PDA

View Full Version : This Weekends Inside the NFL Picks

WindyCitySteelerFan
01-07-2009, 04:32 PM
Pretty surprising, the picks on Inside the NFL...

Phil Simms and Warren Sapp (always on the Ravens bandwagon) both picked Titans to win.....

http://sports.sho.com/infl/picks.html

Oh, and universal on who is going to win our game.... :tt03:

revefsreleets
01-09-2009, 09:26 AM
I'm surprised. For some reason the Bolts seem to be media darlings all of a sudden.

TackleMeBen
01-09-2009, 09:31 AM
I'm surprised. For some reason the Bolts seem to be media darlings all of a sudden.
but the media knows that our defense is going to kill them

klick81
01-09-2009, 10:08 AM

I would have preffered that they picked them. I HATE it when the media picks the Steelers to win.

The_WARDen
01-09-2009, 10:23 AM
Mike Greenberg from the Mike & Mike show also picked the Steelers - not a good omen, his picks usually lose.

Golic picked the Steelers also, so maybe his good karma will cancel out the bad karma.

:tt03:

KeiselPower99
01-09-2009, 02:18 PM
Mike and Mike also predicted us to make it to the Super Bowl with their confidence points things yesterday. Us and either Carolina and the Giants.

Stlrs4Life
01-09-2009, 04:18 PM
I would have preffered that they picked them. I HATE it when the media picks the Steelers to win.

So do I.

BrandonCarr39
01-09-2009, 10:48 PM
It's obvious the Eagles are peaking at the perfect time, and they've seemed to play alot better since McNabb got benched that one game, however...

At the same time, I still don't understand the media's fascination in drinking the Philly kool-aid. They DID lose to a reeling Redskins team 2 weeks ago, and their last 2 games were win against a Dallas team that mailed it in, and they barely beat a mediocre Vikings team that was missing Pat Williams, Ray Edwards, and Darren Sharper. OTOH-the Giants are now healthy, and have well gotten over the Burress distractions(both of which plagued them when they played the Eagles last month).

I don't think much about the Chargers nor Ravens media fascination either-the Colts have a very bad run D, and the Ravens did what they were supposed to do...beat an overachieving Dolphins team that had a noodle-arm QB. I mean little Sproles carving into the Steelers' run D? Joe Flacco playing well against a much more complete Titans' D? I don't think so.

Overall-like I said in other threads, WC weekend is hugely overrated.