PDA

View Full Version : this just in...

SteelCityKing
01-09-2009, 08:55 AM
great news guys. i'm going to the game this weekend. =)

i had a huge party planned with all my friends and family. but i had to tell them, "hey! i got tickets and i have to go. so, we'll reschedule the party for the AFC Championship game!" they got behind that idea.

so, my seats are section 141 row C. i'm guessing that's pretty good. this'll be my 3rd Steeler game. my second home game and my second this season. i am retardly excited right now and i CANNOT wait! haha!

so, is anyone else going? drop me a line...maybe we could kick it for a hot minute before or after kickoff. peace.

Statik
01-09-2009, 11:38 AM
Going to the game as well, but going to be sitting in a bar where it is warm before the game. Driving up from Northern Virginia with my Dad and bro tomorrow.

My bro got us the tix for Xmas, and had us play some "present hunt" game to find the tickets, with the last "clue" being a DVD of this vid he made:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHH7EePSoaw

AWESOME

joeyssteelcurtain
01-09-2009, 11:41 AM
Yea i am going going to be tailgateing all day feel free to stop by just let me know

WindyCitySteelerFan
01-09-2009, 03:12 PM
Have fun, make extra noise for me!!

Polamalu43
01-09-2009, 03:28 PM
awesome stuff bro. make sure to be loud and wave that terrible towel proud!!

SteelCityKing
01-09-2009, 03:32 PM
awesome stuff bro. make sure to be loud and wave that terrible towel proud!!

i wish i knew i'd get on TV. i'd drop a Steelers Fever sign on the globe. get us some new players and some new bloods to chat with. aside from the trolls that roll in here, get some new Steeler blood. =)

Polamalu43
01-09-2009, 03:45 PM
i wish i knew i'd get on TV. i'd drop a Steelers Fever sign on the globe. get us some new players and some new bloods to chat with. aside from the trolls that roll in here, get some new Steeler blood. =)

That's a pretty good idea.. you should make a sign that says " Im steel city king " of steelersfever.com hahha

SteelCityKing
01-09-2009, 03:49 PM
That's a pretty good idea.. you should make a sign that says " Im steel city king " of steelersfever.com hahha

i'm thinking about making a few signs. one for Steelers Fever, my buddy Mike's 22nd birthday, and "i love you Valerie!" for my girlfriend. haha!

i want to get that shit noticed though. i don't want it to fly under the stupid radar! ha!

SteelCityKing
01-09-2009, 03:50 PM
if anything, a Steelers Fever sign would probably get a few new people on the site, right?

Polamalu43
01-09-2009, 03:51 PM
if anything, a Steelers Fever sign would probably get a few new people on the site, right?

Yeah it would. maybe there are some out there wait, i know there are some that don't know about this site.

Steel4eva
01-09-2009, 03:53 PM
Going to the game as well, but going to be sitting in a bar where it is warm before the game. Driving up from Northern Virginia with my Dad and bro tomorrow.

My bro got us the tix for Xmas, and had us play some "present hunt" game to find the tickets, with the last "clue" being a DVD of this vid he made:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHH7EePSoaw

AWESOME

i might drive up from MD (PG COUNTY)

SteelCityKing
01-09-2009, 03:55 PM
Yeah it would. maybe there are some out there wait, i know there are some that don't know about this site.

i never knew about it. i checked it out one day and i thought it was garbage. i said, "f*ck it" and gave it a shot. now i kill hours a day talking to you weirdos! but i love it cause i love talking football and Steelers...and ripping up trolls. haha!

i'm definitely going to make a sign for SF then.

Polamalu43
01-09-2009, 03:56 PM
i never knew about it. i checked it out one day and i thought it was garbage. i said, "f*ck it" and gave it a shot. now i kill hours a day talking to you weirdos! but i love it cause i love talking football and Steelers...and ripping up trolls. haha!

i'm definitely going to make a sign for SF then.

Yeah i didn't know about it also till a few years back. i never really wanted to post on steelers.com cause it plain n simply sucks no avatars , no siggs nothing.

SteelCityKing
01-09-2009, 03:59 PM
Yeah i didn't know about it also till a few years back. i never really wanted to post on steelers.com cause it plain n simply sucks no avatars , no siggs nothing.

i just wante to get on and talk about McFarlane Sports Picks...i'm addicted to them...and i said, "screw it. i'll try this site." and i love it.

i want to show my love and support by making a sign. any ideas? =)

randy06
01-09-2009, 04:03 PM
im going to mels tailgate bro message me and ill give u my number im coming in from texas.

SteelCityKing
01-09-2009, 04:34 PM
i would LOVE to tailgate with everyone and hang out and whatnot. but i'm going to be pressed for time getting down there. so much so that i might miss kickoff...BUT, when (not if) we make it to the AFC Championship...i'm down to hang with all of you goons and sit back with some beer and chow and talk black and gold. =)

trust me...i'm a good time with a few Yings and some wings. =)