PDA

View Full Version : Mysterious Trend..

Edman
01-11-2009, 03:02 AM
The home teams that have won pretty and looked great/championship-caliber this year all laid eggs yesterday. Remember how dominant Carolina's Running game looked? Or how Tennesee's Offense looked in gear all season? Lo and behold, both offenses became turnover prone and struggled. You could say Tennesee moved the ball plenty, but they were done in by turnovers.

During the regular season, both teams had better offenses than the Steelers statistically. They've played inspired offense, while Steelers fans got headaches watching the Pittsburgh offense slug and prod most of the season. Passing barely worked, and we had minimal rushing yardage. Fans wanted Arians' head on a platter. Pittsburgh has won plenty of close/rally games this year.

The law of averages say the Steelers Offense turns it on tonight and doesn't look back the rest of the way. Like the '06 Colts Defense. There is NO guarantee though.

A shred of CAUTIOUS optimism for Steeler Nation.

VegasStlrFan
01-11-2009, 03:15 AM
look out....here comes the underdog!!

I think you missed it by one day! Tommorrow will be dominated by the favorites.

stillers4me
01-11-2009, 08:38 AM
That was yesterday.

markymarc
01-11-2009, 11:20 AM
Hey last weekend I thought all of the home teams would win easily. The home teams took care of business last Saturday and then of course last Sunday the home teams laid an egg. The home teams looked horrible yesterday and now it's time for the home teams today to take care of business. GO STEELERS!