PDA

View Full Version : Hardcore SD

SteelersinCA
01-11-2009, 01:57 PM
I'm presently putting on my Steelers jersey over my 5 time super bowl champion Steelers T-shirt, where I will proceed to drive into the heart of mission valley (where the Dolts stadium is) and purchase some Steelers gear from a store in the middle of the "hardcore SD fans" city.

And when I am booed, for I most certainly will be, I will smile lift up my jersey and point to the 5 lombardis on my chest!!! :tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03:

Jammer
01-11-2009, 01:59 PM
I'm presently putting on my Steelers jersey over my 5 time super bowl champion Steelers T-shirt, where I will proceed to drive into the heart of mission valley (where the Dolts stadium is) and purchase some Steelers gear from a store in the middle of the "hardcore SD fans" city.

And when I am booed, for I most certainly will be, I will smile lift up my jersey and point to the 5 lombardis on my chest!!! :tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03:

in 75F + degree poor baby

SteelersinCA
01-11-2009, 02:44 PM
There was Chargers gear out galore, but no one said a thing. I think they knew, you could see the fear in their eyes.

hindes204
01-11-2009, 02:47 PM
There was Chargers gear out galore, but no one said a thing. I think they knew, you could see the fear in their eyes.

:rofl: thats awesome....i was just there a few weeks ago wearing my gear and nobody said a word....i think you may be on to something:drink:

SteelersinCA
01-11-2009, 02:51 PM
I mean I walked right into a sports store with every body and their brother wearing Chargers gear, talking about how they hope Weddle uses someone as a doormat. Right when they see me, silence, dead silent. I walk to the sizable Steelers section, make my selection and walk to the counter. Not a word. It was great. My wife says when we walk out, they didn't even say "hi" to you. HAHAHA:chuckle:

sdnunes
01-11-2009, 03:03 PM
I mean I walked right into a sports store with every body and their brother wearing Chargers gear, talking about how they hope Weddle uses someone as a doormat. Right when they see me, silence, dead silent. I walk to the sizable Steelers section, make my selection and walk to the counter. Not a word. It was great. My wife says when we walk out, they didn't even say "hi" to you. HAHAHA:chuckle:

You mean they actually respected you and didn't act like a-holes? That must have sucked for you...

VegasStlrFan
01-11-2009, 03:19 PM
Its great being a Fan outside the Burgh. I've been to a couple games at Hienz and they were awesome, kind of like visiting the mothership. The black and gold is everywhere its a sureal feeling, but there's something about strolling the streets in hostile territory in your colors that really gets the blood flowing. You walk in a store and get a quick glance from the oppostion, no eye contact, some whispers in the background maybe a heckle from some chicken shit you passed 10 steps ago. Then you see a fellow Steeler and its a confident nod, a high five or bones from a stranger, and a simple "GO STEELERS". That'll get you pumped everytime.

SteelersinCA
01-11-2009, 03:35 PM
You mean they actually respected you and didn't act like a-holes? That must have sucked for you...

If ignoring is respect in SD, sure. I don't think walking into a store and being ignored is respect, but whatever makes you feel better.

Bolt4Life
01-11-2009, 03:38 PM
Well today I cut off Steeler fan and made him swerve off into the ramp to the freeway although he wasn't going too. I enjoyed the finger he gave me. ;)

SteelersinCA
01-11-2009, 03:42 PM
You should feel very proud of yourself for almost causing an accident and bodily injury, you're a disgrace to fans everywhere.

SteelCityMom
01-11-2009, 03:44 PM
Well today I cut off Steeler fan and made him swerve off into the ramp to the freeway although he wasn't going too. I enjoyed the finger he gave me. ;)

Wow.....almost causing an accident.....you see that as something to be proud of?

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/KLN/SM113~Please-Go-Suck-Someplace-Else-Posters.jpg

Bolt4Life
01-11-2009, 03:46 PM
You should feel very proud of yourself for almost causing an accident and bodily injury, you're a disgrace to fans everywhere.

I know :tt: :tt: :hug:

I am a disgrace for making him have to go 3 miles down the freeway to turn around.

And you are disgrace to NFL fans living in SD being a Pittsburgh fan. I respect people who live there, I respect their history, but my classless self doesn't respect people who live here on the other side of the country and are Steeler fans.

SteelersinCA
01-11-2009, 03:46 PM
He's your typical classless Dolt fan. I bet he was on his way to buy his brand new bandwagon jersey, Bolt4life hahahaha, probably more like BoltsincewebeatindyanduntilwelosetotheSTEELERS&4life.

SteelersinCA
01-11-2009, 03:47 PM

I am a disgrace for making him have to go 3 miles down the freeway to turn around.

And you are disgrace to NFL fans living in SD being a Pittsburgh fan. I respect people who live there, I respect their history, but my classless self doesn't respect people who live here on the other side of the country and are Steeler fans.

Yeah cause everyone in SD is from SD, see that's the mentality that we call bandwagon. Thanks for proving our point about you fans.

SteelCityMom
01-11-2009, 03:50 PM

Yeah, you really respected the guy you tried to run off the road....I guess that's the California edition of classy huh?

You're a tool, get over yourself.

Bolt4Life
01-11-2009, 03:56 PM
I <3 Steeler fans. I've never even been such an ass to any team's fans except Steeler fans. Hell, not even Raider fans. And yes, I am BoltsincewebeatindyanduntilwelosetotheSTEELERS&4li fe. How'de you know.

Seriously, lets not get started about Bandwagoneers. The only poster on these boards that I enjoy reading is SteelCityMom.

Seeya later fools.

fansince'76
01-11-2009, 03:58 PM
Seeya later fools.

No you won't. Douche.

SteelersinCA
01-11-2009, 04:00 PM
Seeya later fools.

:wave::wave::thumbsup:

The Duke
01-11-2009, 04:05 PM
This guy was seriously drunk :alcoholic:

SteelCurtain7
01-11-2009, 04:25 PM
Well today I cut off Steeler fan and made him swerve off into the ramp to the freeway although he wasn't going too. I enjoyed the five fingers he showed me, symbolizing his team's Super Bowl victories. I couldn't even flip one at him.

There ya go. Fixed. :rofl:

mesaSteeler
01-11-2009, 04:25 PM
Well I was living in San Diego in 1995 the all the Chargers fans I knew were decent about the events of that year. Of course heard about it but no one was vicious about it.