PDA

View Full Version : sorry this is so late

sweetness34
12-21-2005, 12:41 PM
I was away on business the last week and a half so I wasn't able to post this eariler. The hotel I stayed at in New Mexico actually had this site firewalled for some reason. I didn't get to see the steelers bears game since I was on a plane at the time. After watching the highlights on primetime, I realized I didn't miss much. Bettis looked more like a semi than a bus. I've never seen anyone take out Urlacher like he did on one touchdown play. The steeler offense looked like pinballs, bouncing off instead of getting tackled. It was the worst performance by the bears defense since they blew the lead against the browns. From what I saw in the highlights I'd say the steelers dominated both sides of the ball. I'm sure the Bears crow is bad by now, so I'll take a piece of the crow you've probably been serving viking fans. Good luck the rest of the year.

tony hipchest
12-21-2005, 12:50 PM
dont feel bad about urlacher taking a ride. the bus has done that his whole carreer against some of the best. im sure going up against the likes of l. kirkland every day in practice has helped. maybe things will work out for you all with grossman this time. he definitely was throwing some darts in his 1st action back. steelers bears sb??????

that would be nice!

BB2W
12-21-2005, 12:51 PM
Yeah, It was a pretty convincing win by the boys in Black & Gold... good luck to you and your Bears the rest of the way, and maybe we will meet in Detroit where you guys can get another shot at us. :smile:

SteelCityMan786
12-21-2005, 02:17 PM
Yep Very Late. But Good Luck To The Bears. Tough game against our Black And Gold. Good Luck to the Bears. Hope Our Victory over the Vikings helped you guys out to win t he NFC North.

clevestinks
12-21-2005, 03:28 PM
Oh yeah huge win to get us back on track, now we roll!

SteelCityMan786
12-21-2005, 03:29 PM
People Don't know how we in Steelers land roll.