dig this old ass thread up to respond to that