PDA

View Full Version : poor browns fans

tony hipchest
12-20-2005, 08:33 PM
most of the smart ones jumped ship when a. modell bolted to baltimore. (thanks for the excess fans) all the others still watch the movie "titanic" thinking maybe leonardo dicapprio and the ship will survive the hit from the pittsburgh...... i mean iceberg.

heres a hint dorks: it ends the same way every time.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-20-2005, 08:47 PM
:rofl: No way the clowns are suriving anything other than another worthless season...

clevestinks
12-20-2005, 09:13 PM
Its ashame that six or seven wins is a great season. Then they can piss away another first round pick!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-20-2005, 09:52 PM
Its disgusting to see the talent that team has gotten over the last decade of mediocrity !

clevestinks
12-20-2005, 10:51 PM
Waste of money , waste of time, WHOOOOAA, glad it wasn`t us!

BB2W
12-22-2005, 12:06 AM
I don't know if I heard this right, but they just said the Browns haven't had a player in the Pro-Bowl for the sixth year in a row... ever since coming back into the NFL. :pity:

SteelCityMan786
12-22-2005, 06:04 AM
No way the Clowns are gonna survive this disappointing year. NO WAY!

clevestinks
12-22-2005, 06:31 AM
I don't know if I heard this right, but they just said the Browns haven't had a player in the Pro-Bowl for the sixth year in a row... ever since coming back into the NFL. :pity:
I brought this up awhile back, and a brownies fan told me that they had one? His name slips my mind, I think it was a lb that came over from Ariz. I remeber him being descent, but I don`t think he was a pro bowler. I`ll think of his name

Motley Nate
12-22-2005, 02:16 PM
I brought this up awhile back, and a brownies fan told me that they had one? His name slips my mind, I think it was a lb that came over from Ariz. I remeber him being descent, but I don`t think he was a pro bowler. I`ll think of his name
Jamir Miller was a good LB, of course in Cleveland they made him play DE which might have shortened his career since his body wasn't durable to put on weight. Out of the league 3 years later.

Chris Gardocki was the sole Pro Bowler if I remember correctly. Peculiar that he plays for the Steelers now?

UK CANDY BEE
12-22-2005, 02:26 PM
Jamir Miller was a good LB, of course in Cleveland they made him play DE which might have shortened his career since his body wasn't durable to put on weight. Out of the league 3 years later.

Chris Gardocki was the sole Pro Bowler if I remember correctly. Peculiar that he plays for the Steelers now?

Miller was the only Pro Bowl player the Browns have had since the Return !!!

Don't recall seeing him play at DE, though !!

LT, Larry Johnson, Edge and Rudi Johnson will probably get the AFC RB spots ............ I think they only take four, is that correct ??

Can't argue too hard to put Droughns in that group, but it not too much of a stretch.......

Steel - X
12-22-2005, 02:29 PM
Jamir Miller that guy was pretty good unfortunate that he went to the clowns.

Motley Nate
12-22-2005, 02:37 PM
Miller was the only Pro Bowl player the Browns have had since the Return !!!

Don't recall seeing him play at DE, though !!

LT, Larry Johnson, Edge and Rudi Johnson will probably get the AFC RB spots ............ I think they only take four, is that correct ??

Can't argue too hard to put Droughns in that group, but it not too much of a stretch.......
I'm not much of a Browns fan so knowing that they had 1 PB player was enough for me. Miller was moved to DE by Butch Davis in early 2001 against Baltimore. He played the position for the rest of the year.

Droughns had a good year. Couldn't score in the red zone, but otherwise a good year. If he had that type of year with a team like Indy, Cincy, KC or SD, he'd be in the Pro Bowl. Browns players aren't exactly league darlings and are overlooked as such.

tony hipchest
11-16-2006, 11:20 AM
:chuckle: oldies but goodies. are the brownies even worth new smack? its the same every year. theres nothing new to blast.

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-16-2006, 11:32 AM
:chuckle: oldies but goodies. are the brownies even worth new smack? its the same every year. theres nothing new to blast.

When noone even bothers to smack on the Browns....you know they have reached a William Shatner level of dire suckiness that "Boldley goes where no man has gone before"

j-dawg
11-20-2006, 11:40 PM
yeah, yeah, the brownies suck.. but the steelers, last years super bowl champs, barely got out of cleveland with a win.. i get some satisfaction outta that... heheheh..

many here klingon to last year... hehehe... klingon...