PDA

View Full Version : 7 Minute James Harrison Interview

Hapa
01-07-2009, 06:20 PM
Go to video picks of the day and you'll see it. The dude didn't smile ONCE in the whole thing. I couldn't believe it. How do you do that?

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80df2a44

Stang909
01-07-2009, 08:08 PM
The only expression he made was a little smirk when asked about playing on edge.

XxKnightxX
01-07-2009, 09:37 PM
Man I love James Harrison. Randy Moss doesnt know what to say lol hes scared to death to him.

Randy: so did you watch the Chargers Colt came

JH: NO

Randy; ......
lol

The Duke
01-07-2009, 10:51 PM
Man I love James Harrison. Randy Moss doesnt know what to say lol hes scared to death to him.

Randy: so did you watch the Chargers Colt came

JH: NO

Randy; ......
lol

He seemed scared didn't he. He just wanted it to end already

I couldn't help but laugh at the beggining. James barely makes an expression , lol

thanks for posting this

devilsdancefloor
01-07-2009, 11:16 PM
he seems like a very humble man IMHO! When he asked him about Intimadation was the best part of the whole thing! i was :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::tt03::tt03::tt03:

Sharkissle29
01-08-2009, 02:31 AM
haha that interview made me crack up. james doesnt seem like too friendly of a guy from that interview, although i've heard different through player interviews...

stillers4me
01-08-2009, 05:14 AM
haha that interview made me crack up. james doesnt seem like too friendly of a guy from that interview, although i've heard different through player interviews...

I met him and got a pictures and autograph. And he is smiling in all the pictures. He was very friendly to all the fans and has a great smile.

stlrtruck
01-08-2009, 10:47 AM
Just watching him not smile and not really answering the guy's questions made me start laughing.

The guy didn't know where to go when Harrison wouldn't answer his questions.

Now that's classic!

klick81
01-08-2009, 11:12 AM
LOL...he doesn't give them much to work with! Classic.

chucoblack&gold
01-11-2009, 12:52 AM
QUOTE=devilsdancefloor;518570]he seems like a very humble man IMHO! When he asked him about Intimadation was the best part of the whole thing! i was :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::tt03::tt03::tt03:[/QUOTE]

:chuckle: If you're going to be intimidated, you have no business on that field ..:laughing::laughing:

he's not at all amused with the questioning :chuckle:....:thumbsup:

SteelCityMom
01-11-2009, 01:12 AM
Thanks for posting this, loved it! I was intimidated by him right of the bat lol, that man has one nasty stare goin on lol.

Did anybody else catch him say he was close to retiring and becoming a vet....could you imagine his office, get an unruly dog in there and he'd just sack him for a loss! I thought that was cool though, not at all what I would have expected his second career choice to be.

HateTheBengals
01-11-2009, 08:38 PM
Personally, I think he did a great job during the interview. He answered all of the questions concisely, allowing for more questions to be asked, while still scaring the crap out of all of us.

That man is a beast!! And his comment about intimidation and how you shouldn"t be scared on the field, who wouldn"t be scared standing up next to that guy? Besides, this league is all about intimidation.

I give James Harrison an A+ on his interview. It was professional, entertaining, and frightening.

CurtainClsr
01-12-2009, 02:06 PM
That is bizzarro world. I don't think he wanted to be there at all...