PDA

View Full Version : Just nailed tickets!

steelpride12
01-07-2009, 05:41 PM
Sorry sure most of you don't care, but i nailed tickets for me and my dad to this Sunday's Steeler game.
Pretty Crappy seats section 518 which is the endzone corner, but it's row C so pretty much at the edge! $200 for both tickets pretty sweet deal and my first playoff game ever! Cannot wait GO STEELERS!:tt03:

stillers4me
01-07-2009, 05:43 PM
Have a great time! And dress warm!

KeiselPower99
01-07-2009, 07:03 PM
Tickets are tickets man. There is plenty of people in this forum that are jealous of ya. Have a great time wave that Terrible Towel like theres no tomorrow!!!!

steelerchad
01-07-2009, 09:15 PM
Those actually aren't that bad. The first few rows of the upper deck usually has a great view. that section as well as all the upper endzone seats are metal bleachers. Wear some extra padding, long johns etc. or take a seat cushion. Those metal bleachers will freeze your a** off.

Make sure you wave the towels and lose your voice when the Steelers are on D.

steelpride12
01-07-2009, 10:00 PM
Those actually aren't that bad. The first few rows of the upper deck usually has a great view. that section as well as all the upper endzone seats are metal bleachers. Wear some extra padding, long johns etc. or take a seat cushion. Those metal bleachers will freeze your a** off.

Make sure you wave the towels and lose your voice when the Steelers are on D.

O trust me ive been sitting in these bleachers every year we always nail them for tickets so yes we def. dress for the event, and don't you worry my voice will be completely gone after that win!:tt03:

Steeler in Carolina
01-07-2009, 10:13 PM
Have fun. Anywhere in the stadium is great.

stlrtruck
01-07-2009, 10:20 PM
Sorry sure most of you don't care, but i nailed tickets for me and my dad to this Sunday's Steeler game.
Pretty Crappy seats section 518 which is the endzone corner, but it's row C so pretty much at the edge! $200 for both tickets pretty sweet deal and my first playoff game ever! Cannot wait GO STEELERS!:tt03:

Crappy seats or not, at least you are there!

ENJOY and scream your freakin' head off!!!

XxKnightxX
01-07-2009, 10:28 PM
Those seats arent that bad, I Sat both on 133 and on 510 and i seem to like the upper level seats better, you can see the whole play develop and you can hear more noise. yeah its cold and I learned my lesson since I went with just a Jersey with a hoodie under and just jeans to the Cowboys game lol. I ended up catching a cramp but who the hell cares man, youre at the game, enjoy yourself and take a lot of pics, and if you dont, well understand, stay focused on the game.

HughC
01-07-2009, 11:07 PM
Way to go .... come back here with pictures and a report after the game!

kmsteelerwr15
01-08-2009, 12:11 AM
Tickets are tickets man. There is plenty of people in this forum that are jealous of ya. Have a great time wave that Terrible Towel like theres no tomorrow!!!!

like me? haha ya im jealous....man if school didnt start up on monday, i would probably be there

devilsdancefloor
01-08-2009, 12:20 AM
congrads!! man i am green with envy for sure one of these days will make it to pittsburgh for a game! i go to cincy because i am less than 100 miles away.

Polamalu43
01-08-2009, 01:38 AM
man you are lucky bro, i wish i could be there, ill even take a seat on the floor at the stadium to watch the game.

jjpro11
01-08-2009, 02:56 PM
i sat in row E of the upper end zone and had a great view.. i was in the farthest left section of the bleacher seats, right on the railing. so it was a pretty cool angled type view.