PDA

View Full Version : RAT BIRDS

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
01-10-2009, 12:40 AM
It appears the Ratbirds are a bit beat up.

EIGHT RAVENS ARE QUESTIONABLE FOR SATURDAY
Posted by Mike Florio on January 9, 2009, 11:45 p.m.
profootballtalk.com

If the 50-50 proposition that the designation of “questionable” means what it’s supposed to mean, then four Ravens players won’t be able to play on Saturday in Nashville, in addition to linebacker Antwan Barnes (chest), who already has been ruled out.

The eight questionable players are defensive tackle Justin Bannan (foot), tight end Todd Heap (back), linebacker Jarret Johnson (calf), receiver Derrick Mason (shoulder), safety Ed Reed (knee, illness), cornerback Samari Rolle (thigh), kicker Matt Stover (right ankle), and cornerback Fabian Washington (neck).

All practiced on Friday, on a limited basis.

Reed, Mason, and Heap missed practice altogether on Wednesday; Reed and Heap didn’t participate at all on Thursday.

Fire Haley
01-10-2009, 11:54 AM
I hope both teams grind each other into hamburger meat.

Interesting

Nashville Weather Today: Rain with a thunderstorm or two during the morning, followed by a few showers this afternoon. Morning high of 60F with temps falling to near 45F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

Fire Haley
01-11-2009, 09:02 AM
It was a bloodbath - just like I perdicted.

revefsreleets
01-11-2009, 05:18 PM
The Rats are just about done. They left their guts on the field Saturday. They'll get killed by either us OR the Chargers next week.

SteelCurtain7
01-11-2009, 07:04 PM
Us. :D

fansince'76
01-11-2009, 07:23 PM
A wounded animal is the most dangerous.

Preacher
01-11-2009, 07:44 PM

I don't doubt the Ravens will bring it next week. They may very well be thinking.. This is it. Put it all out right here.

After all, there is the bye week between the AFCCG and the SB.

SteelersMongol
01-11-2009, 07:49 PM

WORD!

stlrtruck
01-11-2009, 08:38 PM
Look I don't fear the ratbirds but I do respect them. They are a tough defense and it seems with a very few exceptions, flacco has been unflappable.

I look forward to a good game with them, even with some of their players looking questionable next week. Don't underestimate a team like the ratbirds. We need to come out full throttle next week, like we were in the 3rd quarter today!

HERE WE GO STEELERS

JPPT1974
01-11-2009, 09:12 PM
Well, that didn't matter, the injuries. As they won against my Titans!