PDA

View Full Version : New to Site

Tsethlikai
01-05-2009, 04:48 PM
Greetings all:

I signed up for this forum because I am in need of some help from all you Steeler Fans! My uncle is one of the biggest Steeler fans ever - or that I have met. Since I was a child, he has always rooted for the Steelers :tt:. He is excited that the Steelers are scheduled to play Denver next season - becasue it means that he will be able to attend the game (we live in NM so traveling to Pittsburg is a little challenging).

Can someone help me - I need to know when the game is schedule for (or when the announcement will be made, and when tickets for the game will go on sale. I have never bought tickets to an NFL game (yeah go figure) and I have no clue where to find this information. I would like to get him tickets to the Denver game and make all his travel arrangements for him - I just need to know the dates.

Any help is greatly appreciated! Go STEELERS :helmet:!!!

SteelersMongol
01-05-2009, 09:08 PM
Welcome & enjoy.

HometownGal
01-05-2009, 09:11 PM
Hiya Tsethlikai and welcome to the #1 Steelers fan site anywhere! :wave::tt03::tt02: We're delighted to have you as a member of our black 'n gold family! :drink:

I'll be happy to help you making your arrangements as soon as the date is announced for the Denver game. Please feel free to PM me at any time.

Galax Steeler
01-06-2009, 04:36 AM
Welcome to the board.

Tsethlikai
01-07-2009, 03:10 PM
Thank you for the offer. I really appreciate the help.