PDA

View Full Version : Question Re: Parking @/Around Heinz Field

Need4spd
01-07-2009, 03:15 PM
Hey ya'll! I'm going to be coming to the game this weekend, it'll be my first Steelers game since 1996 when I was a teenager. Needless to say it's also going to be my first game seen at Heinz Field, and needless to say I am absolutely friggin jacked.

The one question I have that I was hoping you all might be able to help me out with is about parking. I don't have a parking pass, and don't want to shell out the unGodly sums of money that people want for one either (the tickets cost enough as it is). I've been to a couple Pirates games at PNC within the last few years and I just parked in one of the various lots within a few blocks of the stadium, paid $10 or $20 and walked to the stadium. Can the same be done on Steelers game days? If not, what are the other options?

Thanks so much for your help! :tt02:

BigBrian7
01-08-2009, 09:48 AM
If your just looking for parking and not a lot to tailgate in you should just park across the clemente bridge in one of the parking garages. Its $5 for event parking unless they raise it to $10 for playoffs but i doubt it. Anyhow this is where i always park because its the cheapest. The lots around the stadium are atleast $25 on game day, probably a little more.

Stlrs4Life
01-08-2009, 10:50 AM
What BigBrian said, or use the parking garages around the area.

Need4spd
01-08-2009, 02:53 PM
Sounds good, thanks guys.