PDA

View Full Version : Note on my truck after work today

RoethlisBURGHer
12-22-2005, 08:12 PM
After work I went out to my Grandpa's truck,and found a note under the windshield wiper.

My Grandpa's truck has some Steelers stickers on it.Here's what the note said:

"**** you dude,the Steelers suck.Your lucky that there's a cop across the street or your truck would be keyed up mother****er.And if you weren't working,I'd come in there and kick your pansy ass.Just wait until Sunday *****,when your team gets thier asses kicked.If I ever see your ***** ass outside this place,it's grass *******.

-A Browns Fan"

Wow,what a moron.He has an awesome vocabulary,and I am just SURE he would "kick my ass" as he promised.Notice he said Sunday...we play on Saturday.

I got a good laugh at the note.I hope he tries to kick my ass,that would be funny.

Suitanim
12-22-2005, 08:31 PM
Wow, that's actually braver territory than most Browns fans would venture into. Then again they probably had some little kid stick it under the wiperblade for a buck...

BB2W
12-22-2005, 08:37 PM
Funny stuff... you better watch you're back. :chuckle:

clevestinks
12-22-2005, 09:27 PM
Tell him to bring it on, if you find out who. Then call me! I`ll go with you! In a heart beat!

SteelCityMan786
12-22-2005, 09:48 PM
That guy who wrote it must be a dipshit. He doesn't like leaving you alone he has problems

BlitzburghRockCity
12-23-2005, 01:36 AM
Too afraid to show himself and talk smack like a man... so he's gotta resort to leaving pansy ass, pencil and paper tough guy stuff..

Go jump back into your mistake asswad !

Koopa
12-23-2005, 02:25 AM
that's almost as bad as sending out internet threats. if the ***** actually had balls he would've waited for you outside, what a queer

CASTEEL
12-23-2005, 02:32 AM
Probably some dumbass kids......

At least I hope it was. I can't fathom an adult man acting like that! Oh, wait.... we're talking about a clowns fan here......

...nevermind

:sign03::sign03::sign03::sign03::sign03:

GO STEELERS!!!

Prosdo
12-23-2005, 08:11 AM
Thats too funny lol

Cape Cod Steel Head
12-23-2005, 08:37 AM
I'm sure you misinterpreted that note. What he was actually saying was Merry fu@#ing Christmas and Happy fu@#ing New Year. I hope the Steelers don't kick the fu@#ing shit out of us again. Have a fu@#ing nice day. Sometimes you have to read between the lines.

clevestinks
12-23-2005, 08:43 AM
that's almost as bad as sending out internet threats. if the ***** actually had balls he would've waited for you outside, what a queer
I heard that! All talking out of his hand! His mouth knows better!

RoethlisBURGHer
12-23-2005, 11:53 AM
I got the truck again today,I sure do hope he leaves me another note.I'll let you guys know on Monday,seeing how that's the next time I'll be online.

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2005, 11:59 AM
Well the ******* who left that note will be crying. The Clowns Will lose.

RoethlisBURGHer
12-23-2005, 12:13 PM
Well the ******* who left that note will be crying. The Clowns Will lose.

He'll be crying because his Clowns got killed and I kicked his ass if he tries anything.

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2005, 02:13 PM
He'll be crying because his Clowns got killed and I kicked his ass if he tries anything.

I 100% aggree

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
12-23-2005, 04:47 PM
too bad you didnt catch them putting it on your truck...

BlitzburghRockCity
12-23-2005, 05:17 PM
typical clowns fans.. i mean u know this is their super bowl and all..

SteelerzGirl
12-23-2005, 08:38 PM
too bad you didnt catch them putting it on your truck...

I agree! Then the cops could be called at, oh, around 12:30 PM tomorrow so the jerk would be "detained" at the lockup during the Steelers/Browns game for threats made towards RoethlisBURGHer and/or his grandfather.

Hang in there, RoethlisBURGHer! :smile:

clevestinks
12-23-2005, 08:39 PM
You should be able to file an insurance claim, a brownie fan touched your vehicle. It may have cooties! LOL LOL LOL

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2005, 09:28 PM
Might Be Full Of Clowns stuff.

RoethlisBURGHer
12-27-2005, 06:24 PM
No note the next day,and I doubt after the blowout I'll see any more of them.

Cape Cod Steel Head
12-27-2005, 06:42 PM
He's probably still passed out after drinking himself blind after that embarissing display on Sat.

SteelerzGirl
12-27-2005, 08:34 PM
No note the next day,and I doubt after the blowout I'll see any more of them.

I'm happy to hear there were no more notes, RoethlisBURGHER. That stuff can be scarey sometimes. :(

clevestinks
12-28-2005, 08:31 AM
Since I live about 35 miles East of Cleveland I can feel your pain Roeth. We have a2005 TrailBlazer, and we had to buy Black. As just like our other vehicles it had to have a Steelers logosticker right in the middle of the rear window. Everytime we go downtown , I have to walk all the way around the truck and inspect it. It sucks, but the sticker is not coming off. On game day we have four window flags flying high. We our Steelers fan, and I want everyone here to know that!

RoethlisBURGHer
12-28-2005, 02:17 PM
I know all about that man,that's why if I do a themed vehicle,it's gonna be Ohio State...because I don't wanna have to put up with a vandalized vehicle.

Since I live about 35 miles East of Cleveland I can feel your pain Roeth. We have a2005 TrailBlazer, and we had to buy Black. As just like our other vehicles it had to have a Steelers logosticker right in the middle of the rear window. Everytime we go downtown , I have to walk all the way around the truck and inspect it. It sucks, but the sticker is not coming off. On game day we have four window flags flying high. We our Steelers fan, and I want everyone here to know that!

Hammer67
12-29-2005, 10:47 AM
I know all about that man,that's why if I do a themed vehicle,it's gonna be Ohio State...because I don't wanna have to put up with a vandalized vehicle.

Yeah, I am die hard Steelers and Penn State. I would never do that to another fan. I am glad that Steeler fans are accomidating. I love seeing the friendly verbal jousting at home games. At least we respect people.

I think it is ****ing hilarious that someone would even feel the need to want to fight someone over a team they don't play for, but only watch. I would ask the purpose said ass beating would prove?

People are ****ing dumb. Every time I check out a Browns fan site I here the same kinds of talk. It really puts out a bad image.