PDA

View Full Version : Atten: Steelers Fever Members

BlitzburghRockCity
12-20-2005, 07:08 PM
In the event that SF goes down for some reason and/or atleast until we find a new host.. I would like to get everyone's email address for reference in case there is some issue w/ the forum that we come across like what happened the other day or a couple weeks ago when we were down for almost 2 days.

If everyone who is willing to, please PM me your email address I would appreciate it. I will have them all listed in my address book and this way we can all stay informed in the event of another host issue so people dont wonder what happened and everyone is left with questions and no answers.

You have my word your email will NOT be given to anyone but myself and Prosdo, period. MIke already has everyones email listed in your profile when you signed up, but this is for the moderator records so we can communicate with you in case Mike is away on vacation or not signed on at the time when things happen. Plus it will save Mike the trouble of compiling the email list for us and this way the active members can stay informed as much as possible.

Thanks all and Steelers Fever Rocks !! :tt:

Prosdo
12-20-2005, 09:06 PM
Good idea Matt!

SteelCityMan786
12-21-2005, 03:31 PM
Good Idea. This is a good idea. I'd like to know what's going on if this great site has problems. STEELERS FEVER IS GREAT!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-21-2005, 03:37 PM
Thanks everyone for all the PM's, We really appreciate it !!

clevestinks
12-21-2005, 03:54 PM
You have both of mine already. But damn I get all wigged out when I can`t get on the site!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-21-2005, 04:13 PM
You, me, prosdo, and everyone else man we just cant get enuff of SF !!.. u wouldnt believe the PM's and IM's I get after it goes down for even a little...so this way everybody can stay in touch w/ the mods and us with you so we're all on the same page. :tt:

Blitzburgh55
12-21-2005, 06:10 PM
pittfan26@yahoo.com

SteelCityMan786
12-21-2005, 09:15 PM
You, me, prosdo, and everyone else man we just cant get enuff of SF !!.. u wouldnt believe the PM's and IM's I get after it goes down for even a little...so this way everybody can stay in touch w/ the mods and us with you so we're all on the same page. :tt:

I back this statement. I can't get enough of this place.