PDA

View Full Version : Charger Trolls...

millwalldavey
01-11-2009, 07:51 PM
Will you please speak up now??????????

:tt:

Polamalu43
01-11-2009, 07:51 PM
I told all you punks lol were all you guys now??? Ben played like crap the 1st half but

guess what the dude stepped up with big plays in the 2nd half!! so how many yards

did your super hero sproles have?? lmao thought so!! never come into

steelersver.com talkin your smack!!! ravens bring it on baby!! we are ready!!!!!!!!!

:tt03::tt02::tt02::tt03::tt02:

BTW im hella wasted!! GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Polamalu43
01-11-2009, 07:53 PM
AMEN BRO.. GUESS THEY ALL CRAWLED INTO THERE TROLL HOLE NOW.. PUNKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SteelCurtain7
01-11-2009, 07:54 PM
Despite being torched on that 62-yard strike to Sproles, Darren hasn't been all that impressive.

A few kneeldowns will send the Chokers crying home. :tt:

SteelCurtain7
01-11-2009, 07:55 PM
If trolls are man enough to post their crap before the game, they'd better be man enough to take their crow afterward. My $.02.

Polamalu43
01-11-2009, 07:55 PM
LMAO, there flight back home will be really loooooong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sunbiz1
01-11-2009, 07:56 PM
Meh, Pittsburgh's a dump....almost as bad as Detroit.

Would you want to move there?

Polamalu43
01-11-2009, 07:56 PM
If trolls are man enough to post their crap before the game, they'd better be man enough to take their crow afterward. My $.02.

Nah, i dont think so. they are all losers they wont get back on here trust!!!!!!

fansince'76
01-11-2009, 07:58 PM

Team gets their asses kicked, so you bag on the city. Typical.

SteelCityMom
01-11-2009, 07:58 PM

Hahahaha SORE LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to man up wuss!

Polamalu43
01-11-2009, 07:59 PM

hahha loser F YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Jammer
01-11-2009, 08:00 PM
1st of all i am not a troll...

Congrats to all of you for the steelers win...

we will meet next regular season at Heinz field

Texasteel
01-11-2009, 08:01 PM

Yes I would, and you have to be a real moron to talk smack right after you got your ass handed to you.

Edman
01-11-2009, 08:02 PM
Sproles didn't go shit all day when it counted. Getting a Garbage Time Touchdown down 18 doesn't change a thing.

The Chargers got their asses handed to them tonight.

fansince'76
01-11-2009, 08:02 PM
Yes I would, and you have to be a real moron to talk smack right after you got your ass handed to you.

That wasn't even smack - it was a giant puss acting like a giant puss.

SteelCityMom
01-11-2009, 08:04 PM

Thanks and better luck next year to the Chargers.

Nighthawk
01-11-2009, 08:04 PM

One of the few respectable Charger Fans... :thumbsup:

DJ919
01-11-2009, 08:06 PM
Okay Fellow SteelersNation The chargers are old news...The Ravens are NEW News Once Again...Lets focus on them. The only way to shut them down, and make all the questions dissappear is by BEATING them 3 times in one season...Our Steelers Can Do It!..Eye on the Prize~~ AFC Champions, Super Bowl Champions..6 times Super Bowl Champions to break the tie....Eye on the Prize.

LittleTank
01-11-2009, 08:06 PM
hey good game guys. i thought we had you after that great start. in the end we just couldnt stop the 3rd downs and the turnovers killed us. i thought this game could have ended up closer but oh well. good luck next week.:hatsoff:

SteelersinCA
01-11-2009, 08:07 PM

Shut up you got handled, go home!!!

SteelersinCA
01-11-2009, 08:08 PM
hey good game guys. i thought we had you after that great start. in the end we just couldnt stop the 3rd downs and the turnovers killed us. i thought this game could have ended up closer but oh well. good luck next week.:hatsoff:

Remember the Panthers, my chargers friends were all on the Chargers weiner, after that, Steelers 4 life!!!!

LittleTank
01-11-2009, 08:08 PM
Sproles didn't go shit all day when it counted. Getting a Garbage Time Touchdown down 18 doesn't change a thing.

The Chargers got their asses handed to them tonight.
take away the eric weddle fumble off the head (lmao) and the rivers tip pick and this game might have been alittle closer.

verks36
01-11-2009, 08:10 PM
We couldnt get you guys off the forum this week I really respect the one guy who maned up but I will not be surprised with the low blows from chargers fans WHO WERE talking smack all week

MACH1
01-11-2009, 08:12 PM
take away the eric weddle fumble off the head (lmao) and the rivers tip pick and this game might have been alittle closer.

To answer that.....http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?u=11514&dateline=1231621371

LittleTank
01-11-2009, 08:13 PM
To answer that.....http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?u=11514&dateline=1231621371
lmao. but seriously the rivers pick ended it. after the great sproles return we should have managed atleast a fg outta that. oh well.

beSteelmyheart
01-11-2009, 08:14 PM

California sucks-Overpriced & overrated, just like your football team. I wasted 6 years of my life out there with you jackasses & couldn't wait to get out.
I'm from the Pittsburgh area & would love to move back-Still homesick after 25 years!

SteelersinCA
01-11-2009, 08:17 PM
California sucks-Overpriced & overrated, just like your football team. I wasted 6 years of my life out there with you jackasses & couldn't wait to get out.
I'm from the Pittsburgh area & would love to move back-Still homesick after 25 years!

Hey I love SD, and I love my Steelers!!!!!

TeeJay
01-11-2009, 08:18 PM
15 yards Rushing!!!

LMFAO............

LittleTank
01-11-2009, 08:18 PM
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=FWOsbGP5Ox4

LittleTank
01-11-2009, 08:19 PM
15 yards Rushing!!!

LMFAO............
no room for sproles today. great d-line/backers + shit o-line =15 yards. im suprised we didnt run 1 screen pass to sproles all game. that didnt make sense to me.:noidea:

SteelersinCA
01-11-2009, 08:21 PM
no room for sproles today. great d-line/backers + shit o-line =15 yards. im suprised we didnt run 1 screen pass to sproles all game. that didnt make sense to me.:noidea:

This is an official invitation to all my CHargers fans, to come rep the Steelers next weel, PM me if you want to cheer for the Steelers and want free alcohol!!!!

RoethlisBURGHer
01-11-2009, 08:26 PM

Actually, Pittsburgh was voted America's Most Livable City in 2007 or 2008.

verks36
01-11-2009, 08:27 PM
you guys can make all the excuses you want fact of the matter is you aint going to beat the steelers with 15 rushing yards

Binary Bolt Fan
01-11-2009, 08:28 PM

:tt:

(didn't read the thread, but.....)

Today, the Steelers D dominated the trenches. I was a close game till we collapsed in the final two minutes of the second half..

Great game for the Steelers, particularly on special teams and defense. Our O line got smashed. That was a 3rd quarter for the ages - GAME OVER!!

Great win Pittsburg. Go get another ring.

Troll out. (Tho I don't fit that label)

BTW, I'll spend a great deal of my offseason wondering if Ron Rivera coached his way to some job interviews today? I don't understand why he ran a soft zone with 4 rushers going straight up after creating pressure to start the game?

Make no mistake, I think the Steelers D won the game, but I'm frustrated with the fact that Ben was never pressured on 3rd down after 2:00 to go in the first half. No stunts, no blitzes, no pressure, and a soft zone. I'm stunned.

Congratulations. Perhaps I'll be back in a year? We'll get better this offseason....

LittleTank
01-11-2009, 08:29 PM
you guys can make all the excuses you want fact of the matter is you aint going to beat the steelers with 15 rushing yards
lmao if we did. almost. maby next time:applaudit:

SteelersinCA
01-11-2009, 08:30 PM
(didn't read the thread, but.....)

Today, the Steelers D dominated the trenches. I was a close game till we collapsed in the final two minutes of the second half..

Great game for the Steelers, particularly on special teams and defense. Our O line got smashed. That was a 3rd quarter for the ages - GAME OVER!!

Great win Pittsburg. Go get another ring.

Troll out. (Tho I don't fit that label)

BTW, I'll spend a great deal of my offseason wondering if Ron Rivera coached his way to some job interviews today? I don't understand why he ran a soft zone with 4 rushers going straight up after creating pressure to start the game?

Make no mistake, I think the Steelers D won the game, but I'm frustrated with the fact that Ben was never pressured on 3rd down after 2:00 to go in the first half. No stunts, no blitzes, no pressure, and a soft zone. I'm stunned.

Congratulations. Perhaps I'll be back in a year? We'll get better this offseason....

Respectable fans are welcome anytime, don't be a stranger!!!

Binary Bolt Fan
01-11-2009, 08:30 PM
Can't get laid? :rofl:

millwalldavey
01-11-2009, 08:44 PM

And if my aunt had nuts she'd be my uncle.

meetball
01-11-2009, 08:46 PM

:tt:I told you guys I would be back to take a beating or gloat a little. Gimme time to get home for cryin out loud. This game was close than you give it credit for. But, as usual the wierdest shit happens to the Bolt's. A punt that lands on top of Weddles head? Never effen seen that before. I thought the pass inteference call was bogus(letem play will ya?F!) The interception should have been overturned if they took Jacksons catch away. WTF. Props to the Steelers but I'm still pissed. ONE! One offensive play in the 3rd qtr. When has that EVER happened. Congrats to all you Steeler fans. Your team played like you deserved it. Don't really care who wins now.

SteelersinCA
01-11-2009, 08:48 PM
I told you guys I would be back to take a beating or gloat a little. Gimme time to get home for cryin out loud. This game was close than you give it credit for. But, as usual the wierdest shit happens to the Bolt's. A punt that lands on top of Weddles head? Never effen seen that before. I thought the pass inteference call was bogus(letem play will ya?F!) The interception should have been overturned if they took Jacksons catch away. WTF. Props to the Steelers but I'm still pissed. ONE! One offensive play in the 3rd qtr. When has that EVER happened. Congrats to all you Steeler fans. Your team played like you deserved it. Don't really care who wins now.

That VJ catch, wasn't end of story, good play though Bolts!!!

IB6UB9
01-11-2009, 08:48 PM
Tell your mods here they better learn how to ban someone properly, via their IP address(which I know how to change anyways via wireless networks).

And whichever mod here sent me the below message, be thankful you are not standing in front of me...punk.

You have been banned for the following reason:
Go soak your head troll. CHARGERS SUCK

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Actually, Pittsburgh was voted America's Most Livable City in 2007 or 2008.

Tankus_Maximus
01-11-2009, 08:49 PM

Yes I would want to move there, and I plan on moving there asap! and I live in L.A.!!!!

Nice of you bitches to man up in your perry-winkle panties and piss and moan after getting your asses handed to you on a silver platter!!

MAN'S GAME BITCHES!!!!

fansince'76
01-11-2009, 08:50 PM
Tell your mods here they better learn how to ban someone properly, via their IP address(which I know how to change anyways via wireless networks).

And whichever mod here sent me the below message, be thankful you are not standing in front of me...punk.

Bye again, asshole.

HometownGal
01-11-2009, 08:50 PM
Can't get laid? :rofl:

I think you owe the lady an apology. That was low.

HometownGal
01-11-2009, 08:52 PM

As I said -

Go soak your head troll. CHARGERS SUCK.

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :wave:

2MJPAWG-BC0

El-Gonzo Jackson
01-11-2009, 08:53 PM

we will meet next regular season at Heinz field Yeah, thanks for coming in this week and backing up the predictions. Now you are free to watch your San Jose Sharks..........or are you a Habs fan?

I got no time for hockey. Still lots of football to be played!

El-Gonzo Jackson
01-11-2009, 08:54 PM
MAN'S GAME BITCHES!!!! The way the O line slapped around the Chargers ..........I would say so!!!

HometownGal
01-11-2009, 08:55 PM
I told you guys I would be back to take a beating or gloat a little. Gimme time to get home for cryin out loud. This game was close than you give it credit for. But, as usual the wierdest shit happens to the Bolt's. A punt that lands on top of Weddles head? Never effen seen that before. I thought the pass inteference call was bogus(letem play will ya?F!) The interception should have been overturned if they took Jacksons catch away. WTF. Props to the Steelers but I'm still pissed. ONE! One offensive play in the 3rd qtr. When has that EVER happened. Congrats to all you Steeler fans. Your team played like you deserved it. Don't really care who wins now.

Hon - give credit where credit is due. Turner was outcoached and outsmarted by Coach T. The Steelers totally dominated this game on both sides of the ball and I don't think any rational fan of the game could deny that.

Good luck to you next season! :drink:

SteelersinCA
01-11-2009, 08:55 PM
The way the O line slapped around the Chargers ..........I would say so!!!

Respect to real Chargers fans!

meetball
01-11-2009, 08:56 PM
That VJ catch, wasn't end of story, good play though Bolts!!!Don't kid yourself. That play was huge. We were totally backed up and that play(C'mon Rivers. hit him in stride for ONCE!) would have changed the whole complexion of the game. Anyway, I don't thin k they looked very close at the interception whereas they couldn't wait to overturn Jackson's catch.

TeeJay
01-11-2009, 08:57 PM

I think you were banned because you're a C**T. Nothing to do with the Team you support. It's pretty simple really, just like yourself. Now F**K Off.

:wave:

Jammer
01-11-2009, 09:10 PM
Yeah, thanks for coming in this week and backing up the predictions. Now you are free to watch your San Jose Sharks..........or are you a Habs fan?

I got no time for hockey. Still lots of football to be played!

GO HABS GO!

Nighthawk
01-11-2009, 09:17 PM
Respect to real Chargers fans!

:drink: Problem with Charger fans is they have so many bandwagoners (from watching their forums today you could tell 75% were bandwagons).

gobolts_charger
01-11-2009, 09:33 PM
Just wanted to say congrats on your win today. The Steelers looked fantastic in all areas & played their hearts out. Just wasn't meant to be for our Bolts this season.
The Steelers are the better team this year than the Chargers, plain & simple.
Again, hats off to ya...see ya next Sept.

HometownGal
01-11-2009, 09:43 PM
Just wanted to say congrats on your win today. The Steelers looked fantastic in all areas & played their hearts out. Just wasn't meant to be for our Bolts this season.

Thanks gobolts! Pleasure having you around - don't be a stranger, ya hear? :drink::hug:

Pittsburgh=Success
01-11-2009, 09:44 PM
I love fans of another team. You all come in to our home, lose a game to a better team than yours, and then trash talk our city and our fans after the loss. The only thing I see is sore losers. Pittsburgh played a better game than you, and it showed. Go back home, and prepare for next year. Till then, stay silent and mind your business. THIS GETS OLD!!

SoCalSteelersFan
01-11-2009, 09:46 PM
I went to Barneys Beanery in Pasadena CA today and it was a Chargers filled house. I made it known to the whole house, there was a Steelers fan there. I lost my voice by the time the game was over.

SteelersinCA
01-11-2009, 09:49 PM
I went to Barneys Beanery in Pasadena CA today and it was a Chargers filled house. I made it known to the whole house, there was a Steelers fan there. I lost my voice by the time the game was over.

Great work to my SoCal brethern!!!!

HometownGal
01-11-2009, 10:06 PM
I love fans of another team. You all come in to our home, lose a game to a better team than yours, and then trash talk our city and our fans after the loss. The only thing I see is sore losers. Pittsburgh played a better game than you, and it showed. Go back home, and prepare for next year. Till then, stay silent and mind your business. THIS GETS OLD!!

Hey -c'mon be fair. Most of the Bolts fans have been totally cool and engaged in good football discussion with us Steelers fans this past week. There were a couple of :troll:'s but they were quickly shown the door. No need for you to get your boxers in a bunch.

Shoes
01-11-2009, 10:09 PM

Thanks gobolts.......I was happy you guys knocked off Denver this year! Be sure to do the same next season!

gobolts_charger
01-11-2009, 10:52 PM
Thanks gobolts.......I was happy you guys knocked off Denver this year! Be sure to do the same next season!

We'll knock off Denver again...2 times. Cutler isnt even in the same class as Roth, Rivers ect....
If Im correct, I believe we come back to Pitt next season.....hopefully it'll be in Sept or Oct....lol SD & Pitt play great games!!
To be honest...I'm really not upset we're out. We lost to a great Pitts team & Im shocked we even got in the playoffs ( playoffs? ) I mean, we were snakebitten from the start & fought our way to 8 wins.....8 wins...wow. Losing Merriman after 1 game, LT getting the toe injury after 1 game & trying to get some key players back was a struggle...not to mention...we had to suffer under Ted Cottrell for half the season.
Lookin forward to 2009!! Goodluck Steelers :thumbsup: