PDA

View Full Version : Ben is due for an amazing game

Phade
01-10-2009, 11:47 PM
Anyone remember the 05' AFC Championship Game..

Mark my words ben will have a game of that calibre tommorow..

CanadianSteel
01-10-2009, 11:50 PM
Thats the Friggin spirit right there.... I say Ben plays well, our running game is decent and we win going away !

Guttpuppy
01-10-2009, 11:59 PM
He had a good game vs. them last time, just no TDs... that all changes.

Gunslinger.

Polamalu43
01-11-2009, 12:01 AM
He should cause he had a bad regular season. with a good game tomorrow he would make up for everything

BehindSteelCurtain
01-11-2009, 12:02 AM
He needs to stop trying to be like Peyton throwing for 6 TDs a game. He needs to calm down and relax and take his time. Everytime he throws a pass I cringe because it looks like he's so tense.

eafratitpm3
01-11-2009, 12:02 AM
Let's hope he learned from Delhomme today. Turnovers = Quick exit from playoffs!

Polamalu43
01-11-2009, 12:03 AM
He needs to stop trying to be like Peyton throwing for 6 TDs a game. He needs to calm down and relax and take his time. Everytime he throws a pass I cringe because it looks like he's so tense.

Actually that's what he needs not to do. he needs to release the ball much quicker and stop hangin on to it!

Polamalu43
01-11-2009, 12:04 AM
Let's hope he learned from Delhomme today. Turnovers = Quick exit from playoffs!

I don't think anybody can top jim carrey **couh** jake delhomme.. he was terrible today.. if i was out there i think i could have got a pick

BehindSteelCurtain
01-11-2009, 12:08 AM
Actually that's what he needs not to do. he needs to release the ball much quicker and stop hangin on to it!

By take his time I mean relax.

Polamalu43
01-11-2009, 12:10 AM
Im just filled with nervous anticipation! It always gets interesting in the playoffs. I hope we play like a whole new team on offense in the playoffs

Honestly im hella nervous now.. i think it's cause i just seen the titans and panthers lose at home.. :noidea:

chucoblack&gold
01-11-2009, 12:25 AM
Honestly im hella nervous now.. i think it's cause i just seen the titans and panthers lose at home.. :noidea:

I feel the same way. The games today put things into perspective....

Polamalu43
01-11-2009, 12:26 AM
^^ yeah they really did.. man i can't even express the way i would feel if we would lose.. i would be depressed till TC.

SteelersinCA
01-11-2009, 12:46 AM
I'm feeling good watching the Tits and Panthers lose today. Our team has been here before, they know what's at stake, it's not like we are some newcomer to the playoffs. I think Ben will play well too, he's due. If anything Arizona proved defense can set the tone for the entire game.

Edman
01-11-2009, 03:04 AM
This whole offense is due for a hot streak/amazing game. Question is, will we finally get one?

Watching Delhomme stink up the joint makes me worried about Ben's performance. We must avoid the Turnovers! Oh God, the turnovers!

Northside Jonny
01-11-2009, 03:58 AM
This whole offense is due for a hot streak/amazing. game. Question is, will we finally get one?

Watching Delhomme stink up the joint makes me worried about Ben's performance. We must avoid the Turnovers! Oh God, the turnovers!

I love the steelers i even have a tat on my right forarm but i hate the expression someone is due! All I hope 4 is no turnovers by the steelers! We have the best D in the playoffs and we also have a QB who delivers when the game is on the line no question. Please don't give me the he's due crap because if you know anything about the game of pro football and the playoffs u better make plays when they are there . If u don't U go home . I believe in Ben I also Believe in Dick and the D . But I am scared 2 death about what kind of game Bruce will call. Last remark I believe that the O line is just fine enough to go to the big game they have played well the last part or the season so they are no excuse!

SteelersinCA
01-11-2009, 04:30 AM
Try harder, we won't ban you until you come up with something creative, you're a long way away.

jdsdaguy
01-11-2009, 05:36 AM
is it a he or she? i see milf in the name and makes me wonder.:wink02:

GBMelBlount
01-11-2009, 07:41 AM
I love the steelers i even have a tat on my right forearm but i hate the expression someone is due!

lol. Sounds like a gamblers motto.

That being said, I do like the fact that we are pretty healthy and have had a week off.....So hopefully we're due!. :chuckle:

Fire Haley
01-11-2009, 07:49 AM
The Ratbirds game-plan worked well - hand the ball off on 3rd and long and let the other team turn the ball over.

That's a lesson, Ben.

Jammer
01-11-2009, 08:25 AM
Ben will play like Delhomme today! :)

HometownGal
01-11-2009, 08:29 AM

Seriously, Jammer - why don't you take your song and dance over to a Chargers board? Your schtick is getting real old around here.

Ben is going to have a great game today - he knows what's at stake. It doesn't matter which one of our QB's play - both can slay the Bolts D.

welder4pit
01-11-2009, 08:40 AM
I love the steelers i even have a tat on my right forarm but i hate the expression someone is due! All I hope 4 is no turnovers by the steelers! We have the best D in the playoffs and we also have a QB who delivers when the game is on the line no question. Please don't give me the he's due crap because if you know anything about the game of pro football and the playoffs u better make plays when they are there . If u don't U go home . I believe in Ben I also Believe in Dick and the D . But I am scared 2 death about what kind of game Bruce will call. Last remark I believe that the O line is just fine enough to go to the big game they have played well the last part or the season so they are no excuse!I agree with all of that. and please ben when they get in field goal range please take care of the ball and dont take a sac:tt03:

Texasteel
01-11-2009, 08:44 AM

Well aren't we a little ray of sunshine. Have a bet on the game do ya.

welder4pit
01-11-2009, 08:45 AM
Ben will play like Delhomme today! :)We just need him to play like flake o did yeasterday. we will win by 10:tt:

markymarc
01-11-2009, 12:05 PM

No kidding. Turnovers killed the Titans and Panthers yesterday. I have all the faith in the world that Ben will lead the Steelers to victory.

Phade
01-11-2009, 12:29 PM
ben is a playoff stud he's throwing 3 tds 315 yards and no TO's

mark my words!

Phade
01-11-2009, 08:52 PM
the punt equated for the off numbers and made this thread pretty much spot on..

Polamalu Princess
01-11-2009, 08:56 PM
He did have an amazing game and I am proud to have worn his shirt all day!!!

stlrtruck
01-11-2009, 10:00 PM

How did that prophecy work out for you :toofunny: :wave: :toofunny: :wave: :toofunny: