PDA

View Full Version : SD at KC

Suitanim
12-22-2005, 10:21 AM
The line is 1 point, so the home team is actually the underdog in this one, but I think I like KC at home against the Chargers. Arrowhead is a tough place to play, this is basically a playoff game for both teams, Marty chokes in the playoffs, they are division rivals, and, despite the awfulness of KC's defense, LT is questionable and I think they step up, shake off last weeks embarrasment in NY and beat the Chargers Saturday as an early Christmas present to the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Steel - X
12-22-2005, 10:39 AM
Who just beat the Colts last week? As much as I would like to say the same I will have to see it to believe it.

TasmanianTroy271
12-22-2005, 11:05 AM
Who just beat the Colts last week? As much as I would like to say the same I will have to see it to believe it.

Who just lost to Dolphins 2 weeks ago? This team has more mood swings than a teenage girl. You never know what kinda Chargers you're gonna get.

Prosdo
12-22-2005, 11:18 AM
Go Kansas City! Would be great if they could give us a little help.

Steel - X
12-22-2005, 12:18 PM
Who just lost to Dolphins 2 weeks ago? This team has more mood swings than a teenage girl. You never know what kinda Chargers you're gonna get.

And you watched the game against the Giants? SD is going to score more than a drunk cheerleader! But I hope KC wins

clevestinks
12-22-2005, 12:25 PM
SD is incosistent. The fact that they beat the Colts means nothing. On any given day any team can beat another. The Ravens beat us, I wouldn`t put us in the same category as them. Some teams just match up better against certain teams.
1. Lets beat the brownies! This is what we need the most.
2. Go KC

boLT fan
12-22-2005, 04:54 PM
SD is going to score more than a drunk cheerleader!

I wasn't going to say those EXACT words... but ya. Don't plan on getting any help from KC guys. :rolleyes:

Suitanim
12-22-2005, 05:03 PM
Famous. Last. Words.

The way I see it, the Chargers are in "playoff mode" right now, meaning they have to win to advance. Are they gonna win 3 straight to accomplish that? Not with Marty Schottenheimer at the helm...look for the big choke this week, then a win against the Bronco's to make the 2nd seed in the AFC interesting.

Sharkissle29
12-22-2005, 05:23 PM
so, lets make it all clear. we want KC right?

SteelCityMan786
12-22-2005, 05:29 PM
KC! Let's go Chiefs. You won't get our cities hockey team. Slots license to Isle of Capri and the Penguins REMAIN HERE!

Prosdo
12-22-2005, 05:47 PM
You won't get our cities hockey team. Slots license to Isle of Capri and the Penguins REMAIN HERE!

Amen to that!

SteelCityMan786
12-22-2005, 05:52 PM
Amen to that!

Amen To You Getting More Points!

Koopa
12-22-2005, 08:03 PM

ok that victory didn't mean jack shit to the colts, you could tell they didn't give a damn about going undeafted. if the game meant one thing to the colts they would've showed up. hell they even sat a few ppl with some made up injuries.

Koopa
12-22-2005, 08:10 PM
KC! Let's go Chiefs. You won't get our cities hockey team. Slots license to Isle of Capri and the Penguins REMAIN HERE!

mayne, ain't no one want yo damn penguins lol :grin:...... i think the chiefs will win, the chargers may have shut down james but their line wasn't really playing and the colts didn't show up cause that game didn't mean jack shit to them. larry johnson is gonna run the hell out of the ball and win me my fantasy football championship damn it. go chiefs go!

SteelCityMan786
12-22-2005, 08:38 PM
mayne, ain't no one want yo damn penguins lol :grin:...... i think the chiefs will win, the chargers may have shut down james but their line wasn't really playing and the colts didn't show up cause that game didn't mean jack shit to them. larry johnson is gonna run the hell out of the ball and win me my fantasy football championship damn it. go chiefs go!

The Only city that should have the Penguins is Pittsburgh. And aggreed the chiefs will win hands down. Time for a Charger Shut down.

boLT fan
12-22-2005, 09:24 PM
The only thing i'm somewhat consirned about is that streak KC has at home in winter. Like 10 games or so? I can't remember. But anyway, as you know, Chargers don't have any problems with breaking streaks. (i.e Pats home game winning streak, Colts 16-0 hopes). It will be interesting to see the number one ranked rushed D against the 7 straight 100 yard running of Larry Johnson go head to head. Should be a great game.

I'd guess 20-14 SD.
:bouncy:

Suitanim
12-22-2005, 09:39 PM
The only thing i'm somewhat consirned about is that streak KC has at home in winter. Like 10 games or so? I can't remember. But anyway, as you know, Chargers don't have any problems with breaking streaks. (i.e Pats home game winning streak, Colts 16-0 hopes). It will be interesting to see the number one ranked rushed D against the 7 straight 100 yard running of Larry Johnson go head to head. Should be a great game.

I'd guess 20-14 SD.
:bouncy:

Is LT playing? Thats the question...

boLT fan
12-22-2005, 09:40 PM
He might not, or at a limited basis. But with the Chiefs D... I think Brees and Turner could handle them, actually. LT isn't the whole team as much as everyone thinks. If one falls, others step up.

Suitanim
12-22-2005, 09:47 PM
The beauty of the game is that it must be played, first.

Good luck, Bolts Fan.

boLT fan
12-22-2005, 09:51 PM
I would wish you luck in the Browns game... but.. ya. Stay healthly?

BlitzburghRockCity
12-23-2005, 12:31 AM
IMO, SD is prime for a bit of a letdown here... I mean riding high after they spanked the pats then they come out the next week and dont show up.. Granted the playoffs are on the line here but dont be surprised to see KC jump out on top of the chargers.

It all comes down too.. we want SD to lose because we dont want that whole 3 way tie thing to come into play in any way possible.

Koopa
12-23-2005, 01:12 AM
GO LARRY JONHSON GO!!!! RUN LARRY RUN, RUN LARRY RUN!!!!

i want him to have a career day so i can lock up my fantasy football championship and so that the steelers can pretty much lock up a wild card birth and the right to get revenge over the bengals

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2005, 08:55 AM
Do me a favor KC WIN! It's a bit of a consolation. YOU AIN'T GETTING OUR PENGUINS! Once The Slots Are granted to us. PITTSBURGH KEEPS THE PENGUINS!

Suitanim
12-27-2005, 03:58 PM
I hate it when I'm right!