PDA

View Full Version : The Towel Karma!!

Jaquila
01-10-2009, 11:33 PM
just wanted to point out to Lendale White and all the the other Titans thugs!!both players and fans... you disrespected the towel BIG TIME!! and since that your record is 0-2 and no SB for you guys TAKE THAT!!!
for the first time in my life the Rat birds just made my day and i will sleep well dreaming about the Titans tears only wishing we got the chance instead!!

Tankus_Maximus
01-10-2009, 11:36 PM
lets just hope the Jungle-Karma reaps great benefits tomorrow......James Farrior was a call-in guest to Jim Rome (I was unable to give a heads up to the rest of the SF Nation) on Friday.

Phade
01-10-2009, 11:43 PM
they dont even deserve the time it took you to make this thread delete it ;)

Polamalu43
01-10-2009, 11:56 PM
Im still kinda pissed cause i really wanted the tits instead of the ratbirds. i still want my payback!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SteelersMongol
01-11-2009, 03:18 AM
I want the Ratbirds to play in Tits uniform when they play with us, so we can just murder em. :wink02:

Dodt
01-11-2009, 03:50 AM
oh well at least we get to shut up bitmore on last time this season.

welder4pit
01-11-2009, 08:59 AM
Im still kinda pissed cause i really wanted the tits instead of the ratbirds. i still want my payback!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we will get pay back. i didnt want them to reap the economic benefit of having another home play off game .let the fine people and buisness owners of Pittsburgh reap them benefits. just got to win today

Godfather
01-11-2009, 10:14 AM

I was thinking the same thing. I wanted to beat them 70-0 and have Harrison send LenWhale off the field on a stretcher.

SteelCityKing
01-11-2009, 11:55 AM
we can let the Ravens take care of some of our dirty work. it's not like we don't know how to do it on our own. it's just that the Ravens are probably looking for revenge against us for that Santonio Holmes TD. they can bring it too. haha!

one game at a time. in the words of Eminem in "8 Mile"..."i don't give a f*ck who it is!" =)