PDA

View Full Version : Hey Titans trolls...

Edman
01-10-2009, 07:43 PM
Where ya'll be?

The Terrible Towel Curse strikes again! Like I said, like WE ALL said! There will be no desecratation of the Towel without retribution.

Enjoy the choke and enjoy the offseason! You hick profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterers!

SteelCityMom
01-10-2009, 07:52 PM
The Titans board is priceless right now lol.

millwalldavey
01-10-2009, 07:55 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Kittyfish
01-10-2009, 07:59 PM
The Titans board is priceless right now lol.

Link, please?

SteelCityMom
01-10-2009, 08:02 PM
Link, please?

http://forums.titansonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32

X-Terminator
01-10-2009, 08:12 PM
This guy gave up! I've never seen a thread like this on this board.
http://forums.titansonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43278

You've never seen a thread like that on this board? If the Steelers lose to the Chargers tomorrow, guaranteed you will see one here.

fansince'76
01-10-2009, 08:15 PM
You've never seen a thread like that on this board? If the Steelers lose to the Chargers tomorrow, guaranteed you will see one here.

More like 15-20 until they're all merged :coffee:

Hell, if we're behind at the frigging HALF, there will be at least one here.

devilsdancefloor
01-10-2009, 08:18 PM
wow just look at those topics fire fisher cut or trade mcfatty white

titans fan on losing the game:

LenDale your Fat, your slow... BUH BYE!

Justin your hands do not repsond to your body, you suck... BUH BYE.

Alge Crumpler your fat you have had a great career, end it today, because i am done with you.

FISHER........ you cant get it done, Denver may have gotten right... should he go?

Of them all LOSE LENDALE PLEASE... he is WAAAAYYYY too slow and cannot hit the outside without the perfect blocks.

THE REFS SHOULD GET FIRED!!!

ratbird fan

I want to give the Titans credit for playing one heck of a game.
This was a knock down, drag out brawl of a game.
I was on the edge of my seat the whole time.
With three tunovers and keeing it that close... you all have good reason to be proud.
It was the low scoring close game I expected it to be, and the only thing left to say is...

titan fan response

**** You

I Hope Your Entire Family Dies In A Horrible ****ing Accident And Your First Born Is Dead Upon Birth

they are such dirt bags anyway GO STEELERS!!!!!!

The Duke
01-10-2009, 08:25 PM

Alge Crumpler your fat you have had a great career, end it today, because i am done with you.

FISHER........ you cant get it done, Denver may have gotten right... should he go?

Of them all LOSE LENDALE PLEASE... he is WAAAAYYYY too slow and cannot hit the outside without the perfect blocks.

ratbird fan

With three tunovers and keeing it that close... you all have good reason to be proud.
It was the low scoring close game I expected it to be, and the only thing left to say is...

titan fan response

**** You

I Hope Your Entire Family Dies In A Horrible ****ing Accident And Your First Born Is Dead Upon Birth

Titans fans showing their true colors. I love it

KARMA!!

SteelersGirlTN7
01-10-2009, 08:26 PM
one of the funniest threads so far ..

http://forums.titansonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43264

Living in Nashville, I wasn't rooting for either team, but I wouldnt have been heartbroken if the Titans won and we had to come back down here.. oh well! they can cry in those nice new RALLY TOWELS they have!!

Pittsburghfan
01-10-2009, 08:27 PM
White does not even Smash. He falls.

:toofunny:

Nighthawk
01-10-2009, 08:30 PM
Titans, their fans are as classy as their players hahaha

Da 'Burgh
01-10-2009, 08:30 PM
http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo147/USMC_958/churchsignkw3.jpg

X-Terminator
01-10-2009, 09:34 PM
It would be a good cleansing

For you maybe. The mods might have a different view, however. For their sake, the Steelers had better win tomorrow.

fansince'76
01-10-2009, 09:56 PM
For you maybe. The mods might have a different view, however. For their sake, the Steelers had better win tomorrow.

I'm prepared for the worst. I'm sure HTG is too. The handwringing is already starting because of the Titans/Ravens game and what's happening now in the Cards/Panthers game. I really wish our game was the first one of the weekend.

X-Terminator
01-10-2009, 10:09 PM
I'm prepared for the worst. I'm sure HTG is too. The handwringing is already starting because of the Titans/Ravens game and what's happening now in the Cards/Panthers game. I really wish our game was the first one of the weekend.

Ditto. In fact, if they do lose, I'm probably going to make myself scarce for a couple of days. I won't be able to deal with people "pulling a Tennessee" and going on and on about how much Ben/Willie/Arians/Tomlin suck and should be fired/benched/traded/burned at the stake.

Preacher
01-10-2009, 10:09 PM

:chuckle:

It'll be a long night if we do.

Preacher
01-10-2009, 10:10 PM
Ditto. In fact, if they do lose, I'm probably going to make myself scarce for a couple of days. I won't be able to take it.

I've had to do that for a few game day threads... before I got banned myself!

SteelCityMom
01-10-2009, 10:46 PM
Ditto. In fact, if they do lose, I'm probably going to make myself scarce for a couple of days. I won't be able to deal with people "pulling a Tennessee" and going on and on about how much Ben/Willie/Arians/Tomlin suck and should be fired/benched/traded/burned at the stake.

I always did the same on the Steelers OMB....the negativity during and after all the games (even some of the ones we won) were worse than actually watching the Steelers lose I think lol.

No matter what happens tomorrow I'll still be proud of what the Steelers accomplished this year. No one gave them much of a chance to make it this far with all the odds that were against them, so that just gives me hope that next year will be better if we happen to lose.

Plus right now, I'm in more of a hole over the season the Pens are having. It's hard watching them decline like they have this year.

HometownGal
01-10-2009, 10:52 PM

ratbird fan

titan fan response

**** You

:jawdrop: :jawdrop:!!! WOW - over a football game????

Sounds like that Black Jesus creton over at GoBengals.com who wished death upon Cowher after the Steelers beat the Bungles in the 2005 playoffs.

Edman
01-10-2009, 10:57 PM
There is a negative vibe going already. It's only going to get worse should the Steelers be behind at halftime.

jjpro11
01-10-2009, 11:16 PM
im so glad they lost.. i have no respect for that organization. too many show boating players that havent accomplished a thing during their careers. collins is cool because he played at PSU, but the rest of them are incredible jackasses. fisher saying we are going to get beat next week because the titans beat us? lol... F-YOU too fisher. you havent won a damn thing as the longest tenured head coach in the nfl.. cowher took a lot of heat until he won a super bowl, fisher will never be half the coach cowher was.

devilsdancefloor
01-10-2009, 11:29 PM

im preparing:

http://img26.picoodle.com/img/img26/3/1/10/f_fpm_657546b.jpg

GO STEELERS!

HometownGal
01-10-2009, 11:34 PM
Finnegan2win
NFL gets what NFL wants Join Date: Nov 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitansGiantsBears
Sorry man, but you have to take your lumps when the team loses as well as dish them out when they win.

The majority of us don't go trolling after wins unless its in defense of the team, at least people associated with this board. I won't sit idle and take bull**** shots from other teams' fans when none of them have a leg to stand on. ESPECIALLY steeler fans that got molested like the ******* children they are.

:crying01:

We only have 5 Lombardi's you Titty-twistin' Titans fan.

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

fansince'76
01-10-2009, 11:39 PM
Finnegan2win

The majority of us don't go trolling after wins unless its in defense of the team, at least people associated with this board. I won't sit idle and take bull**** shots from other teams' fans....

Since when? This board was INFESTED with those inbred, cousin-humping, toothless jackholes after we lost to them about 3 weeks ago, and they sure as shit didn't come here to "defend" their team. Glad they're getting a taste of their own medicine. Stupid rednecks.

CanadianSteel
01-10-2009, 11:41 PM
Consider it Karma from Myron for messing with the one and only, often copied but never duplicated terrible towel.
Nice to see White fumble amd Bullock pushing over barriers all upset, 2 of the culprits who disrespected the one and only Towel ! Now taske care of business Steelers...

Funny how the 2 teams that copied the towel this weel lost in upsets Titans & Panthers...

fansince'76
01-10-2009, 11:54 PM
Finnegan2win

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitansGiantsBears
Sorry man, but you have to take your lumps when the team loses as well as dish them out when they win.

The majority of us don't go trolling after wins unless its in defense of the team, at least people associated with this board. I won't sit idle and take bull**** shots from other teams' fans when none of them have a leg to stand on. ESPECIALLY steeler fans that got molested like the ******* children they are.

:crying01:

We only have 5 Lombardi's you Titty-twistin' Titans fan.

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Hey now, HTG. I'm sure Jethro there is quite the expert in child molestation - particularly when the child in question is one of his own kinfolk....

MasterOfPuppets
01-11-2009, 12:22 AM

yeah no doubt...we get those threads even after a win !!! .....:doh:

SteelersinCA
01-11-2009, 01:23 AM
This board was INFESTED with those inbred, cousin-humping, toothless jackholes Stupid rednecks.

:laughing::rofl::laughing::rofl:

Texasteel
01-11-2009, 08:01 AM

I feel the same, but I refuse to abandon our Mods. If they can't leave neither will I.

Fire Haley
01-11-2009, 08:23 AM
:jawdrop: :jawdrop:!!! WOW - over a football game????

Sounds like that Black Jesus creton over at GoBengals.com who wished death upon Cowher after the Steelers beat the Bungles in the 2005 playoffs.

Oh - it gets funnier...

I laugh:popcorn:

if i hear one damn ravens idiot say one damn thing to me out of line (in person) i will beat the living sh*t out of them.

also, we absolutely got screwed royally on the non calls. the refs should lose their damn jobs over that sh*t.

and another thing, i hope joe f*ckin flacco gets his neck snapped next week and dies horribly right there on the field and derrick mason along with those other MF azzholes suffer career ending injuries. f*ck the media and f*ck the p*ssy ravens. we dominated those f*ckin MF on the field today and they don't deserve any respect of any kind whatsoever. i hope their team plane goes down and they all burn in hell!!!!!!

i'm saying i am so damn mad right now i would drop a nuclear f*ckin bomb on the entire city of baltimore right now if it was within my power. i just hope, god i hope, some smart azz ravens jerk off runs their mouth to me. i'd absolutely love to put someone in the hospital this week.

this damn titans team should have beat those p*ssy azz MF ravens MF by 3 damn touchdowns. we absolutely dominated them!!!!! i cannot f*ckin believe this sh*t happened again. i cannot f*ckin believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F*CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm done with football for the season now. i hope everyone loses, dies of a horrible flesh eating disease and goes straight to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://forums.titansonline.com/forum...ad.php?t=43364

TackleMeBen
01-11-2009, 08:43 AM
why dont they tell people how they really feel...lol.:chuckle:

not all southerns are idiots.:thumbsup:

Fire Haley
01-11-2009, 10:46 AM
I still say losing that #1 seed is going to help us. Another week of beatings for the Ratbirds.

Now we just got to finish business on our end.

SteelCurtain7
01-11-2009, 08:06 PM
Enjoy watching a real team play in the AFCCG, punks!!!!!!!!!! :tt:

X-Terminator
01-11-2009, 08:41 PM
Oh - it gets funnier...

I laugh:popcorn:

if i hear one damn ravens idiot say one damn thing to me out of line (in person) i will beat the living sh*t out of them.

also, we absolutely got screwed royally on the non calls. the refs should lose their damn jobs over that sh*t.

and another thing, i hope joe f*ckin flacco gets his neck snapped next week and dies horribly right there on the field and derrick mason along with those other MF azzholes suffer career ending injuries. f*ck the media and f*ck the p*ssy ravens. we dominated those f*ckin MF on the field today and they don't deserve any respect of any kind whatsoever. i hope their team plane goes down and they all burn in hell!!!!!!

i'm saying i am so damn mad right now i would drop a nuclear f*ckin bomb on the entire city of baltimore right now if it was within my power. i just hope, god i hope, some smart azz ravens jerk off runs their mouth to me. i'd absolutely love to put someone in the hospital this week.

this damn titans team should have beat those p*ssy azz MF ravens MF by 3 damn touchdowns. we absolutely dominated them!!!!! i cannot f*ckin believe this sh*t happened again. i cannot f*ckin believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F*CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm done with football for the season now. i hope everyone loses, dies of a horrible flesh eating disease and goes straight to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://forums.titansonline.com/forum...ad.php?t=43364

Comedy gold! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's also a classic illustration of someone taking a game way, way too seriously. Go have a Prozac enema...sheesh!

SteelersMongol
01-11-2009, 08:56 PM
Tits fans suck.

Dino 6 Rings
01-11-2009, 08:58 PM
How many of those "titan towels" were littering the streets after those losers choked on it?

I wonder...

SteelersMongol
01-11-2009, 09:01 PM

Wow, WTF!

i'm saying i am so damn mad right now i would drop a nuclear f*ckin bomb on the entire city of baltimore right now if it was within my power.

I wonder how far is the Tits stadium from Baltimore. :chuckle:

tony hipchest
01-11-2009, 10:13 PM
im very happy for all the Tennessee Tampon fans.

the lowest fanbase to ever grace this board.

them bitches deserve their misery.

and them buttwipe towels will never be seen again.

:tt02:

stillers4me
01-11-2009, 10:19 PM
Sounds like what I hear from Bengals fans every week. :hunch:

devilsdancefloor
01-11-2009, 10:36 PM
http://img33.picoodle.com/img/img33/3/1/11/f_LenWhaleTram_54579b0.jpg

i was searching to see what happened to those towel and came across this pic and LMAO so i thought i would share!]

revefsreleets
01-12-2009, 09:39 AM
How low down the foodchain are you as a fan base when you are outclassed by Ratbird fans?

Yikes!

memphissteelergirl
01-12-2009, 11:12 AM
I have to admit I took a sadistic delight in watching the Titans go down, thinking about those jackasses who were talking all kinds of trash before and after the game in Nashville. And I LMAO watching Bullock knock down those barricades on the way to the locker room! :rofl:

Karma's a BITCH ain't it, Keith? :chuckle:

:tt02::tt02:

steelman456
01-13-2009, 01:25 AM
ha bunch of freaks don't they know steelers rule:tt02: