PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me...

millwalldavey
01-07-2009, 09:06 PM
... or is this the most activity EVER pregame on these boards???

Damn... its worse than a division game on here!

:tt02::tt::tt03:

Steeler in Carolina
01-07-2009, 09:09 PM
Just getting ready to lay the smack down on the patsy Chargers.

Steel4eva
01-07-2009, 09:13 PM
im stoked man! always stoked for the playoffs! LETS GO!

Edman
01-07-2009, 09:14 PM
Ever since the Titans game, Steelers Fever has had a big run of trolls and bannings.

The obvious Tittie fans, and now theres a handful of Charger trolls. Should we win, expect the Ravens/Titans trolls to return.

Galax Steeler
01-08-2009, 03:27 AM
Ever since the Titans game, Steelers Fever has had a big run of trolls and bannings.

The obvious Tittie fans, and now theres a handful of Charger trolls. Should we win, expect the Ravens/Titans trolls to return.

Yea they will be back they do tend to come out of the woodwork every now and then.

jjpro11
01-08-2009, 01:50 PM
2 games away from the super bowl... biggest game in 3 years.

westcoastransplant
01-08-2009, 01:53 PM
I had been meaning to sign on this board sooner. I'm on another board and its soooooo boring. I'm liking this one a lot more. :applaudit:

Hammer67
01-08-2009, 02:11 PM
It was pretty crazy (and bandwagon friendly) in late 05. I think the board membership quadrupled in a short amount of time during the 05-06 playoffs.

MathWiz
01-08-2009, 02:16 PM

I joined because of the game, but I will continue to log on regardless of the outcome, there some great people here, but some bad ones too, every forum has them.

I have created some graphics for your team that have been well received.

Charles

nickelbolt
01-08-2009, 02:30 PM
This is a cool board. I try to avoid the main team sites (Chargers.com, Steelers.com, etc), because the football IQ level seems to be derived mainly from Playstation/Madden or some other video game instructor.

WisconsinSteelerMan
01-08-2009, 02:32 PM
It was pretty crazy (and bandwagon friendly) in late 05. I think the board membership quadrupled in a short amount of time during the 05-06 playoffs.

I know that I was one of the joiners of the forum in 2005. I followed the Steeler's own website, but never even knew that they had a forum at all when I looked on that page. Now I realize that this forum BLOWS THEM ALL AWAY!!!!!:tt03::tt::tt02:

I can't wait to see the game on Sunday... got the menu planned. Pieroghi, Kielbassa (colbassi), Kraut and Beer....

Gonna love it!!!

Mike in La Crosse, WI

tony hipchest
01-08-2009, 03:04 PM
some cool and respectfull chargerfans have joined and i encourage them to stay.

were a cool bunch here to and we wont rub your noses in the loss. (hell we even treat our pet brownfans well here).

its been a while, but i really think weve had more chargerfans join for this game than we had seahawkfans for the superbowl. pretty impressive :thumbsup:

i dont know whether that speaks to the chargers fanbase, or just the natural growth and popularity of message boards.

El-Gonzo Jackson
01-08-2009, 03:15 PM
I followed the Steeler's own website, but never even knew that they had a forum at all when I looked on that page. Now I realize that this forum BLOWS THEM ALL AWAY!!!!!:tt03::tt::tt02:

Yeah, I got blocked from the Steelers.com site for posting a link to a video. You know the one where that Dog wearing a Steelers sweater was humping a stuffed animal with a Browns jersey?!?!?!? Somebody mentioned it during browns week and I just posted the link.

Gotta admitt that I was way more productive with my time after I stayed away from a Steelers board, but since finding one where I can actually say "bad word" Lebeau....its been great.

Fansince76 seems to have kicked the smoking habit, but I cant seem to kick the Steelers board habit. Its like a drink I cant put down. :coffee:

Hammer67
01-09-2009, 09:35 AM
This is a cool board. I try to avoid the main team sites (Chargers.com, Steelers.com, etc), because the football IQ level seems to be derived mainly from Playstation/Madden or some other video game instructor.

I think you will find this site much deeper in football theory and history. Of course we have our juvenile and bandwagon fans come and go...but for the most part, if you stick with the older grognards, you will find that we like to argue about everything under the sun, sometimes to the point of writing thesis's, but always try to be respectful of each other and fans from other teams.

We even have long time Bengals, Browns and Patriots fans around

revefsreleets
01-09-2009, 11:35 AM
It just means that if we don't hang 78 on the Bolts, there will be 78 "Fire Arians" threads instead of the usual 26.

Hammer67
01-09-2009, 11:39 AM
It just means that if we don't hang 78 on the Bolts, there will be 78 "Fire Arians" threads instead of the usual 26.

I keep trying to fight in that battle...it's overwhelming at times.

MACH1
01-09-2009, 11:55 AM

It gets like that around here every now and then.

revefsreleets
01-09-2009, 11:57 AM
I keep trying to fight in that battle...it's overwhelming at times.

I gave up. It's better just to keep pointing out that he's our OC this year and will be next year because the people that matter want it that way.

DACEB
01-09-2009, 12:10 PM

What does this statement have to do with this thread at all??

I gave up. It's better just to keep pointing out that he's our OC this year and will be next year because the people that matter want it that way.

And the 'All seeing, all mighty one has spoken', the rest shall now bow down.

Comical:rofl:

Hammer67
01-09-2009, 12:21 PM
What does this statement have to do with this thread at all??

And the 'All seeing, all mighty one has spoken', the rest shall now bow down.

Comical:rofl:

Relax man...boards are full of opinions. Makes them interesting when they aren't all the same.

markymarc
01-09-2009, 07:25 PM

So I guess you have inside information on that theory :chuckle: You know because we all know what Tomlin and company want next season already. Either way we got a big game on Sunday and Arians will be a part of us winning or losing. Here's to the team kicking some Chargers ass on Sunday.

HometownGal
01-10-2009, 07:25 AM
BUMP