PDA

View Full Version : Bi-polarism at the Browns Board?

Suitanim
12-22-2005, 11:14 AM
WTF? This dude would love to have a beer and watch the game with me, yet he hates me and wants me to fall on a hand grenade? What exactly does that MEAN?

http://www.novogate.com/board/3001/219203-1.html

clevestinks
12-22-2005, 01:27 PM
Your dealing with boys over on the brownies site, most went to school on short buses, with tinted windows!

CASTEEL
12-22-2005, 01:59 PM
Defianately Bi-polar.... maybe even dissociative identity disorder......hell, if I were a brownstains fan I'd create multiple personalities for myself so I wouldn't want to commit suicide everyday.

Just cling to the Steelers fan inside of you..... maybe someday that poor pathetic stains fan that claims part of your self will just go away, and you can be happy as you were always meant to be, a Steelers fan!!!
:grin:

GO STEELERS!!!

Motley Nate
12-22-2005, 03:06 PM
I'm bi-polar. Browns fans are far too delusional to be just bi-polar. Some things they do or say just lacks reason.

For instance, I went down to tailgate at the municipal lot for the Titans game. I was wearing my Chad Johnson jersey and going from crowd to crowd meeting people. I would get quite frequently yelled at "Nice jersey, Pittsburgh sucks.".

Let's try this again:
1. Chad Johnson jersey
2. Browns fans
3. Titans game
4. "Nice jersey, Pittsburgh sucks."

I'm still waiting for an explanation for that one. And I'm the bi-polar one.

But I live here so I deal with it till Randy moves the team and all the fans left behind again have to root for the Steelers again. You'd go insane too with their kind of ownership and management. I can't fault the prototypical Browns fan too much, well, not until they stop tailgating or seek professional help.

RoethlisBURGHer
12-22-2005, 08:15 PM
It's called the Cleveland Public School System my friend.

I'm bi-polar. Browns fans are far too delusional to be just bi-polar. Some things they do or say just lacks reason.

For instance, I went down to tailgate at the municipal lot for the Titans game. I was wearing my Chad Johnson jersey and going from crowd to crowd meeting people. I would get quite frequently yelled at "Nice jersey, Pittsburgh sucks.".

Let's try this again:
1. Chad Johnson jersey
2. Browns fans
3. Titans game
4. "Nice jersey, Pittsburgh sucks."

I'm still waiting for an explanation for that one. And I'm the bi-polar one.

But I live here so I deal with it till Randy moves the team and all the fans left behind again have to root for the Steelers again. You'd go insane too with their kind of ownership and management. I can't fault the prototypical Browns fan too much, well, not until they stop tailgating or seek professional help.

SteelCityMan786
12-22-2005, 09:45 PM
WTF? This dude would love to have a beer and watch the game with me, yet he hates me and wants me to fall on a hand grenade? What exactly does that MEAN?

http://www.novogate.com/board/3001/219203-1.html

That guy should be killed by a hand grenade if he hates you that bad.

Suitanim
12-22-2005, 09:57 PM
I went back and schooled them...

boLT fan
12-22-2005, 10:34 PM
I think it's a deadlock race between the Browns and Raiders for classless fans of the league.

SteelCityMan786
12-22-2005, 10:54 PM
I think it's a deadlock race between the Browns and Raiders for classless fans of the league.

You Got That right. I have seen more Clown and Raider headaches.

tony hipchest
12-22-2005, 11:32 PM

brownsfans get the nod for being the most classless fans in the league

however raiderfans take the title for most classless people on earth.:grin:

generally speaking of course!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-23-2005, 01:29 AM
That board is so full of nonesense and idiots it pains me to even look at it, much less post over there...

What a bunch of tards !

CASTEEL
12-23-2005, 02:09 AM

I'll second that! I live right in the heart of Raider Nation.... at least that's what all these morons like to call themselves......

Seems like almost every other house in my neighborhood has some kind of Raiders crap. It's been nice though, since they've been losing they seem a little more tame...... I just love to ride thorugh the neighborhood, on my way to work, with my Steelers jacket on, my Steelers gloves, and my Steelers sticker on my helmet! :point::point:

GO STEELERS!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-23-2005, 02:16 AM
Atleast w/ raider fans though..they get all dressed up in the wild outfits, and show their support in ways other than just sitting there in the stands chewing on dog bones and wearing stupid dog masks !!

CASTEEL
12-23-2005, 02:23 AM
Atleast w/ raider fans though..they get all dressed up in the wild outfits, and show their support in ways other than just sitting there in the stands chewing on dog bones and wearing stupid dog masks !!

True, true.......You do have to credit them for treating every game like Halloween. They are diehards, win or lose, and that does warrent some credit.

I just sometimes think they take the "fan" to the "fanatic" point...... but I guess there's those with all teams of every sport. Just seems they have a few more than others.:grin:

GO STEELERS!!!

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2005, 10:02 AM

I have seen more classes Oakland Morons Then Clowns

MCTITNFL:Cleveland Browns
(Most Classless Team In The National Football League

MCTOE:Oakland Raiders
(Most Classless Team On Earth)

Since we both aggree on this Tony. I award you points. And oops I for got one
MCTITU:Philadelphia Eagles
(Most Classes Team In The Universe.

Stlrs4Life
12-23-2005, 10:25 AM

Eagles fans are up there also.

boLT fan
12-23-2005, 11:06 AM
Really? I've never really known Eagles fans to be horribly bad.

Cape Cod Steel Head
12-23-2005, 12:06 PM
They threw snowballs at Santa!

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2005, 12:10 PM
Eagles Fans Santa Says

COAL IN YOUR STOCKINGS

tony hipchest
12-23-2005, 04:25 PM
Eagles Fans Santa Says

COAL IN YOUR STOCKINGS

the coal in their stockings was named terrell owens :grin:

clevestinks
12-23-2005, 04:33 PM
the coal in their stockings was named terrell owens :grin:
Yeah they goy what they deserved there, didn`t they!:blurp:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-23-2005, 05:21 PM
Originally Posted by boLT fan

Dont forget the ratbird fans.. they are the most evil, vile, digusting, worthless, classless pieces of Shiat you can possibly imagine. Im telling ya, if uve been to a ratbird game as a Steeler fan u know what Im talking about.

SteelerzGirl
12-23-2005, 08:31 PM
They threw snowballs at Santa!

(gasp) Is NOTHING sacred anymore?

clevestinks
12-23-2005, 08:42 PM
Santa was drunk when they threw snowballs! Thats funny

Stlrs4Life
12-29-2005, 09:52 PM
Dont forget the ratbird fans.. they are the most evil, vile, digusting, worthless, classless pieces of Shiat you can possibly imagine. Im telling ya, if uve been to a ratbird game as a Steeler fan u know what Im talking about.

Goes without saying, they are the Old Browns!