PDA

View Full Version : New to the scene

donny c
01-07-2009, 04:44 PM
Hello all!
Just found the site today but lifetime bleeder of the black and gold. Looking forward to the playoffs as usual being a Steelers fan. Really not at all concerned or worried about who we face and not sure exactly how the boys managed to get to 12 wins but I'll take it. I watched every game and I'm still alive to see if they'll cause heart failure this post season. My only real concern is that someone in the steel city needs to pull Big Ben aside and tell him to stop running the play clock down to 0 every play. It's fine to eat the clock up but the big men up front have enough problems keeping Big Ben upright without tipping their hand when every play will start. I wish the Steelers luck and hope for another ring this year.I know they'll have me on the edge of my seat again, but I'm getting comfortable there.
Representing the Black and Gold proudly in the St. Lou area(where football is always watched on TV this time of year).

SteelersMongol
01-07-2009, 08:37 PM
Welcome & enjoy.

Polamalu43
01-07-2009, 11:24 PM
welcome aboard!

Galax Steeler
01-08-2009, 04:35 AM
Welcome to he board.

HometownGal
01-09-2009, 06:16 PM
Hiya donny and welcome to the #1 Steelers fan site anywhere! :wave::tt03::tt02: We are delighted to have you a a member of our black 'n gold family! :drink:

Polamalu Princess
01-09-2009, 09:47 PM
Welcome - this is a great place to be for all that love the NFL!!!!!