PDA

View Full Version : Make the perfect Steelers QB

BlitzburghRockCity
12-21-2005, 09:12 PM
Take all the QB's the Steelers have had since Bradshaw, all their qualities and physical attributes to make the ultimate Steelers QB.

Maybe you just say Ben is the ultimate package and be done with it.

Or maybe its a combination of Bradshaw's big game presence, Ben's arm, Kordell's running, Odonnell's uumm, well... :rolleyes: you get the idea :grin:

Koopa
12-21-2005, 09:18 PM
the perfect steelers qb is the exact opposite of what maddox is.......i'd probably just go with big ben with bradshaws big game presence

BlitzburghRockCity
12-21-2005, 09:32 PM
God knows you cant say O'donnell's big game presence !!! :chair:

clevestinks
12-21-2005, 10:21 PM
Of course Kordells feet, Neils smarts, although he threw two interceptions in the big game, that no Steelers was within 15 yards of. He is still has one of the lowest interceptions percentages ever. I kinda like Bens attitude. But Some how I need to thro in my man Bubbys arm strenght, not real accurate, but strong. Like Bubby or hate him, he was a ballsy player, that never lacked confidence!

pitt
12-21-2005, 11:00 PM
O'donnel ?? Smart??? Really??

clevestinks
12-22-2005, 06:28 AM
O'donnel ?? Smart??? Really??
?? Well Maybe not really smart?? Compared to some others, he is semi-smart!

Dook
12-22-2005, 12:59 PM
Most NFL fans have completely unrealistic expectations year after year.

The Steelers had no business being in that 1996 super bowl against the Cowboys Aikman, Smith, and Irvin, yet we still made it a game.

I appreciatte Neil Odonnel for what he did. He developed into a much better QB than I ever thought he would but he did make two costly mistakes in the big game so he gets all of the blame but sometimes I wonder why our defense didn't stop the Cowboys from scoring as much? Why didn't we get any interceptions or fumbles? Why couldn't our special teams get a runback for a TD or block a field goal?

Yeah, I guess it is all Neil's fault though...

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
12-22-2005, 01:11 PM
theres a Neil Odonnel clock at a sporting good store at the local mall by my house....
its been there ever since he was in the superbowl.........nobody is ever going to buy it.
I tell the owner all the time that its just taking up space.......I have a be with him that no one will buy it by the end of the year.....
If i win i get a Roeth. jersey

RoethlisBURGHer
12-22-2005, 06:01 PM
Um...the guy wearing #7 right now,with Bradshaw's big game presence.

SteelCityMan786
12-22-2005, 06:05 PM
The Bradshaw/Roethlisberger combo.

RoethlisBURGHer
12-22-2005, 06:59 PM
And BTW...I don't think it'll be long before Ben has that big game presence.

I think next year,with a healthy Ben and a better o-line,Cowher will let him loose some more.

Suitanim
12-22-2005, 07:01 PM
According to UK CANDY, A QB who spends lots of time staring at empty space in order to "look off DB's"...

SteelCurtain
12-23-2005, 08:57 AM
Kordell's speed and feet, Bradshaw's presence and arm strenght(heard he could throw the ball 92 yards), o'donnel's overall strength(u guys were tellin me he could bench 450lbs.), big ben's attitude, toughness, size, and his ability to improvise

MichiSteeler
12-23-2005, 08:32 PM
Bradshaws big game presence, kordells feet, and big bens everything else.

figg
12-23-2005, 10:10 PM
Bradshaw's toughness, O'Donnel's press confrences (Ben and Terry talk to much lol) and Ben's athletic ability.

Rotorhead
12-24-2005, 09:33 AM
O'Donnell was paid off by Jerry Jones, I am convinced of it. As someone put it, the Steelers had no business even being in the game against that Dallas team, but we should have won cause they couldnt stop our offense. Our D came up pretty big until that last HUGE letdown (read: payoff) by O'Donnell. But to answer the question, I think Ben is pretty much the full package. As for big game presence, how bout last year against the Pats and Eagles? I really think his injury was worse than let on at the end of last year.