PDA

View Full Version : Chargers Fan Congrats....

nickelbolt
01-11-2009, 07:02 PM
Sincerely... I wish you guys the best through the rest of the post-season.

Steelers are gonna win the Superbowl.

No excuses, no apologies. You guys deserve to be in the Championship game.

Kick the shit outta' the Ravens and win the Superbowl. I'll be just fine with that, knowing my team put forth their best effort and lost to the league's best.

I'll be rooting for you.

:drink:

Polamalu43
01-11-2009, 07:03 PM
thanks bro.....!!

fansince'76
01-11-2009, 07:04 PM
Thanks, nickelbolt - you've been classy all week! :drink:

GodofGridiron
01-11-2009, 07:05 PM

Kick the shit outta' the Ravens and win the Superbowl. I'll be just fine with that, knowing my team put forth their best effort and lost to the league's best.

I'll be rooting for you.

A tip of my hat to accept congrats from you Bolt............ive been peakin in on your guys over at bolttalk.

Thanks.........and thanks for being a good sport. You guys have a bright future with Merriman gettin healthy.

So maybe next year ? We can spank that ass again ........... ? Perhaps ...........?

SteelersinCA
01-11-2009, 07:06 PM
Nicklebolt you can come over to watch the Steelers, I'll buy the alcohol, don't let anyone tell you the CHargers didnt deserve to be here.

Crow-Magnon
01-11-2009, 07:07 PM

I'll be rooting for you.

Why the hate, dude?

After all, it wasn't the Ravens that just schooled your team in smashmouth football. :chuckle:

hindes204
01-11-2009, 07:09 PM
Why the hate, dude?

After all, it wasn't the Ravens that just schooled your team in smashmouth football. :chuckle:

Welcome back Crow...i figured you would pop your head up again....im already looking forward to the bloodbath next week...GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Crow-Magnon
01-11-2009, 07:14 PM
Welcome back Crow...i figured you would pop your head up again....im already looking forward to the bloodbath next week...GOOD LUCK!!!!!

This is going to be the Game of the Year.

Granted, the Supe brings home the big trophy, but this will be the game to watch.

And seriously, good luck to you guys. Although after watching tonight's game, I don't know if you need it!

SteelersinCA
01-11-2009, 07:16 PM
This is going to be the Game of the Year.

Granted, the Supe brings home the big trophy, but this will be the game to watch.

And seriously, good luck to you guys. Although after watching tonight's game, I don't know if you need it!

Thanks Crow, Ben and Williw looked good huh? Here's to a smash mouth game!!!:tt03:

Nighthawk
01-11-2009, 07:17 PM
Can't wait for round 3, thanks for the classy comments Bolthead ;)

hindes204
01-11-2009, 07:18 PM
our offense is clickin now.....were gonna be hard to beat

nickelbolt
01-11-2009, 07:19 PM
I picked the Steelers mid-season to win the Superbowl. That was when my team showed no signs of being a contender. The resurrected and made it to the Divisional round. Awesome thing to be a part of.

I'm proud of the way my guys played today and I believe they'll win a Superbowl with Philip Rivers at the helm.

That said, the Steelers did what they set out to do and played like Champions today.

Like I said... Kick the shit outta' the Ravens and it'll all be worth it.

As for Ravens fan... there is no hate. There just isn't any love. Way it goes.

Way it goes.

:whistle:

SteelersinCA
Can't wait for round 3, thanks for the classy comments Bolthead ;)

Bring on Ray the murderer, was that crossing the line? My bad.....

Crow-Magnon
Thanks Crow, Ben and Williw looked good huh? Here's to a smash mouth game!!!:tt03:

I made a post a few weeks ago that Parker simply needed to get his mitts on the ball a little more often. Maybe Arians read my post.

Parker looked awesome today. Speed and power, and he made some great cuts. That stutter-step was classic.

HometownGal
01-11-2009, 07:20 PM
nickelbolt - you've been a pleasure to have around here this past week! :hatsoff: Thanks for the props and please feel free to stick around or pop in and say hello! :drink:

Hey Crow! :wave:

ND_Charger
01-11-2009, 07:24 PM
good job steelers. you guys dominated us twice. not much else to say. some unfortunate breaks for us didn't allow us to try and get back in the game there in the 3rd.. but it was never really in doubt. Look forward to watching a good game next week.

And the only thing I can talk smack on now, is it's about 80 degrees here in SD. Cheers and good luck the rest of the way.

nickelbolt
01-11-2009, 07:25 PM
nickelbolt - you've been a pleasure to have around here this past week! :hatsoff: Thanks for the props and please feel free to stick around or pop in and say hello! :drink:

Will do.

May chime in this week... but I also might just have to move on to the usual off-season activities.

Best of luck rest of the way guys & gals.

I am definitely pullin' for ya' now. :tt:

Crow-Magnon
01-11-2009, 07:26 PM

Hey back! :wave:

This is going to be one adrenaline-filled week. I may need a Valium prescription!

SteelersinCA
01-11-2009, 07:27 PM
Will do.

May chime in this week... but I also might just have to move on to the usual off-season activities.

Best of luck rest of the way guys & gals.

I am definitely pullin' for ya' now. :tt:

Nickle free booze if you cheer for the Steelers, come on over!!!

SteelersMongol
01-11-2009, 07:29 PM
Nice to have you Bolts fans coming here & congratulating.
On my book, you guys R way classier than stinking Tits fans.

nickelbolt
01-11-2009, 07:38 PM
Nickle free booze if you cheer for the Steelers, come on over!!!

I'm in NoCal man. But I would def take you up on that if I was in your neck o' the woods.

Be nice to Cletus & the boyz. They played hard.

millwalldavey
01-11-2009, 07:40 PM
Thanks Nickel! You were one of the classy ones!

jcdavey08
01-11-2009, 07:41 PM
congrats pitt, the better team won

defense wins championships, who knew? lol

good luck, i'll be pulling for you to win it all, at least i'll be able to say we lost to the champs

real impressive gameplan and execution you guys had out there today

i think sd proved they belonged on the same field, at least till halftime haha

anyway, good luck kicking raven ass, i think next week is the real superbowl

SteelersinCA
01-11-2009, 08:04 PM
I'm in NoCal man. But I would def take you up on that if I was in your neck o' the woods.

Be nice to Cletus & the boyz. They played hard.

If you get the itch come on down, I'm going to see if Cletis wants to party, maybe he'll bring VJ, ok ok, that was low, good work guys, I'll be there with season tickets next year too!!!!!

SteelersinCA
01-11-2009, 08:05 PM
i think sd proved they belonged on the same field, at least till halftime haha

l

I agree JCD

43Hitman
01-11-2009, 08:50 PM
Thanks to all the classy Bolts fans for holding true to their word. You guys have a great team, with classy players. You guys are welcome here anytime as far as I am concerned.

gobolts_charger
01-11-2009, 10:05 PM
I was sayin congrats in another post, then saw this one....lol

OK, congrats again on this thread....you guys played great & the better team won.

Here's to an Eagles/Steelers Super Bowl!!!

Steel_Bus_24
01-11-2009, 10:10 PM
Good Game, I respect what the Chargers did this year...they could have folded but they hung in and fought hard to the bitter end