PDA

View Full Version : Anybody see Bulluck acting like a bit@#???

MDSteel15
01-10-2009, 10:53 PM
Keith Bulluck knocking over guard rails and screaming like a little girl on the way back to the locker room on the postgame show on CBS?? It was priceless and a great moment especially considering Bulluck did all this shit talking after they beat the Steelers down there 3 weeks ago. All their shit talking and running their mouths that day and the towel stomping with Lendale White,Bulluck,and Kearse all came back to bite Tennessee in their baby blue asses... :rofl:

MasterOfPuppets
01-10-2009, 11:00 PM
as much as i enjoyed it, i wanted to see that tantrum after a rematch with pittsburgh....:doh:

nojobny
01-10-2009, 11:13 PM
just caught the end of it on ESPN. I"m sure it will be on heavy rotation so I'll see it in the morning.

Polamalu43
01-10-2009, 11:34 PM
hahha yeah that was funny... F that punk!! he just got lucky i was not us that booted his sissy team out of the playoffs!!!!!!!

Preacher
01-11-2009, 01:42 AM
What a child.

I did stuff like that . . .

. . . when I was in highschool.

The Duke
01-11-2009, 01:46 AM
My high respect for bulluck has totally disappeared in the span of a month

sad....

SteelersMongol
01-11-2009, 02:21 AM
as much as i enjoyed it, i wanted to see that tantrum after a rematch with pittsburgh....:doh:

After the Pro-Bowl, maybe we can have "a friendly game" against the Tits before the pre-season games, in their house. :chuckle:

Aussie_steeler
01-11-2009, 04:13 AM

sad....

I was just thinking along similar lines Duke. It hasnt totally disappeared but it has been tarnished.

after some dialouge I had with a visitor by the name of Jerseydude I put the terrible towel incident down to over enthusiasm / heat of the moment stuff...

. I know a few of the Titans personally K.Bullock being one of them and you wont find a classier guy in the NFL.

but this set of actions shows a little more. I for one would like to see his comments in response.

Texasteel
01-11-2009, 06:44 AM

sad....

If you want to keep you hero's, don't look at them to close. Or in his case, not at all.

redst3
01-11-2009, 06:45 AM
Roid rage

GodofGridiron
01-11-2009, 10:50 AM
Karma can be rough..........

Chris Johnson taunting Troy on the way to the endzone pulling out a towel and waving it ?? Now he ends up on the shelf not being able to contribute or finish the biggest game of his career.

Serves them right............Lendale too.

steelersfanman92
01-11-2009, 10:55 AM
I loved seeing all the players going into the tunnels throwing their helmets and Bulluck tring to push over the metal barricade twice and couldnt. They really need to grow up and act like professionals, I can see that they are mad but you expect to see that from kids not men that get payed millions to do play and make their team look respectable

Michael Keller
01-11-2009, 11:16 AM
What is really fitting is that we can watch this would be pretender fall back into the middle of the pack, if not lower, like the Cincinnati Bengals

The Titans team is finished not only this year but years to come. They messed with the wrong towel. Way to go Myron!

El-Gonzo Jackson
01-11-2009, 11:23 AM
What is really fitting is that we can watch this would be pretender fall back into the middle of the pack, if not lower, like the Cincinnati Bengals

The Titans team is finished not only this year but years to come. They messed with the wrong towel. Way to go Myron!

Yeah, they should have to hand the keys back to Vince Young next season, Collins is a free agent, Mawae will be in his 16th season, Kearse aint young either. I would love to see another slide of the Titans to mediocrity too.

BehindSteelCurtain
01-11-2009, 11:30 AM
Don't give the keys to VY. He might use it as a weapon and try to slit his throat.

WindyCitySteelerFan
01-11-2009, 11:34 AM
As they do on the Simpsons....

"Ha ha !"

SteelCurtain7
01-11-2009, 03:11 PM
I finally saw this Sunday AM. What a baby. :rolleyes:

Enjoy your off-season pouting, you whinebags!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

revefsreleets
01-11-2009, 05:26 PM
Standard garden variety roid rage.

JPPT1974
01-11-2009, 09:12 PM
Surprised with this behavior, as he is usually a class act.
But this, has gone, way too far!

Dino 6 Rings
01-12-2009, 07:03 AM
Bullock....?

what has he ever done in this league anyway?

BrandonCarr39
01-12-2009, 07:05 AM
Keith Bulluck knocking over guard rails and screaming like a little girl on the way back to the locker room on the postgame show on CBS?? It was priceless and a great moment especially considering Bulluck did all this shit talking after they beat the Steelers down there 3 weeks ago. All their shit talking and running their mouths that day and the towel stomping with Lendale White,Bulluck,and Kearse all came back to bite Tennessee in their baby blue asses... :rofl:

I saw that-Jeff Fisher is an excellent coach, but he's been underwhelming in the playoffs since that Super Bowl appearance years ago.