PDA

View Full Version : Hated Team Poll

ironcitychef
01-28-2005, 01:00 AM
Vote for the top five.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-28-2005, 10:58 AM
The Ratbirds all the way !!!!!!!!!!! Down with the Ratbirds!!!!!!!!

SteelWool
01-28-2005, 09:35 PM
Gotta be the Patriots, or at least their fans on some of these message boards. These fans always refer to Bill Belicheck as a genius. Well, where was this genius when he was coaching the Cleveland Browns?

Go Steelers

ironcitychef
01-30-2005, 12:40 AM
boy I thought I lot more people would have taken the poll to make it easier to see who ranks where. Guess people are on vacation.:cya:

shevdog
02-23-2005, 06:07 PM
Thanks for making the poll! Good idea!

clevestinks
02-24-2005, 02:17 PM
I think the raiders, and cowgirls, because of their owners, and the brownies because we are Steelers fans, and of course the ratbirds cause lewis is a killer, and the other lewis is a drug dealer

clevestinks
07-02-2005, 11:40 AM
Just wanted to bring this Thread out of retirement, for all the new members, Steelers fans and others!

bengalsfan21
07-02-2005, 11:41 AM
Ummm I don't see the steelers on here.......So i'll go with the patriots are number 1..........who the hell voted on the bengals....This poll isn't fair with out the steelers on here... :D

clevestinks
07-02-2005, 11:52 AM
UHH Lets see . its a Steelers poll. We wouldn`t expect to see Bengals on a Bengals poll. Plus I wouldn`t vote for the bengals. They would probably be about 12th on my list.

bengalsfan21
07-02-2005, 11:55 AM
Plus I wouldn`t vote for the bengals. They would probably be about 12th on my list.

Such a good man but if you would have said 32nd it would have been better :D :cheers:

BlitzburghRockCity
07-02-2005, 04:26 PM
I hate all division rivals.. and of course the cowboys... but the bengals hatred isnt even in the same time zone as my hatred for the ratbirds.

Prosdo
07-02-2005, 04:36 PM
I hate all division rivals.. and of course the cowboys... but the bengals hatred isnt even in the same time zone as my hatred for the ratbirds.

Same here Blitz. Ugh at those Ratbirds. I was reading a magazine the other day. It predicted them to take 1st place in our division. It said we would take 2nd and go to the playoffs as a wildcard. Too early to tell, but the thought of them winning the division is sickening lol. I still say our Steelers will take 1st again.

bigbensgirl7
07-02-2005, 04:41 PM
Same here Blitz. Ugh at those Ratbirds. I was reading a magazine the other day. It predicted them to take 1st place in our division. It said we would take 2nd and go to the playoffs as a wildcard. Too early to tell, but the thought of them winning the division is sickening lol. I still say our Steelers will take 1st again.
I agree Prosdo...it seems like everyone in the media has jumped on the Ravens Bandwagon...but hey...let's remember they were "supposed" to win the division last year, and most people had the Bunglas ahead of us too! I guess all these "experts" aren't always right! I don't think the Ravens are going to win the division, but if it's not going to be us, I would rather the Bungals win than them!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
07-02-2005, 04:43 PM
Last year they all jumped on the ratbird wagon.. Jamal Lewis this, ray lewis that, boller this, heap that.. :blah: yeah that helped them a helluva lot last year.. gimme a break!!!

Dirtywater
07-02-2005, 05:17 PM
Gotta be the Patriots, or at least their fans on some of these message boards.

Hey, we're not so bad. :D

Prosdo
07-02-2005, 05:41 PM
I agree Prosdo...it seems like everyone in the media has jumped on the Ravens Bandwagon...but hey...let's remember they were "supposed" to win the division last year, and most people had the Bunglas ahead of us too! I guess all these "experts" aren't always right! I don't think the Ravens are going to win the division, but if it's not going to be us, I would rather the Bungals win than them!!!

I agree. With the Ravens and Browns as two of our most hated teams I would rather see the Bungles win instead of those two. I'm still going with our guys taking first.

clevestinks
07-02-2005, 11:36 PM
The Bengals picked up a couple votes today! Must be cause of thier classy fans. This doesn`t pertain to the couple good one we have!

Bamataco1
07-03-2005, 08:19 AM
Gotta be the Patriots, or at least their fans on some of these message boards. These fans always refer to Bill Belicheck as a genius. Well, where was this genius when he was coaching the Cleveland Browns?

Go Steelers
He hadn't learned to be a genius yet. he didn't become a genius until after he learned to be one under Bill Parcells.

steelparrot
07-03-2005, 11:35 AM
He hadn't learned to be a genius yet. he didn't become a genius until after he learned to be one under Bill Parcells.

He learned to be a genius? You either are a genius or not.

Oh and the Pats are my most hated team......ratbirds as a close second

Dirtywater
07-03-2005, 01:39 PM
I could care less about the "genius" talk. That's for you guys to yap about. I only care about the 3 Lombardi Trophies we've won. I don't care how we got there, geniuses, Brady, going through Pittsburgh, etc..

Just give me the damn Tophies! :D

RaidersRock
07-03-2005, 01:51 PM
1)Cheaps
2)Donks
3) Sparks
4)Gaytriots
5)Squealers
6)Cokeboys

SteelBill
07-03-2005, 07:16 PM
Ravens
Patriots
Chiefs
Browns
Eagles

Prosdo
07-03-2005, 09:09 PM
My list would be
1.Ravens
2.Patriots (Very close second)
3.Browns
4.Cowboys
5.Raiders

BlitzburghRockCity
07-04-2005, 03:25 AM
as long as the ratbirds are at the top of all Steeler fans lists, thats all that matters!! :boxing:

bigbensgirl7
07-04-2005, 10:47 AM
as long as the ratbirds are at the top of all Steeler fans lists, thats all that matters!! :boxing:
I hear that!!! :sign02: